Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.4

TVBoxMimic

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’ve been thinking about Lopmon as Witchmon’s child stage, Witchmon uses wind magic to attack (Baluluna Gale) and Lopmon also uses wind to attack (Blazing Ice is described as “Fires shots of super-cool air from its mouth.”)I don’t know if that line would still evolve into Lady Devimon or maybe something else that looks female and has wind attacks.

Lord Bearmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think Witchmon would make a good adult form for Beel Starmon in an evolution line that could parallel Impmon > Wizardmon > Baalmon > Beelzebumon, but I couldn’t find a child and perfect that fit the line.
I used Bastemon to mirror Baalmon because they kinda have a similar figure and both appeared in xros wars, but that's pretty much it

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Caught up with the list of evolutions again. Had to upload to a new page.
https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ak58Cz6N86EFg2mZf6AnBM4-LFM-
If you're wondering if an evolution was mentioned here, you can find out there.

Also, some evolutions with armors and apps:
Big chart
Fakemon + Globemon -> Quartzmon (Quartzmon is a "Great Evil Globe" that makes copies of other Digimon.)
Arresterdramon -> Frogmon -> MetalPiranimon (They all attack swiftly with blades from many directions. Arresterdramon also has Fl(r)og Shot.)
Moosemon -> Wingdramon (Moosemon is adapted to the mountains like BlueCoredramon and these two have similar attacks. )
Sepikmon -> Yo!Yo!mon (The inspirited weapon combines with the wielder.)
Aidmon -> Manbomon (Manbomon's body creates vaccines.)
Tsukaimon -> Nohemon (Both attack with discouraging taunts.)
Tylomon -> Deckerdramon (If Tylomon became land-based.)
Drimogemon -> Submarimon (Drimogemon was guarding the tags underwater in Adventure.)
Rudomon -> BlackGalgomon + Owlmon -> BlackRapidmon (Rudomon took off the armor for attack instead. Owlmon and BlackRapidmon are both night stealth scouts so I think that would also fit without jogress.)
Ecomon -> Arbormon (Photosynthetic battery to wooden cyborg.)
Dondokomon + Dancemon -> Ponchomon (I think either would fit without jogress, too.)
Weathermon -> Hanumon (Hanumon is rumored to ride around on a cloud (or smoke like Bakumon). Tyilinmon might fit better as a jogress, but Hanumon does have that band of green scales.)
Footmon -> Bootmon
Musclemon -> HustleNanimon
Tyutomon -> Sistermon Ciel

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Random simple line I just thought of. I hadn't considered Asuramon as a potential evolution of Meramon before, and I came up with this.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Asuramon as Meramon's evolution more than SkullMeramon, that way you can actually pick things that fit more with the fire theme like Gankoomon, or Lampmon. (Genies are fire things hence being in a lamp)

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't intend it, but I like how the Asuramon line gets progressively more human.
Also, I really like Gankoomon as Candlemon's mega, they have nice similarities.

DigiAmy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone, Happy Odaiba Day!! \(>w<)/

If I can ask, do you guys think Kiwimon is a good choice for a Floramon line? Something like: Nyokimon - Tanemon - Floramon - Kiwimon - Lilamon - Lotosmon. Other plant-based evolution lines I seen include Togemon and Sunflowmon as Champion levels, which I feel are pretty monstrous. And I haven't seen a plant/bird type line in any canon stories yet (I could have missed something, I was just saying!) so I figured Kiwimon could fit.

Also, I kinda thought of my ideal partner a bit, and I'm starting to think I like Yukimobotamon more than Poyomon as a Fresh form. ;w; So the line would be Yukimobotamon - Pagumon - DemiDevimon - Sorcermon - Baalmon - Beelzemon. But I also wanted to base this on Deep Savers a bit as well as Nightmare Soldiers. What do you guys think?

omegalucas

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey everyone, Happy Odaiba Day!! \(>w<)/

If I can ask, do you guys think Kiwimon is a good choice for a Floramon line? Something like: Nyokimon - Tanemon - Floramon - Kiwimon - Lilamon - Lotosmon. Other plant-based evolution lines I seen include Togemon and Sunflowmon as Champion levels, which I feel are pretty monstrous. And I haven't seen a plant/bird type line in any canon stories yet (I could have missed something, I was just saying!) so I figured Kiwimon could fit.

