Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It'd be more fun if they left it in there as a hint to see if anyone would notice (and we did) and then also hinted in the profile of ITII about its existence.
Except the profile wasn't hinting about anything. Baby II's profile has never referred to itself as a separate form from the newborn Algomon, despite your misinterpretations.

Based strictly on the profiles, Baby II could be treated just as much as a newborn (as showcased in Adventure:) as the Baby I. Also strictly by profiles, Perfect can also be considered the original "newborn" as it specifically mentions its origin of birth in the same way as Baby I. If anything, it seems like Baby II's profile was created with Adventure: specifically in mind, while Baby I is a more general "nullverse" profile.

Also, again, no real reason to hide Baby I, when they have no qualms about revealing the rest of the entire line already. It's not like Baby I is the same as an Ultimate+, "Super" Ultimate, etc.

Last edited:

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wow those new Mon's are amazing, love to see that they are filling some evo-holes like Piranhimon

also i think i know where Gizmon came from

IamTheSovereign

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

My personal headcanon line for the Andromon from Adventure/02. Guardromon > Andromon > HiAndromon is just fine, and works for Kazu, but I wanted to give this guy his own line.

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wow those new Mon's are amazing, love to see that they are filling some evo-holes like Piranhimon

also i think i know where Gizmon came from
Oh I love this!!! I like how it keeps Algomon Child's round shape throughout.
I'd make the final evolution Metamormon just since I think it goes really well with Algomon.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Part 2, and already have 7 more planned (as in like 7 more lines, not 7 more parts). Im really enjoying these too. Although i dont like the part where i have to change all the image size to the right proportions; that is quite irritating. And yes i know Plesiomon is the usual component for Aegisdramon but i couldnt find another one that worked well.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow, Algomon Child's resemblance to Proto Gizmon is uncanny, I can't imagine that was entirely coincidental. I wonder if that means anything? Will the Gizmons make a return in the future???

SuperStarlite

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can see the resemblance being intentional considering the original
Algomon and Gizmon were both Savers villains.

drrockso20

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
if we're talking an Ultimate stage for a full Gizmon line, personally I like Quartzmon for the role, he fits pretty well visually with the Gizmon's, plus it feels oddly appropriate for a Digimon designed to destroy other Digimon for Humanity to end up mutating into a monstrosity that wants to purge Humanity as well

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so i too went ahead and had some fun with the new Digimon

MarinChimera to Demon Lord seemed fitting
Image Thumbnail

Finally something that fits here
Image Thumbnail

new guy is very humanoid, so diver line and since he is a pirate why not absorb the captain to become Volto
Image Thumbnail

liked Suno to Ebon, chamelemon came to mind then salamandermon and so on...
Image Thumbnail

usernamehere

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, I was kinda disapointed with NS pendulum, I would "fix it" like this

drrockso20

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so it seems we have more Sovereigns lines in ReArise;

Muchomon-> Akatorimon-> HippoGriffomon-> Zhuqaiomon

Kamemon-> Dinohumon-> Orochimon-> EbonWumon

also one that I have no idea if it's new but it's certainly interesting;

Patamon-> Veggiemon-> Digitamamon-> Belphemon Sleep Mode

CloneWarrior

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I believe it's actually Palmon at the start of that line, not Patamon. But the Japanese wiki has the line messed up with incorrect pictures and links/labels.

Lord Bearmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Kamemon line is pretty odd ngl, and it seems they sticked with the Perfect from Tri, could this be the line of the original chosen kids?

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

The Kamemon line is pretty odd ngl, and it seems they sticked with the Perfect from Tri, could this be the line of the original chosen kids?
Even if it isnt, I and millions of other people will use it as though it is until we are official shown/revealed the actual lines of the original chosen children

Last edited:

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So like a year and half ago (maybe longer i honestly dont remember), I found an image for a black gigimon and black jyarimon cause i was doing a whole thing with black guilmon. So i then proceeded to use my very limited photoshop skills to also make an egg/digitama for it (cause why not i already had all the other stages). So today i decided to make eggs/digitama for all the other Baby 1 stages. Im pretty happy with how they look and turned out. I would like to note for Pusumon, i googled to see if it already had an egg art of some kind since its from ReArise. It did in a preview for Herissmon (just google pusumon egg and ull see it), and it was white with some gray markings and a little bit of yellow on it; so i mimicked that while I was making his egg.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muchomon?! Muchomon is in a modern 3D game?! And it's using the evolution route I usually use for it except with Hippogriffomon in place of Sinduramon?!

Also Digitamamon to Belphemon Sleep works surprisingly well, yet I don't think I've seen it before .

DPTronazel

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Muchomon?! Muchomon is in a modern 3D game?! And it's using the evolution route I usually use for it except with Hippogriffomon in place of Sinduramon?!

Also Digitamamon to Belphemon Sleep works surprisingly well, yet I don't think I've seen it before .
Off topic, but now I wish extracting the models weren't so troublesome so someone can rip Muchomon and the other Digimon as well.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digitamamon to Belphemon is just recycled from cyber slueth.

Muchomon and Akatorimon is weird instead of penguinmon/kokatorimon but I guess they wanted red.

Akatorimon -> Hippo and Kamemon -> Dinohyumon -> orochimon are actually completely new now canon evolutions. Kamemon as the rookie works well as turtles. Dinohyu and orochi are lizards.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Muchomon to Akatorimon make perfect sense, since unlike Penmon and Cockatrimon they have fiery attacks like Hippogriffomon and Zhuqiaomon.