Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

jogress evo line since we now know that splashmon is perfect
that works pretty good, i guess now that splashmon is perfect we can also do this

I really really like these

@xms26 I adore your Survive charts! Falcomon's top line is odd but not in a way I dislike at all. Also, Falcomon's bottom Diatrymon line was exactly how I headcanoned it perfectly, I posted that line with that ending branch for Minoru's Falcomon months ago in this thread actually and for Agumon everything just fits so well

xms26

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@xms26 I adore your Survive charts! Falcomon's top line is odd but not in a way I dislike at all. Also, Falcomon's bottom Diatrymon line was exactly how I headcanoned it perfectly, I posted that line with that ending branch for Minoru's Falcomon months ago in this thread actually and for Agumon everything just fits so well
Thank you so much! I try to add in some weirdness, if I can.

That said, here's a take on Labramon.

Kamotz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been putting together theoretical VPet designs for a Text RP that I'm running. The world is based off of the Fields/DigiMemories.

Virus Busters = Eternal Legion (Holy)
Nightmare Soldiers = Unhallowed Syndicate (Dark)
Nature Spirits = Unbowed Clans (Beasts)
Dragon's Roar = Dragon Hordes (Dragons)
Jungle Troopers = Verdant Conclave (Insects/Plants)
Wind Guardians = Astral Order (Birds)
Deep Savers = Blue Coalition (Aquatic)
Metal Empire = Metal Empire (Machine/Mutant)

Each of these "Realms" was founded by 1 or 2 of the Ancient "Warrior Ten" Digimon, and with that in mind I put together some charts:

Last edited:

Kamotz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Banimon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made a version of the above chart people can use

Kamotz

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Updated my background a bit. Here's my take on the realm of Niflheim, the land of the dead, a place of freezing mist. Chilly at best, frozen at worst, Niflheim is considered more of a region than a kingdom. Indeed, no one has ventured into its frozen wastes and returned in the last thousand years. Few truly believe anything of note is located that far north, though those that do claim that a half-living queen rules a legion of undead Draugar from the frigid lands of always-winter.

DragonicEmperor

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not the most spectacular one and kind of obvious, but I wanted to 'mimic' a BeelStarmon line similar to Beelzebumon's from Tamers.

Spends most of the time in Sistermon Noir form and kind of skips LadyDevimon to go straight into BeelStarmon like how Impmon skips Meramon and SkullMeramon.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dark Maildramon does not have a profile or official name yet but it was in the Digimon Adventure: episode that aired yesterday. Hopefully we get its profile today or sometime soon

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh honest Agumon 2006 and Kudamon 2006 have been the most useless... "color swaps" if you want to call them that, no own name or huge design difference

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dark Maildramon does not have a profile or official name yet but it was in the Digimon Adventure: episode that aired yesterday. Hopefully we get its profile today or sometime soon
It’s DarkMaildramon. Its name appeared on the screen.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s DarkMaildramon. Its name appeared on the screen
dang, I completely forgot that then. Whoops

as tax for my insolence I threw together an evolution line. I'm a bit busy so I didn't use quality images. All hail DarkMaildramon!

JasperGunner02

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, seeing as MetalGreymon Alteros' new railgun arm can also apparently be used as a sword, that means it'd make a pretty good pre-evo for VictoryGreymon. I wonder if WereGarurumon's new form next week would also work well for ZeedGarurumon?