Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does look nice like that. And very nicely done too. Great work.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In gundam build divers re: rise I read the build divers compared to the four symbols and it got me thinking of the sovereign digimon in which the re: rise gundam gunpla is the yellow dragon of the center
and the core gundam is azure dragon, aegis knight is white tiger, wodom pod is black tortoise, and valkylander the vermillion bird, my thought of partners for re: rise build divers.

Does anybody know if impmon line or dracmon line would be similar gundam x maoh?
And what digimon lines that are similar gerbera tetra and wing gundam fenice?
because there names gerbera means sunflower and fenice means phoenix.

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why am i so in love with this line i made? Oh right cause its awesome. The dna to pandamon is just icing on the cake

PixelKitten

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I grabbed that partner digimon template to make a speculative evoline for mikemon! My logic for having Baihumon as the mega is that if gatomon's line is light(Angels) and black gatomon is dark(Demons), than mikemon can be neutral. Baihumon is said to be a neutral force, quote,
Also, although it is the youngest of the Sovereigns, its power is the greatest among the four. Baihumon is a neutral being just like Azulongmon, and it isn't someone who will generally become an ally.
Plus I just prefer bestial last forms and it matches the progression of gatomon's Adventure line which I like (Beast->Woman->beast).

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My digi divers team.

Riku mikami - Dracomon > coredramon green > groundramon/wingdramon > slayerdramon
His name means land reference green line and his 00 diver sky reference blue line.

Yukio hidaka - Agumon 2006 > geogreymon > risegreymon > shinegreymon
His last name means heat and summer.

Momka Yashiro - Palmon/Floramon > togemon > lilymon > rafflesimon
Both togemon and kapool are rounded shape.

Koichi - Lobomon > kendogarurumon > beowolfmon
His name means light.

Ayame - Falcomon 2006 > peckmon > crowmon > ravemon
Both are ninja.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New project I'm working on, putting my evolution charts into one massive tree. For now it's only these cuz it looks pretty when symmetrical :)

this is extremely aesthetic and seeing lines weave into eachother like this really puts into perspective the beauty of evolution in this franchise. But wouldn't the Bond forms branch from Agumon and Gabumon instead?

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
FLYING KITTIES :3

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When Orochimon got new evo, I suddenly thought of Vitium. Although Vitium Adult is more of dino reptile with arms and legs. Vitium Baby could be redesigned to fit into Orochimon's evo line after all their mouths are too similar and Vitium Baby look like it's more of Tsuchinoko. Just too perfect! Coatlmon's head and one of Orochimon's heads shared somewhat resemblance... To each others.

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still not 100% on the first two members of this line, but whatever, plowing on anyway. Continuing the characters from that fic I was workshopping, the actual "main character's" line. The text blurb will be spoilered because even the summary is rather long - with the older Tamer summarizing backstory elements takes little time, summarizing parts of a story takes... longer.

Some people burn. Tyson Mccoy was one of them.

Swallowed up into the Digital World that fateful day, Tyson was thankful for the relatively quick rescue. It was readily apparent, too - Tyson was never the sort to hide his emotions, and he wore them proudly on his sleeve. When he was happy, everyone knew, and when he was mad everyone knew that too. His partner, the Petimeramon who quickly became a Candmon, was similar, and the two were fast friends. His relationship with the other three new Tamers was... slightly more up and down, and he formed a fast rivalry with another of them. This rivalry pushed him to train even harder, and in the first major arena battle the four got in, he was the first to have his partner Evolve - into the burning, blazing Adult, Flarelizamon. With this new power, he continued to get stronger, and stronger.

And then he lost.

Weeks of distance between him and his new benefactor, the older Tamer, had led to various frustrations, and in his style Tyson boiled over. In his anger he challenged the man to a fight, and even though he fought only a single Adult... the man's original partner, a monster among them called Deltamon, absolutely demolished Flarelizamon in battle, barely even sparing it a second glance as he knocked it around so hard it reverted back to its Baby form. The older Tamer noted his tenacity, but took issue with his rage - that in the Digital World, outside the boundaries of his City, allowing oneself to blaze out like a wildfire typically ended with your flame being brutally snuffed out. That to grow, he would need to learn to hold back, to keep things in, and to prepare his emotions for even greater moments of power.

And so the training continued. His partner trained in accuracy, in mobility, in defense, and he trained to hold back, to wait, to contain. The older Tamer gave him an item that he said would help the man and his Digimon focus - and soon, when a fearless, reckless fire became a fire that could work through his newfound fear, the two fought again. But this time, Flarelizamon used the item, and with the help of the data of the Digimental of Courage, Salamandamon was a much more powerful fighter, able to gain the beast of an opponent they were fighting's respect.

But forces outside the city were stirring again. A war was on the horizon, and while the older Tamer had no wish for the four younger ones to participate, they snuck into the battlefield anyway. Here, all four of them gained new power, and Salamandamon contained the intense, raging fire into its own, nuclear core, as the burning Megalogrowmon. With all four Tamers having achieved Perfect forms and having proven themselves in true combat, the older Tamer decided that it was safe for them to leave into the world, for now they could defend themselves against nearly anything there was.

