Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

McGann

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Strontium I really like that first line. Ghostmon fits so neatly into the Pumpkinmon line.

DigiDestiny

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Some random evolution lines came up with today. I especially like the line of Revolmon > RizeGreymon > MagnaKidmon. I was thinking of having Commandramon as the Child level to fit with the gun theme, but it seemed so unfitting for Revolmon. I ended up with ToyAgumon as sort of a link to RizeGreymon.

I've been playing Digimon World recently and I've really taken a liking to Penmon and Muchomon, so I wanted to come up with full lines. I like to think of them as twins, akin to Terriermon and Lopmon. I'm really happy with Zhuqiaomon as Muchomon's Ultimate, I think it's so fitting.

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Strontium I really like that first line. Ghostmon fits so neatly into the Pumpkinmon line.
Thank you!

Some random evolution lines came up with today. I especially like the line of Revolmon > RizeGreymon > MagnaKidmon. I was thinking of having Commandramon as the Child level to fit with the gun theme, but it seemed so unfitting for Revolmon. I ended up with ToyAgumon as sort of a link to RizeGreymon.

I've been playing Digimon World recently and I've really taken a liking to Penmon and Muchomon, so I wanted to come up with full lines. I like to think of them as twins, akin to Terriermon and Lopmon. I'm really happy with Zhuqiaomon as Muchomon's Ultimate, I think it's so fitting.
I was previously trying to connect Thunderbirdmon to Ornismon... OG!Yatagaramon makes so much sense.

In an AMA, Tamsyn Muir (author of Gideon the Ninth and Harrow the Ninth) gave a shout-out to Digimon so I had to create Digimon lines for the two of 'em...
She specifically imagines Gideon as Harrow's Digimon, but I gave them both Digimon lines for fun XD

(maybe their Jogress is Dukemon?)

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A fire-theme line with names that begin with "A" :D