Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really like that bacomon line. Extyrannomon fit well in there too maybe evolving into deathmon.

Do you guys know any mobile app that works similar to windows paint or Photoshop? I want to make some evolutionary lines but cant find a good app to make them from my mobile.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Junkmon - Drimogemon or Kenkimon - LoaderLeomon - Breakdramon

Junkmon - Trailmon or Machmon - Locomon (Jogressed with each others) - GrandLocomon (evolved from with Rebellimon for the spiked wheel)

Junkmon - Raremon - Ex-Tyranomon - MetalEtemon or Pinocchimon
Because Junkmon look like his body is full of random junk things even sewing clothes then Raremon whose is full of decaying skin and few junks thrown in then Ex-Tyranomon's suit is just like Junkmon's clothes finally Pinocchimon or MetalEtemon: Wooden doll or upgraded doll suit without wheels but newly high quality doll purchased!

Junkmon - Raremon - Gerbemon/Garbagemon - ? No idea what to put

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

drrockso20

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
overall not a bad line but there's definitely way better choices for the last slot than BeoWolfmon*, even just sticking with wolves both AncientGarurumon and CresGarurumon would be much better choices

*like it and Aldamon are two of the worst Digimon in existence in my opinion, just pure laziness

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
since mimicmon has lots of different parts coming out of its cage, what ya think about having him as a base for the composite mons?

HeavyLeomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here are my lines for morphomon and eosmon. Copied the crazy aristocracy style cause it looks very profesional.

xms26

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To kill time waiting for Survive, I came up with my own lines. The emphasis in Survive is on your decisions (whether negative or positive) impacting the evolutions. The top tier of this is the "good" line, the middle is "neutral", the bottom is "evil." It was too much to make a g/n/e evolution for each stage, but I did give each ultimate a chance at either "redemption" and becoming good, or "falling from grace" and turning evil.

Oracola

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

jogress evo line since we now know that splashmon is perfect

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that works pretty good, i guess now that splashmon is perfect we can also do this

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
overall not a bad line but there's definitely way better choices for the last slot than BeoWolfmon*, even just sticking with wolves both AncientGarurumon and CresGarurumon would be much better choices

*like it and Aldamon are two of the worst Digimon in existence in my opinion, just pure laziness
Yeah, I was admittedly not entirely sure what the Mega should be, but my mind was like, "Oh hey, Grademon's a Holy Knight. Holy means Light in Digimon. Beowulfmon is the Warrior of Light. Do it, servant!" So, there it is. I didn't want to have the Mega be Ouryumon, Alphamon, or Jesmon, in order to help differentiate it from its previous forms to make the line more unique. Maybe something like Slayerdramon or VictoryGreymon?

Also, a new one:

V-Tamer References, sorta :D

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fairly happy with what i ended up choosing for each of these. Omegamon was definitely the hardest; but then read omega shoutmon's profile and figured why not

xms26

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put together another Digimon Survive evolution chart.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn, I actually like that Falcomon's random evos. But why selected that instead of Savers that is ninja version is much suited to them.

Surprised Junkmon is Virus and Machmon is Vaccine.

Junkmon - Mechanorimon - Nanomon - ?

Junkmon - Gokimon - Gerbamon - KingScumon

Junkmon - Machmon - Locomon - GranLocomon

Junkmon - Raremon - Rebellimon + Valvemon - Apocalymon

? - Minotaurmon (Adult) + Ogremon - Rebellimon - Titamon

? - Machmon - Megadramon + Rebellimon - Mugendramon

Kotekuma

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So since some of the Death Generals were revealed to be ultimates here are my ideas that just came to me via brainstorm:

Grumblemon, Sethmon, Kinkakumon > Gravimon
Ranamon, Depthmon, Sealsdramon > Splashmon
Arbormon, Yasyamon, Petermon > Zamielmon

Gravimon > EBEmon
> Pharoahmon
> Queen Chessmon
> NidHoggmon

Splashmon > Metal Etemon
> Hi-Andromon
> Surfymon
> Aegisdramon

Zamielmon > Parasimon
> Zanbamon
> NoblePumpkinmon
> Argomon

Gravimon + Zamielmon = Tactimon
Zamielmon + Splashmon = Vulcanusmon
Splashmon + Gravimon = Duftmon

I'm treating the three as a trio. I'm not so bothered by them not being the same level as the other death generals since I already headcanon Water, Earth, and Wood attributes as being second tier to Fire and Metal (based on Legendary Spirits).