But the Digital World is a harsh and unforgiving land, much of the time. Many hard challenges came by, and many harder victories. As the four learned the truth of the world, tempers flared, and cracks in their relationships grew deeper. They all drew apart, until they found proof of something so great, so horrible, so terrifying, that their only choice left was to work together again. And in the fighting that had happened, what was once a nuclear fire had grown into a true star, as Megalogrowmon underwent its final evolution into the immensely powerful Shinegreymon.

And it's said that on the last battlefield of the world, a great star rose even brighter than before to fight the evil that would have destroyed them all...

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Bokomon's ascent into wisdom

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Almost made a graphic, but I couldn't wrap my head around how it would look. Below are my ideas for how Shoutmon and his fusions would work in a Story Game. Basically, his Xroses would be absorptions (i.e. evolutions only available to the "core" of the Xros. For example, Dorulumon can't evolve into X4, but ShoutmonX2 can with an active Dorulumon in your bank).

Jyraimon->Gigimon->Shoutmon->Shoutmon king ver.->OmegaShoutmon (Omegamon req)-> Shoutmon DX (ZekeGreymon req)-> Shoutmon x7 (Dorulumon, Ballistamon, Starmon req).
------------------------------------>Shoutmon x2 (Ballistamon req)->Shoutmon x3 (Dorulumon req) -> Shoutmon x3 Variants (addl req)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- v (Mode Change, Starmon req)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shoutmon x4-> Shoutmon x5 (Sparrowmon req)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Shoutmon x4 Variants (addl req)
------------------------------------>Growlmon-> (etc.)
------------------------------------>Flamedramon-> (etc.)
------------------------------------>GeoGreymon-> (etc.)

So basically, Child Level: Shoutmon; Adult Level: Shoutmon King, Shoutmon x2; Perfect Level: Shoutmon x3, Shoutmon x4, OmegaShoutmon; Ultimate Level: Shoutmon x3 Variants, Shoutmon x4 Variants, Shoutmon x5, Shoutmon DX; Ultra: Shoutmon x7. Upon degeneration, the consituent pieces would be spat back out at the level they were at originally. OmegaShoutmon and his variants would be locked behind post-game/late-game content, requiring the player to use the Xroses. Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmon, etc. would have evolution lines like regular Digimon, and Shoutmon would have "regular" evolutions too, with Shoutmon king ver. also having a set of "regular" evolutions (MetalGreymon, Megadramon, Magnamon, etc.).

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Almost made a graphic, but I couldn't wrap my head around how it would look. Below are my ideas for how Shoutmon and his fusions would work in a Story Game. Basically, his Xroses would be absorptions (i.e. evolutions only available to the "core" of the Xros. For example, Dorulumon can't evolve into X4, but ShoutmonX2 can with an active Dorulumon in your bank).

Jyraimon->Gigimon->Shoutmon->Shoutmon king ver.->OmegaShoutmon (Omegamon req)-> Shoutmon DX (ZekeGreymon req)-> Shoutmon x7 (Dorulumon, Ballistamon, Starmon req).
------------------------------------>Shoutmon x2 (Ballistamon req)->Shoutmon x3 (Dorulumon req) -> Shoutmon x3 Variants (addl req)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- v (Mode Change, Starmon req)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shoutmon x4-> Shoutmon x5 (Sparrowmon req)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->Shoutmon x4 Variants (addl req)
------------------------------------>Growlmon-> (etc.)
------------------------------------>Flamedramon-> (etc.)
------------------------------------>GeoGreymon-> (etc.)

So basically, Child Level: Shoutmon; Adult Level: Shoutmon King, Shoutmon x2; Perfect Level: Shoutmon x3, Shoutmon x4, OmegaShoutmon; Ultimate Level: Shoutmon x3 Variants, Shoutmon x4 Variants, Shoutmon x5, Shoutmon DX; Ultra: Shoutmon x7. Upon degeneration, the consituent pieces would be spat back out at the level they were at originally. OmegaShoutmon and his variants would be locked behind post-game/late-game content, requiring the player to use the Xroses. Ballistamon, Dorulumon, Starmon, etc. would have evolution lines like regular Digimon, and Shoutmon would have "regular" evolutions too, with Shoutmon king ver. also having a set of "regular" evolutions (MetalGreymon, Megadramon, Magnamon, etc.).
This is why habu said its way too complicated to impliment lmao

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We need to see what Bandai actually does since I imagine the updates starting later tonight.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fine, I guess it is complicated in that form. It's really just Shoutmon uses others as "Digimentals", others can't use Shoutmon as "Digimentals". Even with levels, the Xros system is still complicated. Unless you just use Scan data (as in, you've gotten 100% ever), or you just ignore that they're fusions.

Anyway, as much as I loved seeing Orochimon actually do something cool (he's either jobbed or done nothing in all his other appearances), Velgrmon would have been a cool Perfect for Eyesmon.

Ghosmon->Eyesmon->Velgrmon->Nidhoggmon->Apocalymon

Or Nidhoggmon could evolve into Deathmon. Deathmon might feel like a downgrade, but I also feel like Eyesmon is related to the one from the Holy War.

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Picodevimon - Eyesmon - Digitamamon - Devitamamon

Sunarizamon - Eyesmon - Orochimon - Minervamon X

Picodevimon - Eyesmon Scatter Mode - Digitamamon - Parallelmon or Deathmon