Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
but just so u know this Elecmon Virus one was a story cut scene thing, not and actual digimon you can obtain (at least not yet, i mean its possible they could add it one day). So the wiki above wont actually have that on there. And putting it in a webpage translator can help you navigate that site a little better
Are there any other evolutions seen only in cutscenes?
not that i am aware of, but there have been a few other digimon (without shown evo lines) that have only appeared in story that you can't obtain also. The ReArise page on wikimon has a section on unobtainable digimon, so id definitely say take a look at that.

Gabriulio

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That works so well I'm actually surprised. Witchmon also works surprisingly well as an alternative to Dokugumon as a pre-evo.

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
little something ive been working on past few days in my free time, got the idea after seeing someone playing digimon world 3 on twitch. But then it ended up becoming something way different from my original goal. But yeah evo lines for alter colored digimon and then side armor evos for each. Really like what i came up with.

Last edited:

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A neat chart, but if I may ask, what's Bakumon doing there?
Oh i was only at 14 and originally needed a total number divisible by 3, bakumon was just the one i ended up adding. Completely forgot about that actually