Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put together, both people who did the 13 have great line that really work. Each might have at least one I'm not too big on but still, both did great jobs.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put together, both people who did the 13 have great line that really work. Each might have at least one I'm not too big on but still, both did great jobs.
I would love to hear feedback! I admittedly made Junomon and Minervamon weird on purpose as I couldn't find anything satisfying that also looked conventional. Mercurymon and Bacchusmon are the two I'm most proud of!

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeah those are some good ones, here is my take on some, without the obvious lines for apollo, diana, jupiter as they have full lines also i cut Mars as Grappu is always gonna be there be it full leomon line or with bears both are good, mercury is the same with BlackWereGarurumon, though i did like that dinohumon especially, ceresmon is obvi. too with flora>kiwi and siren or delu, Minerva to a degree to though that´ s more of a lack of warrior girls i think Cho is mostly a given and then kinkaku or darcmon.

baste to juno as i suggested earlier, nani and orochi cause they drunk booze in the show, grotto is an artisian so i felt like putting him with vulcanus coupled with legendary arms for filler.

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So far, what is your favourite Pulsemon evolution?

Seahomon is kinda like a sea bird, and has a trumpet that fits with Tempomon's music theme.

Mumen Rider > Saitama
Kabukimon has a similar face and his arms have that thorny vines like the tires.
The shoulder pads look like mushrooms.
I really like your Penguinmon line. If we ever got any penguin champion, that would be perfect.

Witch King

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kind of a funky line, but here goes:

Mach Gaogamon is a bit more lupine than I would prefer, but he and Kangaroomon share similar head shapes as well as the visors/sunglasses.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
DJ Rapper evo:

Bearmon - Gawappamon or Fairymon - Tempomon - ?

Mushmon - RedVegiemon - Pistmon - Algomon Ultimate (Lazy to macho up)

Pulsemon - Thunderballmon - Shootmon - Raijinmon and if jogressed with RaijiLudomon to evolve to Jupitermon.

Hydranoid413

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No pics this time

The 02 kids’ Digimon (except Wormmon) digivolving to the Sovereigns! (All of them have their usual lines before this)

Gatomon > Panjyamon > Baihumon (pretty simple, just three white felines)

ExVeemon > Majiramon > Azulongmon (not super happy with this one, but according to Wikipedia the Azure Dragon of the East can be blue or green)

Ankylomon > Jyagamon > Ebonwumon (Jyagamon’s original previous stage was Tortomon, which is also a yellow reptile with a spiky shell, and it’s also a plant to tie in with Ebonwumon’s tree)

Aquilamon > Butenmon > Zhuqiaomon (not super happy with this either but Butenmon works best out of the very few red bird Perfects there are, its armour could relate to the turbine Zhuqiaomon has for some reason, and its sword could represent its aggressiveness)

Pegasusmon > Kirinmon > Huanglongmon (If I’m reading it right Wikipedia says the Yellow Dragon of the Center is sometimes a kirin instead? Good enough for me. Pegasusmon and Kirinmon both have gold in their colour scheme and Kirinmon has what looks like scales on its back)

Last edited:

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so it looks like Sangomon and Sunarizamon are both getting DIM cards for the Vital Bracelet, with at least one new evolution path for Sunarizamon being revealed for it;

Sunarizamon-> Tortamon-> Triceramon

Tomozaurus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure someone has pointed this out already but the Gogmamon line makes the absolutely perfect through-line for Blastmon.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure someone has pointed this out already but the Gogmamon line makes the absolutely perfect through-line for Blastmon.

The fantastic thing about Sunarizamon and Gogmamon is that they work great with Baboongamon for Blastmon or with Golemon to BanchoGolemon (BanchoGolemon and Gogmamon even have the same belts and colour scheme).

OffBrandANON

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The fantastic thing about Sunarizamon and Gogmamon is that they work great with Baboongamon for Blastmon or with Golemon to BanchoGolemon (BanchoGolemon and Gogmamon even have the same belts and colour scheme).
i mean, that sorta thing is what alot of the mons new to pendulum z were designed partially for.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My favorite line is Sunarizamon - Golemon - Gogmamon - BanchoGolemon.

