Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon be getting all the love it seems but I like Angoramon's design the most at the moment so...

Angoramon_2021_chocolatesticker.jpg
>
Mojyamon.jpg
>
Blizzarmon2.jpg
>
Vikemon.jpg

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's a good idea. Really does kind of fit. Good job.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is from the bandai youtube channel video about the new vital bracelet:
VBSPRITES-ASDAS.png
There are some digis that doesnt appeared in the vb yet and they arent going to make random sprites for a commercial, so, they obviously are being playable soon in any new dim card.
There are two beasts, two reptiles, two "dark" and two acuatic, so they fit so good in the next confirmed dims.

Dim-cards-next.png

I can totally see Warumonzaemon as a possible evolution of Angoramon, but this way, its just perfect, they teasing two digimon per dim, also the eye in Warumonzae chest looks similar to the dynasty of evil logo.

I dont know if they are starting to repeat digimons in their dims, but monochromon, triceramon and vermillimon aleady appeared or are going to appear in other dims, its sad since they work so good as alternate evolutions for Gammamon.
Ranamon or Calmaramon would be nice for Jellymon, but the lack of hybrids in the previous dims isnt a good sign, just daipenmon and some ancients. I think that Ancientmermaimon and Marineangemon are very good megas for jelly and would explain the ausence of AncientMermai in infinite tide having mermaimon in it.

Edit: Sry for the file size, if you want i can hide it on spoilers.

Zmr

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The logos on the dims are leading me to believe that Jellymon is Data and Angoramon is Vaccine which would further line up with Leomon possibly being available for Angoramon.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The logos on the dims are leading me to believe that Jellymon is Data and Angoramon is Vaccine which would further line up with Leomon possibly being available for Angoramon.
Dim cards have the three attributes in each stage from adult to ultimate, so, even if angoramon is data, that doesnt mean leomon couldnt appear in that dim.
I think too that angoramon is vaccine and jellymon is data.
To me, the logo of angoramon dim is like a mountain or a primitive hut and jellymon ones gives me some mental/psychic powers vibes.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To me, the logo of angoramon dim is like a mountain or a primitive hut and jellymon ones gives me some mental/psychic powers vibes.
so Jellymon, Angoramon, Gammamon are like Mind, Body, and Soul? I could totally get behind that

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah. That fits really well. Maybe an extra kid would be heart. They might be a bit useless. heh heh But I would go for that idea. It's quick and simple.

DaisukeDoi7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been reading this topic for a while, so I thought I would dabble with my own evolution lines of sorts. I used to be super into Medabots, and the Digimon/Medabots collaboration gave me an idea of a world where Rokusho and Metabee were actual Child level Digimon, rather than just "Digital Lifeforms". I chose Missimon because of the bug-like robotic design it has and thought it would be smart to make that the shared Baby II between the two. Metabee has a golden shooter theme, referencing the canon part of Omedamon, and Rokusho as a "monochrome"-colored, slashing beetle theme.
lI83Xlu.png

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Made some random ones for Gamma, nothing very impressive, maybe sethmon, i think its dinosaur enough to fit, also the helmet feels okay, maybe vermillimon would be better in doruguremon spot to get a full armored head line and doruguremon with bryweldramon feels ok too.
I can see vermillimon working in all the lines tbh.
Yeah, last one is pretty obvious (full ceratopsids ftw) and someone already posted it, just wanted to add it because its my favorite gammamon line until the real one gets revealed.
Gamma-evolines.png

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so I'm getting back to my DIM Card Sprite Charts, this next one will be for Tentomon, and here's the current roster as it stands;

Baby I, Baby II, Child
Bubbmon
Motimon
Tentomon

Adult
Kabuterimon
Kuwagamon
Yanmamon
Mechanorimon

Perfect
AtlurKabuterimon
OKuwamon

Ultimate
HerculesKabuterimon
GrandKuwagamon

just need to sort out the remaining 4 Perfects and 2 Ultimates and while I do have some potential candidates I am open to suggestions

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
just need to sort out the remaining 4 Perfects and 2 Ultimates and while I do have some potential candidates I am open to suggestions
I nominate MetallifeKuwagamon, an old favourite of mine that could always do with some more love. ;)

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There's JewelBeemon, MetalKabuterimon, BanchoStingmon, TyrantKabuterimon.

Gammamon VB Chart:

X0LYX7k.png

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OWtn447.png

I need help filling in the two data Perfect slots. The theme is swords

Last edited:

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Antylamon, MetalMamemon, Betsumon (mistake), Memaidmon, RaijinLudomon, Pandamon, Piximon, SaviourHackmon, WarGrowlmon (Orange).

LuWis

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hello, I made this line for Pyontomon.
zxUT4vO.png

Shoutmon Line
qbz3pnr.png

Last edited:

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
zzFo4yz.png

here's what I get if I stop caring about having two of each of the three main attributes for my Perfect levels

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OWtn447.png

I need help filling in the two data Perfect slots. The theme is swords
Maybe i can help you.
First of all knightmon isnt vaccine, its data, so you dont need two data, you need 1 vaccine and 1 data.

Here is how i would complete it:
1-Espadas.png

Since you needed one vaccine, i choose butenmon, he has a giant sword, samurai theme wich fits tactimon, metallic wings if you want it to evolve into slashangemon, but if not, you can just evolve it to craniummon, both have creepy masks and big weapons and share attribute so why not? He also is an excellent evolution for those adults! excluding gladimon.

Well, its incredible how i couldnt find one only sword user perfect and data, the only one was knightmon and he was already here, so, the most similar to a sword was crescemon, with that weapon, there was the perfect stage of hackmon line, but dont liked him as perfect of any of this megas, very draconish :/.
Crescemon can digivolve perfectly to lordknight and craniummon, Crescemon colours works with both of them, and its helmet decorations always looked pretty medieval to me (it even match with those craniummon ponytails).

Hope to helped you.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shoutmon X4K is a Data-attribute Perfect-level swordsman (technically some of the other Shoutmon Xroses too, but X4K is more thematic for obvious reasons). Of course, it's a Xros, but it was listed in that recent "Knightmon" Profile Report.