Also, I kinda thought of my ideal partner a bit, and I'm starting to think I like Yukimobotamon more than Poyomon as a Fresh form. ;w; So the line would be Yukimobotamon - Pagumon - DemiDevimon - Sorcermon - Baalmon - Beelzemon. But I also wanted to base this on Deep Savers a bit as well as Nightmare Soldiers. What do you guys think?
Isn't Kiwimon Floramon's evolution in Adventure 02? During the Digimon World Tour stuff, in France, specifically.

DigiAmy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I haven't seen that, so I guess I really did miss something. ^^; I just figured a plant/bird Digimon would have been interesting since bird Digimon are normally from Wind Guardians

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is an "official" line variant that is Floramon-Kiwimon-Seirenmon-Ceresmon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's two I've used myself
Floramon - Kiwimon - Delumon - Ceresmon
floramon-kiwimon-delumon-gryphomon
Not sure if they'd work as well but still. And Seirenmon is a great choice.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I do believe the Delumon-Gryphomon was Floramon's first "canon" line or something of the like, right?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe you could look at it that way, but Floramon had a lot of possible lines in Wind Guardians.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is an "official" line variant that is Floramon-Kiwimon-Seirenmon-Ceresmon.
That line actually used Aruraumon rather than Floramon when it was used officially in Crusader. Not that you can't use Floramon if you wanted, mind.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wind Guardians was the original field group for the majority of plant digimon anyway, it's expected.

Fire Scyther

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always felt Penguinmon to evolve into Kiwimon and Deramon rather than Floramon. I mean, Deramon and Penguinmon look very similar as well!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That line actually used Aruraumon rather than Floramon when it was used officially in Crusader. Not that you can't use Floramon if you wanted, mind.
Yeah... That's what I used but I saw it'd work well with that one too.

I always felt Penguinmon to evolve into Kiwimon and Deramon rather than Floramon. I mean, Deramon and Penguinmon look very similar as well!
That also works. I just never had a chance to use it.

SuperStarlite

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, remember the Artificial Arkadia data mons from V-Tamer? In the manga there was only 2(Callismon, and NeoDevimon), but there was meant to be 3 others right?(Hermmon, Panimon, and Lykamon). Panimon looks a lot like Mephismon, almost to a tee. So it seems like Panimon was meant to be Mephismon's arkadiamon evolution like Callismon was to Gryzmon. Hermmon, who I originally thought was a Wizarmon, looks pretty much like SkullSatamon with a cloak(On a side note, I think some of Hermmon's other design elements went towards MetalPhantomon later, cool to think of MetalPhanto and SkulSata as some sort of counterparts). I can't find much on Lykamon, but he vaguely resembles WereGarurumon X, so I imagine he may've been an Arkadia WereGarurumon?

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey, remember the Artificial Arkadia data mons from V-Tamer? In the manga there was only 2(Callismon, and NeoDevimon), but there was meant to be 3 others right?(Hermmon, Panimon, and Lykamon). Panimon looks a lot like Mephismon, almost to a tee. So it seems like Panimon was meant to be Mephismon's arkadiamon evolution like Callismon was to Gryzmon. Hermmon, who I originally thought was a Wizarmon, looks pretty much like SkullSatamon with a cloak(On a side note, I think some of Hermmon's other design elements went towards MetalPhantomon later, cool to think of MetalPhanto and SkulSata as some sort of counterparts). I can't find much on Lykamon, but he vaguely resembles WereGarurumon X, so I imagine he may've been an Arkadia WereGarurumon?
Or an Arkadia Fangmon?

SMite

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I always wondered, can any Digimon become any Digimon? There are some nonsensical evolutions for Digimon.