Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess. In one game. If you data mine it.

It still counts. And in this case it could be used and X-Antybody version would be the perfect.
not really sure how anything does or doesn't count.
like, in a place mostly made of fanon for lines like here where pretty much everything sorta counts by default, if you have to specifically say something as technically counting... it really doesn't.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so that´s where Minotarmon perfect comes from? well imho that is as non-canon as it gets, it was not actually included in the game and was left out on purpose.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so that´s where Minotarmon perfect comes from? well imho that is as non-canon as it gets, it was not actually included in the game and was left out on purpose.
What? Minotaurmon’s not in Digimon World. He was Perfect in his first card and his debut in Digimon Wonderswan

OffBrandANON

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think that all was referring to adult panjyamon, not perfect minotarmon.
perfect minotarmon was from an early card and a saturn game.

Snorki McBolderbast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so the art for Ornismon's card in the current card game links it and SaberDramon together, which thematically and aesthetically makes a lot of sense, which makes it a shame there isn't really a Perfect that makes a truly perfect fit between them, like there's quite a few that work reasonably well between the two but there's always something that makes it not as smooth a transition as it could be, though I guess that's a pretty minor complaint if we're being honest, there's much worse gaps in the existing roster anyways(like how we still somehow don't have a proper Amphibian derived Ultimate stage)
I'd say Karatenmon is a pretty neat fit, but maybe I'm missing something.

YutoTerumi

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
added a slide evo, labelled the dark evolution and burst mode. Not the best on the last two but im still blanking on good symbols/indicators
wTLiBn3.png

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
added a slide evo, labelled the dark evolution and burst mode. Not the best on the last two but im still blanking on good symbols/indicators
wTLiBn3.png
it all looks good until the end where I'm confused why Gaioumon and Rust Tyranomon make a Chaosmon or why Gaioumon and Leviamon make Susanoomon

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
here is my shot at it,
WgtrB6O.jpg

it´s actually quite challenging to make a cohesive line while also trying to fit all the different evo´s into it so it makes sense.
ended up with this plant gone dark angel line.

YutoTerumi

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wTLiBn3.png
it all looks good until the end where I'm confused why Gaioumon and Rust Tyranomon make a Chaosmon or why Gaioumon and Leviamon make Susanoomon
Gaioumon and Rust Tyranomon into Chaosmon cause why not. And then the ExE between Gaioumon and Leviamon does actually make Susanoomon in Digimon World Next Order. I did a few ExE pair testing with Gaioumon and others of my fave digimon while playing the game. So for that you would have to ask the game developers I guess.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's correct, it was while they were sending the DigiDestined back home:

Also, during the Royal Knights arc, inbetween the many episodes of the main cast getting their ass handed to them, there was a single episode where they were in the egg village and the spirits of the other four elements came to help them and caused the cast to almost not get its ass handed to it, with the hefty implication that the reincarnations of those spirits have eggs and are going to be reborn soon, and the actual implicitly stated and obvious things that they weren't corrupted at the time.

I just want to see the higher forms.

I guess. In one game. If you data mine it.

Or got the event download thing they had for them.

(Was it a Pocketstation thing or an actual event? I'm not honestly sure.)

i mean, people still obsess over child gatomon and perfect minotaurmon.

Minotaurmon was Perfect for many years before it was made into an Adult level (I think for that one 02 episode?), so that one at least makes sense.

JungleTrooper

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't even get it why Minotarumon Perfect got its own wikimon-page, as it's unlikely to be implemented in the future. Same for a lot of unreleased Digimon, to be frank.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How long would that have taken? And imagine if your game got lost in the mail. Going to a mall or toy store where they have the thing giving them out is a better idea but then you have to actually get your parents to go there. Back then.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, during the Royal Knights arc, inbetween the many episodes of the main cast getting their ass handed to them, there was a single episode where they were in the egg village and the spirits of the other four elements came to help them and caused the cast to almost not get its ass handed to it, with the hefty implication that the reincarnations of those spirits have eggs and are going to be reborn soon, and the actual implicitly stated and obvious things that they weren't corrupted at the time.

I just want to see the higher forms.
Fair enough, your previous comment was worded weirdly so it sounded like you were implying that all the Evil Warriors' Spirits were physically corrupted like the Darkness Spirits were when there's been no indication of this and clear evidence against it.

Also not sure why e105zeta pinged me instead of TMS.

citramon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so the art for Ornismon's card in the current card game links it and SaberDramon together, which thematically and aesthetically makes a lot of sense, which makes it a shame there isn't really a Perfect that makes a truly perfect fit between them, like there's quite a few that work reasonably well between the two but there's always something that makes it not as smooth a transition as it could be, though I guess that's a pretty minor complaint if we're being honest, there's much worse gaps in the existing roster anyways(like how we still somehow don't have a proper Amphibian derived Ultimate stage)
I'd say Karatenmon is a pretty neat fit, but maybe I'm missing something.
Try the original Yatagaramon

KevinLyttle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't even get it why Minotarumon Perfect got its own wikimon-page, as it's unlikely to be implemented in the future. Same for a lot of unreleased Digimon, to be frank.
Its mostly for documentation purposes in my opinion.
Even if it wont be implemented in the future, its nice to have documentation of the history