Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn´t expect Raremon to get an official evo, what you think fits for Mega?
I kinda like Boltmon. They're both green and have the undead cyborg theme.
But one problem is that RareRaremon's design is way more detailed than Boltmon making it look like a downgrade.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RareRaremon - Boltmon is the only one that actually made me feel like it's really official.

Because.
Hideous face to hide the face with the metal mask.
Failed to maintain its body shape and it falls apart, decaying only to be backed up with more mechanization. Dead corpse parts with some mechanization brought back alive from the death by the lightning.
Metal plates all over it falling apart from snapping together then metal plates became supporting limb devices to hold and some sticking out of the skin.
Green skin...

I think RareRaremon still have Raremon's purple skin on the "whale" head.

I counted 16 eyes on the official art. In anime, I think it could be 24 eyes. That is pretty a lot. But still Eyesmon have too many eyes to count.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)
I'd say for Lion Heart drop Rihimon(as having both it and KaiserLeomon feels redundant) and put SkullBaluchimon in it's place

I didn´t expect Raremon to get an official evo, what you think fits for Mega?
Metamormon would be a decent fit I'd say

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Boltmon alot, he has the color scheme and fits with it being undead, using it instead of Orochimon also feels better in that line and Metamormon is also good with it´s gooyness
i´d also add Deathmon black for the center eye and the metal headplate, he is also weird like raremon always was.

though i just miss the teeth on all these megas, RareRare has so many chompers i feel like there should be an evo that elaborates on that.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Boltmon alot, he has the color scheme and fits with it being undead, using it instead of Orochimon also feels better in that line and Metamormon is also good with it´s gooyness
i´d also add Deathmon black for the center eye and the metal headplate, he is also weird like raremon always was.

though i just miss the teeth on all these megas, RareRare has so many chompers i feel like there should be an evo that elaborates on that.
shame that Splashmon was made a Perfect, he would have been perfect for that in Darkness Mode, though I guess there's still Grandgeneramon in that regard(or Millenniummon or Lucemon Satan Mode for that matter)

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
people didnt seem very interested in the path charts i made so ill hold off on posting more of those. But i am still having a blast with the Vital Bracelet stuff non the less. Here are two more; i even figured out titles for them

PS: I just find myself so in love with the Muchomon one

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Muchomon -> Toucanmon -> Parrotmon -> Eaglemon is such a comfy evolution line. I would trust anybody who has that as a partner. Buraimon -> Butenmon -> Chronosmon would for sure be the highest requirements

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hot Garbage

King Scumon is Perfect level because he just needs to be included. All the great trashmons are unfortunately adult level

Last edited:

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'll follow the trend and translate my VBrace rosters from the other thread into images and show the evopaths.

First, my generic Agumon DIM:

I was very formulaic in doing this: I tried to keep each stage attribute-balanced. Adult has a "failure" evolution and rightmost Ultimate is the "Boss" unlockable. Each Adult has an evolution for each attribute and each Perfect evolves to a different combination of Ultimates.

The lines:

Greymon -> MetalGreymon / Brachimon / SkullGreymon
Tyranomon -> MasterTyranomon / Mametyramon / DeckerGreymon
Greymon (Xros) -> MasterTyranomon / Brachimon / DeckerGreymon
Flarelizamon -> MetalGreymon / Mametyramon / SkullGreymon

MetalGreymon -> WarGreymon / BlitzGreymon
MasterTyranomon -> DinoRexmon / WarGreymon
Brachimon -> DinoRexmon / Mugendramon
Mametyramon -> DinoRexmon / BlitzGreymon
DeckerGreymon -> BlitzGreymon / Mugendramon
SkullGreymon -> WarGreymon / Mugendramon

FlareLizamon is the "failure" because Agumon can't control his power upon evolution and thus is perpetually in flames. Upon evolution he either: controls the power, contains it all under the helmet or burns to the bone.

Last edited:

OffBrandANON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hm...
blackgatomon>skullsatamon>deathmon as a counterpart to gatomon>nefertimon>holydramon?
a concept from seeing how apparently, ages ago, deathmon was sometimes treated as the equivalent to holydramon.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hm...
blackgatomon>skullsatamon>deathmon as a counterpart to gatomon>nefertimon>holydramon?
a concept from seeing how apparently, ages ago, deathmon was sometimes treated as the equivalent to holydramon.
go with SkullBaluchimon or BlackMailDramon instead of SkullSatamon, so that both lines remain bestial the whole way through

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Generic" Gabumon DIM:

Garurumon -> WereGarurumon / Mamemon / JagerDorulumon
Drimogemon -> Monzaemon / Stiffilmon / Groundramon
Dorulumon -> WereGarurumon / Stiffilmon / JagerDorulumon
Cyclomon -> Monzaemon / Mamemon / Groundramon

WereGarurumon -> MetalGarurumon / CresGarurumon
Monzaemon -> Mercurymon / Dorugoramon
Stiffilmon -> Mercurymon / MetalGarurumon
Mamemon -> Dorugoramon / MetalGarurumon
JagerDorulumon -> CresGarurumon / Mercurymon
Groundramon -> Dorugoramon / CresGarurumon

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Needs a vaccine Mega to keep the variety. There should be at least one of each attribute at each level to keep the variety I think

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon -> WarGreymon / BlitzGreymon
MasterTyranomon -> DinoRexmon / BlitzGreymon
Brachimon -> DinoRexmon / Mugendramon
Mametyramon -> DinoRexmon / BlitzGreymon
DeckerGreymon -> BlitzGreymon / Mugendramon
SkullGreymon -> WarGreymon / Mugendramon
Four things can become Blitzgreymon and only two can become Wargreymon. Probably not intended that way.

Needs a vaccine Mega to keep the variety. There should be at least one of each attribute at each level to keep the variety I think
Dorugoramon can be Vaccine. In fact, it was first introduced as a Vaccine.