McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Pumpkin/Gotsu charts are great. Really great. Good job there. And with new entries, we have new charts to make.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I used MS Paint. But let's stick to discussing evolutions instead of asking everyone who posts how they made something.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pulsemon to evolve depending on his certain stats:
Mind stats to max: Exermon - Sangomon - Shakamon

Strength to max: Bulkmon - ? - Boltmon

Speed to max: Runnermon - Mihiramon - Duftmon Leopard Mode

Zero stats: Namakemon - Pandamon - Belphemon Sleep Mode

Pulsemon - Thunderbirmon - Yatagaramon - no idea...

If Pulsemon lost its own electric power and may lose the moviation to stay fitted well that will evolve into something undead type then Mummymon - Pharaohmon for not having any heartbeats and got... Rotted muscles.

For Komondomon.

Terriermon or Labramon - Komondomon - ? - SaintGalgomon for the rescue dogs who trained well to help anybody in danger in the real life.
No idea if Rapidmon is good choice because I never seen toy poodle dogs rescue people.

Labramon - Komondomon - Blizzarmon - AncientMegatheriumon.

Plotmon - Komondomon - Rapidmon - Anbuismon

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd say Labramon-> Komondomon-> Locomon or RookChessmon or Assaultmon or Rapidmon(Black)-> SaintGalgomon(Black) or GrandLocomon or Raidenmon

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Sparrow Hawk Caturamon might work in the "rescue dogs" line, as he is a guardian dog of sorts

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here’s some evolution lines that I think have similar traits to Sei‘s Build Strike/Star Build Strike.

Shoutmon > Shoutmon x3/x4 > Shoutmon x5 > Shoutmon x7/Goldramon

Gabumon > Garurumon > Weregarurumon/were garurumon: Sagittarius mode > Cresgarurumon
or
Pulsemon > Bulkmon/Runnermon > Boutmon > Kazuchimon

Well the mega Kazuchimon has a Gundam appearance to it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Caturamon felt more of it's deity dog. Kinda too Divine-ish for this line.

Okay I didn't know that episode 32's dex actually made my random evo line for Komondomon to AncientMegatheriumon came true by pointing out it had... Multiple legs.

Labramon - Komondomon - Tylinmon - Sleipmon

Cerberumon now can deploy its head shoulders so...

Sangomon - Deltamon - Cerberumon then Cerberumon Werewolf Mode - Omegamon

Sangomon - Deltamon + Gargomon - Manticoremon + Cerberumon Werewolf Mode - Plutomon

Feznuss

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone! New one here. Mercuremon is kinda my favorite antagonist/digimon character ever so I always figured what would be the best evolutionary line for him.

So basically in my headcanon the Warrior Ten haven't managed to split their powers in the Spirits but reborn as many digieggs scattered throughout Digiworld. One of AncientWisemon eggs gets corrupted by one of the many iterations of Algomon, resulting in the egg hatching into a Algomon Baby I. Somehow, the good spirit inside AncientWisemon data manage to stop Algomon growth and it digievolves into Monimon and then Mirrormon and finally, Mercuremon.

That's when the evil influence of Lucemon and Algomon corruption kick in, conflicting with the positive AncientWisemon data. Mercuremon then somehow splits into two and undergoes two different Chou Shinka: one focusing on his mutant side - Sephirotmon - , the other on his metal empire side - Biomon. Both are very unstable due to the data corruption, and goes on a rampage against one another and the Three Great Angels. Sephirotmon defeats Cherubimon and with its data Kyukyoku Shinka into Metamormon, while Biomon does the same with Seraphimon and into Black Seraphimon.

The two sides fights ferociously, feeding both Lucemon and Algomon with dark energy and miasma, until Ofanimon finally step in, making the light return into their mind and purifying their data. At that point, Metamormon and Black Seraphimon jogress into AncientWisemon, returning to his full glory and defeating the evil. From that point, Mercuremon can Warp Shinka into AncientWisemon and all the middle iterations at any time.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Lord Bearmon good job, some additions: flawizarmon also has a red and a blue match, just like impmons blue and red fire, i´d also put PetitMamon there for Witchmon specifically seems to be like a natural fit, Bastemon seems like a stretch though, i mean she fits alright there but there ain´t really any specifics that make her like a 100% fit, not that there really is one though...

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are very good charts. They make a lot of sense. Pretty surprisingly with the Impmon chart.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No one posted about Namakemon evolving to...

Etemon, Ex-Tyranomon, Monzaemon, etc? I'm surprised!

After Patamon evolved to Pegasmon without the digiegg of Hope so I had an idea and wanted to modify Pulsemon's evo lines to adjust.

Pulsemon with the digiegg of Courage to evolve into Hulkmon for the hot burning passions towards muscles

Pulsemon + Digiegg of Friendship or Hope to Runnermon

Pulsemon + Digiegg of Knowledge to Exermon

Pulsemon + Digiegg of Kindness to Namakemon

Pulsemon - Hulkmon + Agnimon - Asuramon - Shakamon

Spadamon - Runnermon - Mihiramon - Baihumon (Shame there is one orange tiger in it)

Dracomon - Hulkmon - Megadramon + Majiramon - Qinglongmon

Palmon - Namakemon - Entomon - Xuanwumon

Muchomon - Birdramon - Garudamon + Yatagaramon - Zhuqiaomon

Pulsemon - Bulkmon - Gold-Vdramon - Huanglongmon

Surprisingly, all Pulsemon and its evo lines had 02-ish designs make it easy to connect.

HeavyLeomon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi everyone! New one here. Mercuremon is kinda my favorite antagonist/digimon character ever so I always figured what would be the best evolutionary line for him.

So basically in my headcanon the Warrior Ten haven't managed to split their powers in the Spirits but reborn as many digieggs scattered throughout Digiworld. One of AncientWisemon eggs gets corrupted by one of the many iterations of Algomon, resulting in the egg hatching into a Algomon Baby I. Somehow, the good spirit inside AncientWisemon data manage to stop Algomon growth and it digievolves into Monimon and then Mirrormon and finally, Mercuremon.

That's when the evil influence of Lucemon and Algomon corruption kick in, conflicting with the positive AncientWisemon data. Mercuremon then somehow splits into two and undergoes two different Chou Shinka: one focusing on his mutant side - Sephirotmon - , the other on his metal empire side - Biomon. Both are very unstable due to the data corruption, and goes on a rampage against one another and the Three Great Angels. Sephirotmon defeats Cherubimon and with its data Kyukyoku Shinka into Metamormon, while Biomon does the same with Seraphimon and into Black Seraphimon.

The two sides fights ferociously, feeding both Lucemon and Algomon with dark energy and miasma, until Ofanimon finally step in, making the light return into their mind and purifying their data. At that point, Metamormon and Black Seraphimon jogress into AncientWisemon, returning to his full glory and defeating the evil. From that point, Mercuremon can Warp Shinka into AncientWisemon and all the middle iterations at any time.

Interesting story you have there, still dont like to use other digital life forms in digimon lines.