Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope you can help me with all Mamemon. For me they are very difficult to make evolution lines or trees, because almost all are perfect digimon, and i don't know how to use them (Plants because they are beans? or Metal because they look like metal balls?). And there are not many adult levels useful for them. (Thunderballmon is almost the only one).

If you have good ideas, please help me with your ideas.

Thanks!

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope you can help me with all Mamemon. For me they are very difficult to make evolution lines or trees, because almost all are perfect digimon, and i don't know how to use them (Plants because they are beans? or Metal because they look like metal balls?). And there are not many adult levels useful for them. (Thunderballmon is almost the only one).

Thanks!
i just go with

Kokuwamon>Thunderballmon:

> Mamemon >TonosamaMamemon
> BigMamemon>PrinceMamemon
>MetalMamemon>BanchoMamemon

Kokuwamon is there for thunder element, and bugs are small, also CatchMamemon is kinda it´s own thing or if you prefer just a Mamemon in a vehicle

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, What's your opinion on this line:

Botamon > Pagumon > Gazimon > Garurumon X > WereGarurumon X > Merukimon

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thanks!
Personally don't like to include Thunderballmon in the Mamemon lines because the lightning theme does not fit.
I like to think that Mamemon is a metallized Nanimon, just like BomberNanimon is a metallized Nanimon.
ToyAgumon because Nanimon is based of a Tamagotchi, a toy.
ElderMamemon is just there because we don't have the 4th canon Ultimate-level Mamemon (yet?).

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Thanks!
Personally don't like to include Thunderballmon in the Mamemon lines because the lightning theme does not fit.
I like to think that Mamemon is a metallized Nanimon, just like BomberNanimon is a metallized Nanimon.
ToyAgumon because Nanimon is based of a Tamagotchi, a toy.
ElderMamemon is just there because we don't have the 4th canon Ultimate-level Mamemon (yet?).

Nanimon is Oyajitchi in the Digimon Universe! I'm thinking that DarkTyrannomon should be ToyAgumon's Champion.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody know what Kuwagamon’s main rookie is?

Depending on the games there’s Kunemon, Kokuwamon, and Wormmon.

Hydranoid413

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody know what Kuwagamon’s main rookie is?

Depending on the games there’s Kunemon, Kokuwamon, and Wormmon.
There’s also Tentomon and Dokunemon

I prefer Tentomon cause it’s also red, bipedal, and four armed

Despite the name, I don’t like Kokuwamon as Kuwagamon’s rookie that much cause it’s a robot

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think Kuwagamon really has a *main* rookie. They're all as valid as each other in different ways. Wormmon seems like the most fitting one to me though, followed by Kokuwamon and then Tentomon. Kokuwamon as Kuwagamon's main feels slightly awkward in the sense that Kokuwamon is basically a robot based off Kuwagamon rather than Kuwagamon being derived from Kokuwamon.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What you all think of these lines.

Veemon > Raidramon > Dinobeemon > Grandiskuwagamon
Veemon > Raidramon > Paildramon > Imperialdramon FM

I just realize the robot Gundam X and Crossbones have the same x shape things on there backs like Dinobeemon, grankuwagamon, and Grandiskuwagamon's wings.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For Kuwagamon my favorite child forms are Kokuwamon, because of the name and the fact it’s a stag beetle, Tentomon (the Virus variety) because they’re both red beetles, and Kunemon because they both have stripes instead of faces.

Lighdramon works pretty well as an Adult form for Paildramon, I think. Unlike XV-mon it already has black armor, like Paildramon does.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For Kuwagamon my favorite child forms are Kokuwamon, because of the name and the fact it’s a stag beetle, Tentomon (the Virus variety) because they’re both red beetles, and Kunemon because they both have stripes instead of faces.

Lighdramon works pretty well as an Adult form for Paildramon, I think. Unlike XV-mon it already has black armor, like Paildramon does.
So what works for Dinobeemon besides Stingmon.

Kyaromonfan96

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Guys, What do you think about this line?

Paomon > Xiaomon > Labramon > Sesarmon X > Angewomon X > LovelyAngemon

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Kyaromonfan96 I find Siersamon X an excellent preevo for the X-Antibody angels, in the lack of lower leveled ones. I used it for ClavisAngemon once, but LovelyAngemon fits.

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
VoltoBautamon inspired me to do this batch of "Perfects enhancing Ultimates" jogresses: