Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I see why you used Footmon in the Wizarmon line, but it does seem rather out of place thematically. DarkSuperStarmon to Demon is interesting. In one of the games Demon can use its Super Ultimate form's attack, Algol's Flame, since Algol is known as the Demon Star.

I've decided that I rather like using Tyumon as the Child form for a Targetmon/Etemon line.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if you want a sports line then you can alway do: Gaomon>Rinkmon>Footmon>BanchoMamemon

it´ s pretty need since they work visually too

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
02 Jogress Special!!! All of these have the jogresses' reincarnations eventually evolving into their Ultimates.

Dracomon and Petitmon are a good middle ground color-wise for Veemon and Wormmon. The latent insect data does a slighty mutation in the Adult level, resulting in the atypical Dragon Man Dinohumon. Cybernetic implants stabilize the dragon data and eventually refine into a mecha armor.

The line starts as flightless birds due to Tailmon's data, but then evolves into a string of swordsmon bird mans. Pretty straightfoward.

Shakkoumon's Mutant status makes his reincarnation manifest angelic attributes from the Baby stages and also spontaneously manifest the X-Antibody. The middle stages are holy beasts, which tend to be the lower forms of angelic Digimon.

Last edited:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Which X Angel is that before the Key Angemon? Womon or Clavis?

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i think i found my fav Mega for Shellmon, both are pink/green and have grey armor.

DigiAmy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I can ask, what do you think of these evolution lines? I wanted to develop them each based on a certain Digital Family or element. I've taken some creative liberties with them, but I wanted to know what others here may think as well.

Here are some of them so far:
  • Deep Savers: Betamon - Dolphmon - Mega Seadramon - Plesiomon
  • Nature Spirits: Botamon - Wanyamon - Bearmon - Grizzlymon
  • Jungle Troopers 1: Floramon - Hudiemon - Lilymon or Lilamon - Lotosmon
  • Jungle Troopers 2: Floramon - Kiwimon - Delumon - Ceresmon
This one which I've mentioned before may be more broad than the others, but it's sort of inspired by Nightmare Soldiers and based on my ideal partner line:
  • Yukimibotamon - Pagumon - DemiDevimon - Sorcermon - Aeigiochusmon (Any variant)
I haven't been able to decide on every Digimon in each line, so they're not complete yet. I also can't decide whether I should choose the plant/insect fairy path or the plant bird path. I personally like the idea of certain species being a different element at times (Like the aforementioned path with plant birds, or Fanbeemon's path being a Wind Guardians insect path)

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just caught on to Manticoremon > Deathmon .

Both demons, Manticoremon works on the side of angels while Deathmon, a fallen angel maintains neutrality.
The mouths on Manticoremon's claws become the eyes on Deathmon's claws.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree, Manticoremon is the most fitting pre-evo we have for Deathmon right now. But we may get a "canon" pre-evo depending on how the little guy from Adventure: turns out.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I agree, Manticoremon is the most fitting pre-evo we have for Deathmon right now. But we may get a "canon" pre-evo depending on how the little guy from Adventure: turns out.
I’m like 80% certain that guy is Dagomon Baby, given the lore of the worlds ships going out of control immediately after it was released.

Notus

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@e105zeta Except we have no indication it ever was released on the net. It seems to have opened the rift which sent some of the kids back to the real world, but we don't know if it followed. (The silhoutte on the next episode is clearly Calmaramon). It can work as either's Baby, anyway. I think it even possible it ends up
being a lower form of the mysterious boss of the new Digivice

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would the grey Renamon fit that line more? Do we have n alt color Renamon or is that just something I saw elsewhere.

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would the grey Renamon fit that line more? Do we have n alt color Renamon or is that just something I saw elsewhere.
Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit has a silver Renamon as an alt.

The blue Gabumon with white fur from Rumble Arena 2 would work well too.