(Beo)Wolfmon > new Garurumon
Etemon > new Greymon

Also, just now:

Gazimon > Sangloupmon > Astamon / (Black)WereGarurumon > new Garurumon

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Astamon for Psychemon>Gururumon> Kizuna Garurumon?

Dinohumon would fit so thematically with Kizuna Greymon but I dont know what would go between them either, or a child.
LOL Kizuna. I guess it'll do. I will use your nickname. I like it!

Astamon (Xros recolor) I guess it'll do but it's kinda uncomfortable since he is.... Mafia member. Doesn't suit "Friendship" lol

Ah Kotemon is good choice since it have horns and... Reptile in Kendo suit. I will admit KizunaGreymon's random evo selecting is not very easy.... I guess we are lacking any Reptile types and Dinosaur types in their total population for Adult and Perfect levels. Needs more new digimon.

Lord Bearmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah Kotemon is good choice since it have horns and... Reptile in Kendo suit. I will admit KizunaGreymon's random evo selecting is not very easy.... I guess we are lacking any Reptile types and Dinosaur types in their total population for Adult and Perfect levels. Needs more new digimon.
or BushiAgumon, it's Agumon with a sword. But KizunaGreymon doesn't seem to have a sword, so what makes Dinohumon fit? Because he's... naked? XD

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah that's why I excluded BushiAgumon. You can see why I really have hard time with this KizunaGreymon's random evo line. Just because he is naked XD.

Agumon - GeoGreymon - MetalGreymon - KizunaGreymon

Kotemon - DinoHumon - Brachiomon - KizunaGreymon

Dracmon - DinoHumon - Aegiochusmon - KizunaGreymon

Lucemon - DinoHumon - SkullMeramon - KizunaGreymon (Full nakedness)

Flamon - GeoGreymon - Aldamon - KizunaGreymon (Just take a good look at their arms in this whole line)

Completely new random line for Neemon's line.

Reremon - Pokomon - Neemon - Fangmon (Physical) - Cereberumon Werewolf Mode - AncientGarurumon
or - Youkomon (Magic) - BlackRapidmon - Plutomon
or - Dogmon (Intelligence + Dark Arts) - Doumon - Anubismon

The reason I put Neemon is because according to Renamon's profile, if raised well during as a Baby, it will evolve with high intelligence. So... What if Reremon/Pokomon got raised so terribly enough to get such low intelligence to evolve into Neemon? That's why it seemed so fun for me to play around with random evo for those. Not only that also Reremon's profile mentioned if born during the moonlight, it will get some magical powers and grow into certain Digimon capable of using greater power and other abilities than others. So imagine that without magic powers? Here!

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A couple sets of parallel lines given these new Digimon, depending on whether they're to be considered a first or second stage Mega. For the most part, they work with swapping out various stages between lines, so you should be able to produce 64 possibilities from them.

Strabimon -> Lobomon -> BeoWolfmon -> new Garurumon
Flamon -> Agunimon -> Aldamon -> new Greymon

Gabumon -> Garurumon -> BeoWolfmon -> MirageGaogamon -> new Garurumon
Agumon -> Greymon -> BurningGreymon -> VictoryGreymon -> new Greymon

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh nice placeholders until that movie release. Not bad plan.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
where are you getting that from? i think the most common depiction of a Wyvern is just a Dragon with hindlegs and wings without an additinoal pair of front legs, like the Jazamon and Vobomon lines
Yes, it goes without saying that the wings and single pair of legs are also distinctive characteristics; I just didn't see the need to reiterate them due to redundancy.

As for the characteristics I stated, it's literally the most common depiction of wyverns, historically. The basic "draconic" traits of wyverns were originally induced by the image of snakes. It's literally in the name; the word "wyvern" originates from the word for "venomous snake," with a possible secondary name origin of "javelin" (the thrown/"flying" weapon).
Even Western dragons themselves were originally based on serpents. In a mythological sense, "draconic" and "serpentine" are synonymous; they're not mutually-exclusive. Having "serpent-like" characteristics basically means having "dragon-like" characteristics.

If you look at wyvern heraldry, nearly every single depiction of wyverns showcases that spaded arrow-shaped tail. Many modern media reinterprets that tail as some sort of venomous stinger/barb, like Monster Hunter's Rathalos/Rathian.
yeah they are all depicted as reptilian, though snakelike is a different thing, in terms of draconic snakes you rather look at depiction of a wyrm (or even an asian dragon) instead of a wyvern.
and spaded tails are mostly a demon associated thing, i´ d assume that´´s why dragons, especially in the medieval times, are depicted with them, as they are seen as something evil.

Nightwing

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve been a casual reader of this thread for a while, but I think this is my first post here. I always thought my own lines were too safe or standard to be shared here lol.

Posting about the new Greymon and Garurumon here since I’m not sure it makes sense to talk about this in the other thread, but since these are supposed to be stronger than Omegamon, I actually think they make sense as an evolution to Omegamon itself.

Like, Omegamon leaning more into either the Greymon or Garurumon side of itself. You could even work in a Jogress or something to represent that:

an Agumon-Omegamon line, then Omegamon + ShineGreymon -> new Greymon

a Gabumon-Omegamon line, then Omegamon + MirageGaogamon -> new Garurumon

For the Greymon, I think a good alternative line would be something like Agumon -> GeoGreymon -> RizeGreymon X -> WarGreymon X -> new Greymon

Last edited:

Strontium

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am also a new user XD
I wanted to share some Muchomon/Penmon lines I worked on.
They're some of my favorite Child/Rookie levels : )

For Muchomon, I wanted to feature Archelomon. My headcanon is that Muchomon can swim despite having fire-elemental attacks.

For Penmon, I was originally thinking on stiching a path to Ornismon, but wikiwalking on Wikimon reminded me of Surfymon and I thought an evoline with Rinkmon could link back to Penmon. I used Thunderbirdmon for both, and maybe going from one Friendship Armor to another is lazy, so if you have a better fit for that line's Adult/Champion Stage, I'm all ears!

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! Penmon and Muchomon needs more screentime.

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never realized how bird-like Archelomon's beak is. It makes him fit Muchomon and Parrotmon nicely.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

just a fast line, since i saw network etemon's pic on wikimon.
another optionwould be to jogress it with Valvemon.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Perfect idea for Gazimon and Apoclaymon. Frontier evolution and Raremon being full of "Trash" data and some nasty pipes sticking out then huge tight cables of messy ball then finally well organized mess of death data.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...That's a gun line. Nice work. It works about well as using Gundramon.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
New ideas. Since Gabumon Bond confirmed to have dark skin even darker color armor suit.

Gabumon (Black) - Dobermon - Cerberumon/Werewolf Mode + WereGarurumon (Black) - Gabumon Bond

Strabimon - Wolfmon - Cerberumon Werewolf Mode - Gabumon Bond

Taso

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think I've seen Monmon -> Gargomon yet, but apologies if it's been done.

I really like the pairing as they share colors, exact same face paint (=^ ^=), weapon class (ranged), and both wear clothes.

Using Gargomon's regular line works fine afterwards. In fact, I like MegaGargomon as Monmon's mega. It's one of his easiest final evolutions in DW3 besides Canondramon. But if I had to do a twist, it would be this:

Rapidmon and KingEtemon share gold armor, skin tone, shoe styles, red accents, and similar shoulder plates.

Last edited: