Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
but just so u know this Elecmon Virus one was a story cut scene thing, not and actual digimon you can obtain (at least not yet, i mean its possible they could add it one day). So the wiki above wont actually have that on there. And putting it in a webpage translator can help you navigate that site a little better
Are there any other evolutions seen only in cutscenes?
not that i am aware of, but there have been a few other digimon (without shown evo lines) that have only appeared in story that you can't obtain also. The ReArise page on wikimon has a section on unobtainable digimon, so id definitely say take a look at that.

Gabriulio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That works so well I'm actually surprised. Witchmon also works surprisingly well as an alternative to Dokugumon as a pre-evo.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
little something ive been working on past few days in my free time, got the idea after seeing someone playing digimon world 3 on twitch. But then it ended up becoming something way different from my original goal. But yeah evo lines for alter colored digimon and then side armor evos for each. Really like what i came up with.

Last edited:

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A neat chart, but if I may ask, what's Bakumon doing there?
Oh i was only at 14 and originally needed a total number divisible by 3, bakumon was just the one i ended up adding. Completely forgot about that actually

Tam Lin

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yo yo yo I just had a thought.

Golemon is a rock monster and so is Blastmon.

Blastmon is apparently an ultimate, so what kind of Perfect could go in between them?

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I use Blastmon as one of the ultimates in rock/earth digimon evolution tree. (these are lines that i have in some of my evolution trees)

Gotsumon - Golemon - Volcamon - Blastmon
or
Goblimon/Shamamon - Grottomon - Gigasmon - Blastmon

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Insekimon could work as a transition between Golemon's rockiness and Blastmon's shininess.

JCDrakengard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've seen people use the Gotsumon > Icemon > Meteormon > Blastmon line. Icemon and Meteormon just literally look like alternate colored Gotsumon. I always really liked this line idea because people sometimes see the first three as weaklings (not really) but like to think as them as weak because the line is storaging up power and data till BANG! Blastmon, a diamond in the rough you could say. Similar to how a piece of coal needs a massive amount of heat and pressure to become a diamond. I can see a Gotsumon being called weak its whole life, staying so hard to digivolve, to become stronger only to just kinda just change color. It kept taking people crap or pressure to become stronger til. . .it does.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For Insekimon i use Gravimon, i like to have a relation of insekimon. I like to think that he use the cosmic energy to control gravity and evolve.

Gotsumon - Icemon - Insekimon - Gravimon

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My DNA evos for all the Devas, besides Antylamon cause it already has that evil version/persona/doppelganger thing going on (I used the dna and arrows as the main alignment points and just tried to keep everything else as aligned as possible)

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Several short evolution lines:

Mechanorimon doesn't look like much but they both are actually Vehicle Digimon.

Raremon is a slimy zombie. Sagomon is a slimy Kappa and has a skull belt. Plus they're both virus and purple color.

Kabukimon as a male counterpart of Lilamon.

Tailmon orange mirror line.

The three ToyAgumons evolve into the three semi-humanoid digimon that have eyes but no face (and shoots stuffs).

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always liked Guardromon > Locomon, cuz of their similar heft, but Mechanorimon works well too. Never thought about the vehicle comparison before.

I tried a little Appmon > Armour > Deva > Ancient Warrior challange. AncientBeetlemon doesn't really work 😑

Image Thumbnail

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Yeah. I can see that. But you really tried so that's good.

HeavyLeomon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally new variety mons! I hope we will get new insect and plant too!

CiganoMelódico

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
already put the blastmon line in my tsubumon archive xD

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So what are we thinking about the new Pendulum Z Digimon? Of the ten shown today, only three were given bios so we don't know the other guys' levels etc., but I think it's pretty easy to guess what stage they are. My guesses for possible levels and evo lines:

Sangomon's definitely a Child and is a dead ringer for a pre-evolved Shellmon. Then there's Swimmon->Tobiumon->Sirenmon as e105zeta suggested, and then->Ancient Mermaimon maybe? I think Gusokumon and Piranimon are evolutions for Ebidramon and Coelamon respectively, and I'm not sure what Marine Chimairamon could evolve from. It's probably a Perfect like Chimairamon, and since Chimairamon's first appearance was as a special evolution for Nanimon, maybe Marine will evolve from some Deep Savers "failure" Adult? And then into Regalecusmon, who's clearly intended to be its "main" Ultimate, having a similar body plan. Lastly, Ghosmon looks like a very cute Child that could evolve into Wizarmon, Bakemon, Witchmon, or some new Digimon.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me.

SandLizarmon - Golemon - Gogmamon - BanchoGolemon

Swimmon - Tobiumon or Coelamon

Sangomon obviously for Shellmon.

Hangyomon - Regalecusmon

MarineChimeramon is pretty mysterious as Chimeramon does. But Gusokumon is probably the same level as Anomalocarimon.

Some others think MarineChimeramon goes into Regalecusmon.

I think Swimmon - Tobiumon - Hangyomon - Regalecusmon is good.

Baboongamon and Gogmamon may be natural evo line but yet it's another new case of X Level form missing X levels