Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made some partner digimon for a set of chosen children, I tried to make it as balanced as I could, lol, let me know your thoughts and if anything could be easily substituted for better balance

do u have a link for the(se) evo line template(s) you are using here? I really like them, @Krverde

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@YutoTerumi (and whoever else wants to use it) Here you go, I used a hue adjuster to change the colors btw.

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hi I'm new could you do partner digimon for gundam build fighters?

I always thought sei would have agumon or guilmon.

Last edited:

The Golux

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, you can do it yourself if you want, I'm not sure if you want to think about them in terms of kids building models, or pilots piloting VR/toy robots, or what?

RMMoogle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, big Magnamon fan who just wanted to make a casual line for my boy. Wingdramon's probably not exactly the most creative choice, and would most likely be a better bridge to UlForceVeedramon, but I think the Yellow Orbs are a nice tie to Magnamon too. And yes I made an account just to post this.

xms26

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lines that have been bouncing around in my head for a few weeks. I have an idea for a fanfic using these as the Chosen's digimon. The Perfect levels are a result of "corrupted data," i.e. visually different from the Adults (Kabukimon to Petaldramon) or different from what you would expect for the "good guys" to have on their team (MadLeomon).

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody know what digimon is similar to strike gundam, bearguyy, and kampfer?

RMMoogle

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a different line. The theme is obviously Ice, but here's a few clarifications. Kyaromon>SnowGoburimon is the flimsiest, but I based it on the elongated ears, and the see-through look being more representative of Ice for this line. Snowgoborimon>Sorcerimon is next, and I based it on the pointed hats, and the fact both wield weapons of a sort. Also, both the other Goburimon variants can become Sorcerimon, so I figure the Ice Elemental one can too. Sorcerimon>Panjyamon X is because they both wear capes, have similar color schemes, and Panjyamon X's Axe resembles a large snowflake at the end, like Sorcerimon's staff. Panjyamon X>Hexeblaumon is because they both wield weapons made of ice with Hexeblaumon's even somewhat resembling the axe, although turned into a flag. Also, Hexeblaumon's white hair seems like a nice evolution of Panjyamon X's mane, and both have three claws on their feet. I think it's a pretty nice line myself, but I may be seeing connections where there aren't any in some of these cases.

Last edited:

Peppermon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lines that have been bouncing around in my head for a few weeks. I have an idea for a fanfic using these as the Chosen's digimon. The Perfect levels are a result of "corrupted data," i.e. visually different from the Adults (Kabukimon to Petaldramon) or different from what you would expect for the "good guys" to have on their team (MadLeomon).
Thankyou. Your ganimon line is my headcanon now.

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody know what digimon is similar to strike gundam, bearguyy, and kampfer?
Wikimon is a fantastic source for images. You'll be looking for a lot of Xros Wars Digimon for gundams.

For Beargguy:
Wanyamon->Bearmon->Kumamon->Monzaemon

Kampfer: Kapurimon->Kokuwamon->Mekanorimon->MegaKabuterimon (Blue)

Strike Gundam: Shoutmon?

Mattman324

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Make Shinegreymon Strike Gundam because Masaru and Kira shared a voice actor :v

drrockso20

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
newest one of my V-Pet style Sprite evolution charts;

might need to tweak this later(and yes I used some fan made sprites for this one)

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wikimon is a fantastic source for images. You'll be looking for a lot of Xros Wars Digimon for gundams.

For Beargguy:
Wanyamon->Bearmon->Kumamon->Monzaemon

Kampfer: Kapurimon->Kokuwamon->Mekanorimon->MegaKabuterimon (Blue)

Strike Gundam: Shoutmon?
Those sound like good partners for build fighters so would sei have shoutmon or agumon?

Geode

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I been wondering for awhile since gundam build fighters and divers share similarities with each other does anyone have ideas what digimon would fit the characters based on there gunpla/gundam or sure names if they where tamers.

Last edited:

TibJib

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been working on a project for a while now, coming up with at least one complete evolution line for each Digimon. Here are a few of the ones I think worked out pretty well.

I thought Fujinmon and Raijinmon kinda fit with Rapidmon's forms. Now if only there was a red version...BlackRapidmon doesn't quite fit with Suijinmon

Not many snake-like Digimon in the Child and Adult levels, but I think Kudamon (Bullet) fits well enough. Gives Minervamon a full evolution line as well.

Always thought Arresterdramon had to be Perfect or higher, so I looked for Digimon that could be the Adult level for Gumdramon. Strikedramon works pretty well. Perhaps this variation would have three front toes and two metal horns?