Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

IndustrialPanic

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A VB style chart for Gammamon, the actual VB will probably have more new digimon than just the "correct" digievolution line but connecting dinosaur digimon is aways fun regardless.

gammamon_by_industrialpanic_deoe9kj-pre.jpg

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon be getting all the love it seems but I like Angoramon's design the most at the moment so...

Angoramon_2021_chocolatesticker.jpg
>
Mojyamon.jpg
>
Blizzarmon2.jpg
>
Vikemon.jpg

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is from the bandai youtube channel video about the new vital bracelet:
VBSPRITES-ASDAS.png
There are some digis that doesnt appeared in the vb yet and they arent going to make random sprites for a commercial, so, they obviously are being playable soon in any new dim card.
There are two beasts, two reptiles, two "dark" and two acuatic, so they fit so good in the next confirmed dims.

Dim-cards-next.png

I can totally see Warumonzaemon as a possible evolution of Angoramon, but this way, its just perfect, they teasing two digimon per dim, also the eye in Warumonzae chest looks similar to the dynasty of evil logo.

I dont know if they are starting to repeat digimons in their dims, but monochromon, triceramon and vermillimon aleady appeared or are going to appear in other dims, its sad since they work so good as alternate evolutions for Gammamon.
Ranamon or Calmaramon would be nice for Jellymon, but the lack of hybrids in the previous dims isnt a good sign, just daipenmon and some ancients. I think that Ancientmermaimon and Marineangemon are very good megas for jelly and would explain the ausence of AncientMermai in infinite tide having mermaimon in it.

Edit: Sry for the file size, if you want i can hide it on spoilers.

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The logos on the dims are leading me to believe that Jellymon is Data and Angoramon is Vaccine which would further line up with Leomon possibly being available for Angoramon.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The logos on the dims are leading me to believe that Jellymon is Data and Angoramon is Vaccine which would further line up with Leomon possibly being available for Angoramon.
Dim cards have the three attributes in each stage from adult to ultimate, so, even if angoramon is data, that doesnt mean leomon couldnt appear in that dim.
I think too that angoramon is vaccine and jellymon is data.
To me, the logo of angoramon dim is like a mountain or a primitive hut and jellymon ones gives me some mental/psychic powers vibes.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah. That fits really well. Maybe an extra kid would be heart. They might be a bit useless. heh heh But I would go for that idea. It's quick and simple.

DaisukeDoi7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been reading this topic for a while, so I thought I would dabble with my own evolution lines of sorts. I used to be super into Medabots, and the Digimon/Medabots collaboration gave me an idea of a world where Rokusho and Metabee were actual Child level Digimon, rather than just "Digital Lifeforms". I chose Missimon because of the bug-like robotic design it has and thought it would be smart to make that the shared Baby II between the two. Metabee has a golden shooter theme, referencing the canon part of Omedamon, and Rokusho as a "monochrome"-colored, slashing beetle theme.
lI83Xlu.png