Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Continuation of this thread.

Last Post

This might have been mentioned here before but I like Phantomon -> Bagramon. Phantomon's necklace gives clairvoyant abilities and Bagramon can see all around the Digital World. Also, Bagramon can remove the "souls" of Digimon and move them between dimensions. Bagramon is also said to have formerly been someone that governed over death.
On a somewhat-related note, MetalPhantomon and Death-X-DORUgoramon are also quite similar.

Old thread was showing at 180 pages for me. Prolly more or less for others due to personal settings.

Off you go again :)

Edit by TMS, April 20, 2017:
Here's a link to Exodd's list of all evolutions that have been suggested in the Random Commentary threads.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ALOEVDfJKn3NaFQ&v=TextFileEditor&id=5A1F38D3E0B7C4E!487&cid=05A1F38D3E0B7C4E&parId=5A1F38D3E0B7C4E!459

Last edited by a moderator:

digimon263

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To celebrate the new threat, here we go:

http://fdzeta.com/subir/images/HtWm0.png

I think there are something new, and something old (probably something borrowed too ;))

Thanks to C.A. again to help me with the jogress.

I hope you like it :)

JasperGunner02

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Whoa, BlackGargomon and Minotarumon work REALLY well together. I never saw that before.

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like that Leomon + Meramon jogress/fusion/xros.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I also really like the evos. Meanwhile I saw 359 pages.

xrick

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In my case, it was only 90, I've set the forum to show the maximum of posts possible per page.

Saiga

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In my case, it was only 90, I've set the forum to show the maximum of posts possible per page.
That is a good idea and I will do that when I try and binge the thread to get all of the ideas.

There have been some really, really good ones - I like the most recent Black X-Vmon > Cyberdramon (I had that idea as well), BlackGargomon > Minotaurmon, Rapidmon Armor > Jupitermon, Ikkakumon > Blizzarmon, and Leomon/Meramon Jogress.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Exodd

From the last thread.

I never thought of Cherubimon Vice/Virtue for Monzaemon and Waru Monzaemon's evolution but it works really well. Normally for a really classic line I like to do this:

Numemon>Monzaemon>PlatinumNumemon
Geremon>WaruMonzaemon>GoldNumemon

Phatomon to Bagramon and Demon are really cool too.

Digimon263: I always thought Mintarumon to BlackSaintGalgomon would work well too because he has a weird zipper suit under the metal parts and also has mechanical hands.

Also someone mentioned DeathXDorugamon and MetalPhantomon. I always wanted a Digimon to connect DeathXDorugamon to Boltmon.

Dorumon>DeathXDorugamon>MetalPhantomon>Boltmon

Edit:

Also holy crap I just realized we went through another thread.

Last edited:

Delek Reap

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dorulumon>Loader Liomon

That's something I thought up.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
new thread means I should dump some of my stuff, first my templates;

and now for a whole bunch of my lines(even if it is tempting to dump all of them, that might get me in trouble if I dumped 91 images in one sitting, so for now I'll just dump like 15 of them or so and do it in batches over the next couple of days);

Agumon Hakase-> Growlmon-> MegaloGrowlmon-> VictoryGreymon

Nise Agumon Hakase-> Deltamon-> Orochimon-> Bacchusmon

Armadimon-> Tortamon-> TankDramon-> JumboGamemon

Betamon X-> Tuskmon-> GrounDramon-> BreakDramon

Burgamon-> Raremon-> Kimeramon-> GrandGeneramon

Ganimon-> Hookmon-> CaptainHookmon-> Olegmon

Ganimon-> Coelamon-> Hangyomon-> Pukumon

Ganimon X-> Gesomon X-> Anomalocarimon X-> GigaSeaDramon

Gottsumon-> Monochromon-> Triceramon-> Spinomon

Gottsumon-> Golemon-> VolcDramon-> BantyoGolemon

Gottsumon X-> Monochromon X-> Triceramon X-> ChaosDramon X

Koemon-> Hanumon-> Gokuwumon-> Zamielmon

more to come later, as always opinions are more than welcome regarding my lines

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did you post those lines in the previous thread? Please do not re-post lines from previous posts. If the lines are new, then carry on.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On that note, would there be some way to organize an archive of past lines? I know a number have come up several times (like the Wizardmon lines). I'd even find it interesting to be able to search through some past suggested lines by 'mon. Sometimes comparing popular lines leads to new ideas.

Otamamon —> Ranamon —> Mermaimon —>AncientMermaimon

Mermaimon definitely works more smoothly than does Calmaramon. I use a female Otamamon as her Rookie (Child) form as I see Ranamon as being a bit amphibious. The blue also matches fairly neatly.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On that note, would there be some way to organize an archive of past lines? I know a number have come up several times (like the Wizardmon lines). I'd even find it interesting to be able to search through some past suggested lines by 'mon. Sometimes comparing popular lines leads to new ideas.

Mermaimon definitely works more smoothly than does Calmaramon. I use a female Otamamon as her Rookie (Child) form as I see Ranamon as being a bit amphibious. The blue also matches fairly neatly.
the whole digging through a several hundred page thread(two of them in fact) is both a tiring and annoying prospect for anyone, that's why I was going to dump all my lines here in this thread, so they'd be easier to find(I know I have a link to my Imgur folder in my sig, but this would make even simpler), that and give us something to talk about through people giving their opinions on my lines

Last edited:

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, it has been several nights after the last time I posted a line.

Tonight's line is Desmon Line:

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I like this. A like it a lot.

I also like this idea. It works.

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

pretty good, although I'd switch out Boltmon for either Titamon or Devitamamon(heck Digitamamon and Desmon would work very well for Slide Evolution purposes as well)

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

pretty good, although I'd switch out Boltmon for either Titamon or Devitamamon(heck Digitamamon and Desmon would work very well for Slide Evolution purposes as well)
Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that Desmon's "exoskeleton" looks like a cracked egg. LOL.
Ummm, which one is Titamon?

drrockso20

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that Desmon's "exoskeleton" looks like a cracked egg. LOL.
Ummm, which one is Titamon?
here you go Titamon

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's a jogress tree I made for Halloween and Day of the Dead.

I hope the levels aren't too weird. Ponchomon is either still an adult even though he jogressed from two adults or slide evolves into DeathMeramon. It was the only way I could do it so it was parallel with the other Digimon. He evolves into a man in a skeleton mask to complete the Day of the Dead Motif, just ignore the fire. Pumpmon has a Halloween motif using Soulmon, which is more halloween-y than Bakemon. Pumpmon and SkullMeramon jogress into Boltmon.

In my last post someone gave me a good idea for all the (adult) Numemon and teddybear Digimon. Here's an entire line for Teddybear>Slime>Teddybear, taking the idea of Numemon>Monzaemon from official things even further to include all Numemon and stuffed bears.

I always thought MarinAngemon could be related to Platinum/GoldNumemon somehow because sea angels are similar to slugs, Numemon are slugs, and Platinum/GoldNumemon and MarinAngemon have an angelic theme. Belphemon and MarinAngemon are the cutest holy and demonic Digimon too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.