Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
also one that I have no idea if it's new but it's certainly interesting;

Patamon-> Veggiemon-> Digitamamon-> Belphemon Sleep Mode
I believe it's actually Palmon at the start of that line, not Patamon. But the Japanese wiki has the line messed up with incorrect pictures and links/labels.
yeah I meant to say Palmon, that's what I get for making a post at 3 in the morning:p

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the only issue is at current Kamemon and Muchomon arnt actually available. Currently you can only obtain them from champion level or up. So sadly we wont be seeing kamemon or muchomon in action for a while. However they have done some more datamine and we do have some Qinglongmon/Azulongmon and Baihumon plugins coming up as drops. Which means we will be getting the remaining two at some time.

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the only issue is at current Kamemon and Muchomon arnt actually available. Currently you can only obtain them from champion level or up. So sadly we wont be seeing kamemon or muchomon in action for a while. However they have done some more datamine and we do have some Qinglongmon/Azulongmon and Baihumon plugins coming up as drops. Which means we will be getting the remaining two at some time.
Wonder if they'll have Gryzmon as the link between Bearmon and LoaderLiomon as expected or throw something wacky in there.

In addition to that Belphemon line, the game also includes these gems:

Armadimon > Ankylomon > Piccolomon > MarineAngemon
Gomamon > Yukidarumon > Monzaemon > Minervamon

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wonder if they'll have Gryzmon as the link between Bearmon and LoaderLiomon as expected or throw something wacky in there.
I'm curious about what Baihumon's line is gonna be as well, we know that in Tri he was Bearmon >> LoaderLiomon > Baihumon and if the ReArise line includes all three then it'll be clear that these are meant to be based on Tri.

Ideally Huanglongmon will be added as well with Tapirmon & Megadramon as its Child and Perfect level stages but right now I'm more concerned with Baihumon since that's the Original Digidestined line we know the most stages of.

Mind you this assumes that LoaderLiomon was the Perfect stage as was originally theorized though given that Orochimon was confirmed to become Ebonwumon in Tri itself while ReArise went with HippoGriffomon > Zhuqiaomon and Triceramon > Azulongmon seemingly supporting the original theory, LoaderLeomon > Baihumon is very likely what was implied in Tri.

Last edited:

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's bearmon -> grizzlymon -> loaderliomon -> baihumon. their models are in the game's code but he isnt available yet

tapirmon also is there. this is basically a big tri reference

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is code for the line itself there or is it just the models? Cause if it's just the models, we can't assume that's the line even if it's entirely likely to be.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is code for the line itself there or is it just the models?
For technicalities, the four models are in the code but the evolution data hasnt been specified. so... I guess it's technically "not confirmed" just yet and theyre just four random models.

other random models in this new update are monochromon and sandiramon

im pretty sure the reason hes not playable just yet even tho the others are is because (spoilers)
bearmon is supposedly the rookie form of kazuma's botamon

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Unfortunately that doesn't quite help, let's wait until a proper confirmation is given. Still it being a Tri reference is strongly implied given what has been confirmed.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Part 3, love the digimon combos i came up with for these. As for RagnaLordmon i just imagine the Sword being similiar to Victory Greymon's and then the shield instead is of a different design with multiple drills on it.

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

error101

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
some lines I made, one for each field!

dragon's roar: petitmon -> babydmon -> dracomon -> tuskmon -> master tyrannomon -> spinomon
nature spirits: tsubumon -> upamon -> sun rizamon -> tortomon -> jyagamon -> blastmon
wind guardians: puwamon -> pinamon -> falcomon -> diatrymon -> parrotmon -> ornismon
jungle troopers: pipismon -> budmon -> floramon -> woodmon -> petaldramon -> el doradimon
deep savers: pichimon -> chapmon -> sangomon -> shellmon -> dagomon -> regalecusmon
metal empire: bommon -> missimon -> kokuwamon -> kenkimon -> deckerdramon -> rust tyrannomon
virus busters: pafumon -> kyaromon -> kudamon -> reppamon -> kyukimon -> slash angemon
nightmare soldiers: zurumon -> pagumon -> ghosmon -> witchmon -> lady devimon -> beel starmon

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gatomon's Variety: