Panbachimon > Namakemon > Pandamon
Toy Agumon > Namakemon > Monzaemon

here’s some ideas, I don’t know a mega.

Last edited:

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
minor nitpick, Vritramon is a Perfect and Aldamon is an Ultimate, should just stick Agnimon in the Adult slot and Vritrmon in Perfect and leave Aldamon out

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
minor nitpick, Vritramon is a Perfect and Aldamon is an Ultimate, should just stick Agnimon in the Adult slot and Vritrmon in Perfect and leave Aldamon out
Not necessarily. Different media have placed the Hybrids at different levels all the time. The current card game has both H and B-Hybrids as Adult levels and the double spirit Hybrids as Perfect levels. The Pendulum Zs meanwhile consider Agnimon and Wolfmon Child-levels and Vritramon and Garummon Adult levels.

Then you had the crazy way the Digital Monster X handled the spirits of Darkness:
Duskmon - Child
Velgrmon - Adult
KaiserLeomon - Perfect
Reichmon - Ultimate

And a while back in the Digimon Accel, Bolgmon was an Ultimate.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not necessarily. Different media have placed the Hybrids at different levels all the time. The current card game has both H and B-Hybrids as Adult levels and the double spirit Hybrids as Perfect levels. The Pendulum Zs meanwhile consider Agnimon and Wolfmon Child-levels and Vritramon and Garummon Adult levels.

Then you had the crazy way the Digital Monster X handled the spirits of Darkness:
Duskmon - Child
Velgrmon - Adult
KaiserLeomon - Perfect
Reichmon - Ultimate

Yes, and i Hope dcg fix that mistake because we dont have fusion Spirit for 4 of the 10 warriors and use random perfects to link them with the ancients would be a shame.
Its not hard, we always had the lines complete, human-beast-ancient. Adult-perfect-ultimate.
Beowulf and Alda are just weak ultimate lvls meanwhile magnagaruru or ancient garuru are stronger ones.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Duskmon - Child
Velgrmon - Adult
KaiserLeomon - Perfect
Reichmon - Ultimate

I'm aware of that but doesn't mean it's not stupid

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hacker's Memory and ReArise have you covered on that. that's exactly what they did

Zmr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It'd be more accurate to say that Vritramon & Aldamon are Perfect or Adult & Ultimate or Perfect respectively depending on the context, where it can vary. Whichever stage is most fitting is down to personal preference really and I just go with whatever happens to be convenient in the moment.

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New evolution idea from VB update.

Penguinmon > Namakemon > Tempomon > Daipenmon
Kokuwamon > Thunderballmon > Shootmon > Raijinmon

We need more puppet type megas.

Last edited:

PCN24454

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Duskmon - Child
Velgrmon - Adult
KaiserLeomon - Perfect
Reichmon - Ultimate

Yes, and i Hope dcg fix that mistake because we dont have fusion Spirit for 4 of the 10 warriors and use random perfects to link them with the ancients would be a shame.
Its not hard, we always had the lines complete, human-beast-ancient. Adult-perfect-ultimate.
Beowulf and Alda are just weak ultimate lvls meanwhile magnagaruru or ancient garuru are stronger ones.
Agnimon and Vritramon have always been portrayed as separate reincarnations of AncientGreymon, one representing Wisdom and the the other representing Power. The only form that was explicitly better than the previous ones are their Fused forms which have both.

Believe it or not, it doesn't have to fit in perfectly.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Agnimon and Vritramon have always been portrayed as separate reincarnations of AncientGreymon, one representing Wisdom and the the other representing Power. The only form that was explicitly better than the previous ones are their Fused forms which have both.
AncientGreymon separated its power into two, but they never confirmed that it's half and half. It could be 1/3 and 2/3, with Beast spirit being the stronger.
By combining the two, it'd make sense for Aldamon's power to be equal to AncientGreymon as mentioned from his profile it is "inheriting all the might of one of the legendary Ten Warriors".
Hence, Hybrid = Ancient = Ultimate-level.
Even in the movie, Murmurkusmon's Human form was Adult-level (Darcmon) and Beast form was Perfect-level (Hippogriffomon).

Additionally, why did Cherubimon possessed 5 of the spirits, while Seraphimon/Ophanimon only had 3/2? Why not split it more evenly?
Because Cherubimon is a Beast-type while Seraphimon/Ophanimon are Human-type, so it was entrusted with more spirits.
In conclusion, Beast =/= Human.

PCN24454

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
AncientGreymon separated its power into two, but they never confirmed that it's half and half. It could be 1/3 and 2/3, with Beast spirit being the stronger.
By combining the two, it'd make sense for Aldamon's power to be equal to AncientGreymon as mentioned from his profile it is "inheriting all the might of one of the legendary Ten Warriors".
Even in the movie, Murmurkusmon's Human form was Adult-level (Darcmon) and Beast form was Perfect-level (Hippogriffomon).

Additionally, why did Cherubimon possessed 5 of the spirits, while Seraphimon/Ophanimon only had 3/2? Why not split it more evenly?
Because Cherubimon is a Beast-type while Seraphimon/Ophanimon are Human-type, so it was entrusted with more spirits.
Since when is Power just raw strength. I already said that Humans inherited the Warriors' Wisdom.

Why is the number of Spirits possessed seen as a sign of power?

Also, in the movie, Murmuksmon was also a Human-type Digimon and also an Ultimate-level. So, what does that prove?

JasperGunner02

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, should my memory serve, isn't it specifically called out as "Slide Evolution" when characters switch from their Human Spirit forms to their Beast Spirit forms, or was that a dub-exclusive addition? That pretty much solidifies that, whatever their power difference may be, Digimon like Agnimon and Vritramon are the same level.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not really. In the movie you had Murmusmon’s forms (each a different level) Slide Evolve into each other.

JasperGunner02

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, you're right, I didn't remember that. I guess that's evidence for the "Human Spirits are Adults and Beast Spirits are Perfects" camp? (Which is, admittedly, the most straightforward answer).

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
well in the very first episode agnimon goes up against cerberumon and in next order he is straight up a perfect, just classify them as either, we have so many irregularitys it hardly makes a difference to if you count them in too.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Also, in the movie, Murmuksmon was also a Human-type Digimon and also an Ultimate-level. So, what does that prove?

Since when is Power just raw strength. I already said that Humans inherited the Warriors' Wisdom.
Just because he's standing with 2 legs doesn't make him a Human-type. Aldamon, Raihimon and JetSilphymon stands on 2 legs and they are Hybrid.

Raw strength has always been used to indicate power. That's why a lot of Digimon that are very strong becomes a mindless beast like Megidramon, SkullGreymon, DoneDevimon.
Imagine if a Digimon evolves and it only gets smarter lol.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like none of Frontier's plot elements really matter in this discussion as levels were never mentioned in it. Agnimon defeated a Cerberumon in his first appearance while Fairimon struggled against a Woodmon.

They all struggled against IceDevimon mid-battle with Cherubimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe the Hybrid levels are more of Martial Arts of Combat rather than Power/Stage level powers?

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Why is the number of Spirits possessed seen as a sign of power?

Vamdemon sacrifice "wisdom" (intelligence) to evolve into VenomVamdemon, gaining "raw strength" (power) ;D