Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

iamverynew

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anybody have a Digimon for Roronoa Zoro?

iamverynew

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
quick question, how do you add an image to what you're writing.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
trying to make digimon partners for one piece characters. do you guys have any digimon that would fit Luffy's character
isnt he based on Sun Wukong? that would mean that Gokuwmon, also being Sun Wukong, would fit him cuz the same thing

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To help out, Franky would have some kind of robot/mech line, Brooks would be dark maybe ghost, Chopper would have one of those all 4 legged animal lines, Usopp would have insects, maybe giant insects, Arlong would be fish, water based. Not sure about Sanji or the girls. Sorry.

zodistars

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rich (BB code):

i am once again crying for help. considering something along the lines of duramon/rizegreymon??/skullmeramon for the perfect, but, yknow, still open to suggestions. (also ignore the fact that I literally had to resort to bbcode to put this here)

SnowAgumonGemini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rich (BB code):

i am once again crying for help. considering something along the lines of duramon/rizegreymon??/skullmeramon for the perfect, but, yknow, still open to suggestions. (also ignore the fact that I literally had to resort to bbcode to put this here)
One idea could be to use Ginryumon as the Adult. It kind of combines the dragon elements with the coloration of both Zubamon and Gankoomon. For the Perfect, you could go with any of your suggestions or possibly MegaloGrowmon also.

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made some partner digimon for a set of chosen children, I tried to make it as balanced as I could, lol, let me know your thoughts and if anything could be easily substituted for better balance

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I made some partner digimon for a set of chosen children, I tried to make it as balanced as I could, lol, let me know your thoughts and if anything could be easily substituted for better balance

Why did u put armageddmon twice? Arukenimon could be swapped with lady devimon, but i do like arukenimon there also. And instead of pipismon u could put fangmon or sangloupmon

Krverde

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Why did u put armageddmon twice? Arukenimon could be swapped with lady devimon, but i do like arukenimon there also. And instead of pipismon u could put fangmon or sangloupmon
Amagemon is there twice because it's a jogress between the one character's two partners, thank you for the suggestion for Fangmon, that works much better :) I also might do LadyDevimon instead of Archnemon, I'll see

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Evil Grademon would work better since he fits the colours of Tactimon better

Digimon Evolution Z

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always think that Palmon > Sunflowmon > Lilymon more fit (It's proved by Xros Wars Lilymon dance with Sunflowmon)
Sunflowmon have dino-tail like Palmon/Floramon
Sunflowmon have wings like Lilymon

Togemon more like Lalamon (eyes & mouth)

Hawkmon > Aquilamon > Garudamon is my favorite but I like if it evolve to Valkyrimon.

I hope Sistermon Noir is Rookie too. Because I want pair like Tailmon-BlackTailmon, Angewomon-LadyDevimon, Ophanimon/Venusmon-Lilithmon/BeelStarmon, Rosemon-Lotusmon.

Snorki McBolderbast

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always think that Palmon > Sunflowmon > Lilymon more fit (It's proved by Xros Wars Lilymon dance with Sunflowmon)
Sunflowmon have dino-tail like Palmon/Floramon
Sunflowmon have wings like Lilymon

Togemon more like Lalamon (eyes & mouth)
I actually prefer when Digimon change completely when they evolve. I really like Palmon > Togemon, Numemon > Monzaemon, Tailmon > Angewomon for example. But I made the lines you're referring to based on nothing but visual similarity instead. I agree that Palmon and Lilimon looks more like Sunflowmon, and Lalamon looks more like Togemon.

How does Lilimon's choice of dance partner prove what sort of monster it used to take the shape of?