Gottsumon - Baboongamon - Gogmamon - Blastmon

Sunarizamon - Darklizamon - Gigadramon - Mugendramon

I know it's repeating post.

Pulsemon (Demotivated) - Ogremon X - SkullSatamon - ?

Kyaromonfan96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm new here so here is my lines.

Gazimon > Garurumon X > WereGarurumon X > Merukimon

Labramon > Siesarmon X > Angewomon X > LovelyAngemon

Kapurimon > Dorumon > Youkomon > ?

Cutemon > Rabbitmon > Luminamon > Cherubimon (Good)

Dorumon > Sangloupmon > ? > ?

Mikemon > Lynxmon > SaberLeomon > BanchoLeomon

Floramon > Sunflowmon > Lillamon > Lotosmon

BlackGatomon > BlackGarurumon > JagenLoweemon > Leopardmon (Leopard Mode)

Seejeymon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone! I'm new too and this is what I think could make a good partner for an anime protagonist if they ever got tired of colorful draconish dinosaurs:

Choromon>Caprimon>Kotemon>Gladimon>Knightmon>Seraphimon or Dukemon/MedievalDukemon

Not that I think it's particularly original, but I'm one of those that can't see the guy whose partner finished off the main villains when everyone else was defeated (love how they included T.K.'s emotion in the story of the original Adventure) as anything but the real unsung hero and when I saw the crest of Hope on Knightmon I couldn't help but figure out a line with him and Seraphimon.

The Krookodile Hunter

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here are a few random Rookie to Mega lines I came up with. Open to constructive criticism! I'm attempting to aim for Digimon who haven't had too many anime appearances (unless I can't think of anything else), if any at all, avoiding armor and hybrid Digimon as well as all Appmon. Also the Megas are all mythology-based Digimon.
Muchomon ( OG Falcomon or Penguinmon could also work)->Diatrymon->Tempomon (IMHO Hippogryphomon works here, too)->Valkyrimon (or maybe Valdurmon)
Strabimon (possibly Tsukaimon instead)->Sangloupmon (*maybe* Youkomon)->Cerberumon (both forms, but needs to become Werewolf mode to Digivolve further)->Anubimon (Merukimon could also fit)
Solarmon->Guardromon (Gold, specifically)->Valvemon->Raijinmon
Monmon->Petermon->Zamielmon->Titamon (or alternatively Monmon->Baboongamon->Gokuwmon->Shakamon)
Dokunemon->Algomon (Champion)->Dinobeemon->Nidhoggmon
Otamamon (Red)->Coelamon->Divermon->Neptunemon
Kudamon (original)>-Sorcerimon->Mystimon->Pharaohmon (or Sleipmon)
Alraumon->Zassoumon->Blossomon (Xros Hunters recolor)->Ceresmon Medium

Kyaromonfan96

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here are a few random Rookie to Mega lines I came up with. Open to constructive criticism! I'm attempting to aim for Digimon who haven't had too many anime appearances (unless I can't think of anything else), if any at all, avoiding armor and hybrid Digimon as well as all Appmon. Also the Megas are all mythology-based Digimon.
Muchomon ( OG Falcomon or Penguinmon could also work)->Diatrymon->Tempomon (IMHO Hippogryphomon works here, too)->Valkyrimon (or maybe Valdurmon)
Strabimon (possibly Tsukaimon instead)->Sangloupmon (*maybe* Youkomon)->Cerberumon (both forms, but needs to become Werewolf mode to Digivolve further)->Anubimon (Merukimon could also fit)
Solarmon->Guardromon (Gold, specifically)->Valvemon->Raijinmon
Monmon->Petermon->Zamielmon->Titamon (or alternatively Monmon->Baboongamon->Gokuwmon->Shakamon)
Dokunemon->Algomon (Champion)->Dinobeemon->Nidhoggmon
Otamamon (Red)->Coelamon->Divermon->Neptunemon
Kudamon (original)>-Sorcerimon->Mystimon->Pharaohmon (or Sleipmon)
Alraumon->Zassoumon->Blossomon (Xros Hunters recolor)->Ceresmon Medium
I have a similar thing with the Sangloupmon, But with Dorumon as a Rookie.