Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yup Lotusmon's staff have that snake it's like perfect for Shivamon in every way.

Hmm MarineDevimon. Weird suggestion but I can see it just fits good. How bizarre. How about... Darkdramon?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@HeavyLeomon I adore the Dokunemon to Shivamon and Floramon to Shivamon lines you made. As someone who imagines Coronamon as his partner, I now really, really want Achillesmon as an alternate mega for my partner if we're in a situation that calls for better combat or more speed! Mihiramon and Black MachGaogamon are also absolutely genius for Achillesmon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still think Flaremon to Achillesmon that is really perfect. Like carrying the torch to the goal or something like that!

Any cat Child levels - BlackTailmon - Raihimon - Achillesmon

Slide evolution: Duftmon the Royal knight soldier to Achillesmon the Olympus soldier runner.
Something like that...

Any Insect Child levels - Snimon + Gokimon = Pulsemon's "Climber" evo - Shivamon

Kokuwamon - Exermon - Pulsemon's climber evo - Shivamon

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well Achillesmon really lacked the animal tail to confirm. But the bigger cats usually have "muscles" and the most dogs have thin legs. I know the bigger dogs simply have... bigger furs and comfier. All I know certain dogs whose have muscles are bulldogs.

And Achillesmon have Tiger stripes although he is Partner lol.

Floramon - Sunflowmon - Sanzomon - Lotusmon then evolve into Shivamon.

I think I do want some sea flower digimon to add. Jeez.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hmm, Shivamon gives me more of a Vishnu vibe, imo should have been a Shakamon and Lotusmon jogress, bu hey he works great for a spiritual Insect line and maybe we do get a vishnumon down the line.

to bad Achillesmon didn´t go into an insectid route, would have been fun to have him as a parallel to HerakleKabuterimon, he looks pretty cool though.
is there any reason why he is a cat?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Runnermon being the dog sounds better.

Plotmon - Siesamon - Mihiramon - Achillesmon

Plotmon - Lynxmon - Mihiramon (Or Flaremon) - Achillesmon

Pulsemon - Hulkmon - Boutmon - Shivamon (The extreme cocky power thristy man slowly learn it's not all about the power as he is training in karate eventually to yoga as he changed his career from the famed boxer to the monk)

I think Boutmon/Asuramon to Shivamon/Shakamon may make good suggestion. Many reasons: Material Art mastery. Patience and calmness. Body movement and posing. Pendants. Boutmon being "vague" Asuramon for Shivamon whose is "vague" Shakamon but more lawful/destructive.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shivamon would work pretty well as an endcap for the Thunder Spirits in place of either RhinoKabuterimon or AncientBeatmon, and Achillesmon would work well as an Ultimate for the Purified Darkness Spirits in place of Rihimon or AncientSphinxmon

OffBrandANON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so, for the lines theyŕe seeming to use as the 'defaults', the thought is examon-shootmon-shivamon and runnermon-pistmon-achillesmon(in addition to bulkmon-boutmon-kaduchimon, and something to cap namakemon-tempomon), i guess?
shootmon kinda feels out of place, mayhaps we haven´'t seen the proper perfect there yet.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so, for the lines theyŕe seeming to use as the 'defaults', the thought is examon-shootmon-shivamon and runnermon-pistmon-achillesmon(in addition to bulkmon-boutmon-kaduchimon, and something to cap namakemon-tempomon), i guess?
shootmon kinda feels out of place, mayhaps we haven´'t seen the proper perfect there yet.
There is a manitis/bug looking Ultimate in the silhouettes there. Visually that might match up better.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The chart on the Vital Bracelet site has Shootmon between Bulkmon and Kazuchimon, with Boutmon just above Shootmon. Obviously Boutmon (who has no Digimon on either side of him) works better than Shootmon, but they do seem to be arranged in lines.

Bulkmon > Boutmon / Shootmon > Kazuchimon
Exermon > (Insect Digimon) > Shivamon
Runnermon > Tempomon > Achillesmon
Namakemon > (Swimming Digimon) / Pistmon > ?

I notice that Tempomon has black fur(?) on its arms, like Achillesmon.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Appmon again. Diarymon, Recomon, Callmon, Reviewmon, and Setmon for this one.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
KaiserGreymon's lore and attack inspired me to do this 9-component Jogress:

Vritramon, Wingdramon, CrysPaledramon, Petaldramon and Groundramon represent the elements of the canonical fusion. Lavogaritamon and Volcdramon are both "earth energy" dragons. AeroVdramon has an attack that projects a dragon aura (and almost entered as the "wind" dragon, but Wingdramon's Sky Dragon typing worked better). And RizeGreymon offers an official Greymon-species member's data.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah Garurumon's front legs are pretty Tiger-ish. If there'll be big cat digimon with some dog parts, I'd like to see one in the future.

Which Child level you can view as the monk/buddist in your personal view? For Kongoumon/Exermon - Sanzomon - Shivamon evo

Maybe I'd go with Syakomon cuz all monks have pendant with pearl collars.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
honestly, Runnermon and Achillesmon are both just generic beasts to me, I just think they incorporate both feline and canine traits and keep that vague on purpose

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can you help me?

Kiimon > Wanyamon > BlackGatomon > BlackGarurumon > JagerLoweemon > Leopardmon (LM)