Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How about this line?

Nyokimon > Tanemon > Floramon > Sunflowmon > Lillamon > Lotosmon

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For Kuwagamon my favorite child forms are Kokuwamon, because of the name and the fact it’s a stag beetle, Tentomon (the Virus variety) because they’re both red beetles, and Kunemon because they both have stripes instead of faces.

Lighdramon works pretty well as an Adult form for Paildramon, I think. Unlike XV-mon it already has black armor, like Paildramon does.
So what works for Dinobeemon besides Stingmon.
here's a line I did for Dinobeemon a while ago as part of one of those V-Pet style Sprite charts I was doing(that I really need to get back to);

Floramon-> Yaksamon-> Dinobeemon-> GrandKuwagamaon

Mashier

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How about the evolution
Lunamon > Greymon > Hisaryumon > Durandamon

citramon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lunamon to Greymon seems rather random.
Maybe it's a reference to Saint George and the dragon on the Moon? But yeah, there's a lot of other digimon that would work better than Greymon if this is case.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not to retread all the previous discussions, but I finally completed the full set of Olympus 12 (+ Anubimon) Armor-> Ultimate -> Megas:

My self-imposed rule was that their only natural/cannon pre-evolution could come at the Ultimate Level, and their Champion form had to be an Armor. There were still a couple that I felt were..."eh" -- I'm not super happy with the Bacchusmon line, but I really like Piximon -> Bacchusmon and wanted to keep the color scheme. I also really wish Raidramon and Sethmon were slightly different colors, but w/e.

I had a tough time picking between Baromon and Salamandermon for Vulcanusmon, but I went with body-type over flames. I also waffled between Thunderbirdmon and Pegasusmon for Jupitermon since Zeus typically had a close association with Pegasus, but decided Thunderbirdmon was more in line with the design and elemental alignment of the grouping.

Last, I had to make a tough choice for Marsmon and chose to go with ape-like lower forms. My other option was Goblimon -> Yasyamon -> Boutmon.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody know what Digimon and there evolution lines is similar to Gundam X Moah and Scizor?

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated Panther and Queen:

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What do you guys think about this line?

Puttimon > Kyupimon > Salamon > Reppamon > Kyukimon > Magnadramon

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure whether to post it here or the headcanon thread, but here's an evolution theory on why LordKnightmon is Virus-attribute.

Before the fall of the 7 Holy Digimon in the war with Milleniummon, SlashAngemon was the leader of the Knightmon army.

After the war, Tactimon, who was the leader of the DarkKnightmon army, saw this as an opportunity to take control of the Knightmon and stop conflict between the two armies.
"Knightmon is a Digimon that exists to faithfully serve its master, and its personality is deeply loyal. For that reason, it is in distress over becoming either wicked or righteous, depending on its master's attribute, in order to follow through on those convictions."

So, he ordered Kyukimon the "Bewitching Beast", to pretend to be the new leader of Knightmon.
After having bestowed power from Tactimon, it evolved and called itself LordKnightmon (hence its Virus-attribute & pink color).
Till this day, it managed to lead the Knightmon army, while still taking orders from Tactimon covertly.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After making a Chessmons music video, I decided to make another Chessmons evo chart, too.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also really wish Raidramon and Sethmon were slightly different colors, but w/e.
As a thought, instead of Lighdramon you could use Youkomon. It has Cerberumon Werewolf's whole "multiple limbs" theme (albeit in a different direction) and also uses fire, and while it doesn't share colors with Cerberumon it does share them with Vi-Elecmon.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also really wish Raidramon and Sethmon were slightly different colors, but w/e.
As a thought, instead of Lighdramon you could use Youkomon. It has Cerberumon Werewolf's whole "multiple limbs" theme (albeit in a different direction) and also uses fire, and while it doesn't share colors with Cerberumon it does share them with Vi-Elecmon.
I was limiting myself to armor forms for the champion levels.

Mattman324

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Goatmon, then?

Rhinomon also sort of works since it's black underneath the armor and Hades is supposed to be the god of the wealth of the Earth, but the armor completely disappearing afterwards is annoying.

Kamotz

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Goatmon, then?

Rhinomon also sort of works since it's black underneath the armor and Hades is supposed to be the god of the wealth of the Earth, but the armor completely disappearing afterwards is annoying.
Yeah everything in armor level has something misaligned in it. I went with raidramon for the beastial element and to compliment the design of thunderbirdmon. Sethmon for the Egyptian connection.