Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i personally really like to use Elecmon and Elecmon(violet) with the silver/firey Kyubimon and the purple Kyubimon, now it´s even possible for two complete lines :3

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Parrotmon to Murmusmon works hilariously well.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I prefer Jokermon as a Perfect, but as a Champion, he makes a nice Jester line with Fakemon etc.

AquaVersus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I thought I liked how MetalMamemon X has hands that are similar in shape to Algomon Ultimate, then noticed the cables and vines on both of them, and so I put together a plant-to-cybernetic line but I'm not sure how I feel about it...I think it's both really basic and at the same time kinda nonsensical.

gerocabral

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hello,im new,im from argentina,my inglish is not really good,but i love youre evolution lines :D

I think I prefer Jokermon as a Perfect, but as a Champion, he makes a nice Jester line with Fakemon etc.

I love the applimons on digimons evolution lines ;D

I thought I liked how MetalMamemon X has hands that are similar in shape to Algomon Ultimate, then noticed the cables and vines on both of them, and so I put together a plant-to-cybernetic line but I'm not sure how I feel about it...I think it's both really basic and at the same time kinda nonsensical.

it's weird ,but i'm like it

i think that parrotmon murmukusmon is perfect,and i like it gomamon silver kyubeimon ,i always thinnks that tsunomon gizamon it's perfect,and same with penguinmon veedramon,or warp evolution kokuwamon metalifekuwagamon,tapirmon monochromon/setmon mamothmon goddramon its my favourite evolution line,im in love with gizamon/betamon stegomon mametyramon and think that appmon biomon seem like the combination of marcurimon(spirit) and sephirotmon,mienumon it's similar too mervamon (blue hair,reptil arm,'' sensual body '',etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
gerocabral: Use the edit button on your posts instead of double posting over and over.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like that Fakemon line, not sure on the Child though. Surely there's a standard-level Appmon that fits better?

Lord Archfiend Kliff

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Trickmon is a party hat, maybe him? I think he's Standard grade (Child equivalent), at least I saw the above line with him before.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omg Razielmon is a perfect evolution for Nefertimon. She has a similar hair cut, ears, chin guard, colourscheme, white fur, amount of wings and even pink crystals from Nefertimon's gloves. It's as if Nefertimon's armour from the Digimental of Light covered her entire body while she evolved. It has to be intentional, like how the old Digimon looked like they could evolve from a bunch of different things.

She also has Bastemon's proportions.

The Meicrackmon in the Symbiosis poster should go between the dark Meicrackmon and Razielmon too. I'm guessing that it's a purified Meicrackmon, and it will evolve to this. I like how unlike Tailmon and Patamon the change to a holy angel is gradual. (Not that I don't like Patamon and Tailmon's evos.)

Angemon will probably evolve to it in future games too which is pretty obvious but cool similarities too.

Anyone have any more ideas?

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, it was just added to the Reference Book. /Rajierumon/, romanized Rasielmon.

Chimera-gui

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Meicrackmon in the Symbiosis poster should go between the dark Meicrackmon and Razielmon too.
I believe the fuzzy form Meicoomon took before becoming Meicrackmon as well as the form that's both on the poster and in the trailer are both simply transitions between her actual stages and aren't species in and of themselves hence why they look like crosses between the actual Digivolution stages.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure the form Maicoomon takes in Part 5 is a distinct Digimon. The "fuzzy form" almost certainly wasn't, though. People made too much of it.

humon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I could see Razielmon as a Jogress between Angewomon and Meicrackmon.

Sort of an alternative to Mastemon.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Angel Digimon and all, but Razielmon is the most ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL name I can fathom.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Angel Digimon and all, but Razielmon is the most ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL name I can fathom.
No way, not when we have things like Omegamon Zwart Altered Beyond. lol. Or even Omekamon.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah, I feel like Omegamon Zwart Altered Beyond requires you to not speak English natively to come up with. And that somehow makes it more authentic (no less stupid, mind you).

Status
Not open for further replies.