Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Has anyone got ideas for a Omegamon line without using him has a super ultimate? I can see him come from Knightmon, Grademon or DORUgreymon( Because in Dawn/Dusk Greymon+Garurumon=him)
Just now noticed how WaruMonzeamon could work in Bearmon's line since he doesn't have perfect, and how Bearmon's line interacts with Phascomon's line, especially Porcupamon->WaruMonzeamon.

Pawn Chessmon White>Omekamon>Knightmon>Omegamon
BlackGabumon>Black Galgomon>Cerberumon: Jinrou Mode>Omegamon Zwart
All are black doggies with big guns, plus BlackGabumon is already a mix of reptile and beast.
Dorumon>DeathXDORUgamon>Evil Grademon from Xros Wars>Omegamon Zwart

I think DORUmon was always supposed to be sort of a counterpart to Omegamon and Agumon and Gabumon, hence parts of Garurumon and Greymon's name became his evolution names and why he's a fuzzy mammal and a reptile in his lower forms. And of course he evolves into Alphamon, who is sort of a counterpart to Omegamon.

I made a tree for bear Digimon.

My logic is:

Bear in bee suit>monster in honey bee armour>stuffed bear with a creature inside, bears love honey
Bear or Panda in disguise>heroic stuffed panda in disguise>stuffed panda with red scarf>heroic warrior with the same red scarf
Bear>grizzly bear>stuffed bear with grizzly arm>giant grizzly bear
Bear with hat>grizzly bear>demon man with bear hat>demon bear

I left out the Yukidarumon repaints and Chackmon though. I might add them later. I don't have an evolution for Monzaemon so if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate them. Maybe I should add TigerVespamon, since it would look good next to Justimon? I only thought of that now though...doh.

Last edited:

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
An idea I recently had for Monzaemon and WaruMonzaemon is that when they evolve they emerge from the puppet suits as representations of how their profiles say they act while inside the suits.
Monzaemon -> MarineAngemon(spreads love)
WaruMonzaemon -> Devitamamon(hates everything)

You could also just have counterpart evolutions.
Monzaemon -> Cherubimon(Virtue)/GoldNumemon
WaruMonzaemon -> Cherubimon(Vice)/PlatinumNumemon

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
And, the line for today is... Ohakadamon line:

Voltstag

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I never realized that Phantomon works quite well as Demon's Perfect due to the eye-color and the red cloaks that they wear.

Exodd

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This might have been mentioned here before but I like Phantomon -> Bagramon. Phantomon's necklace gives clairvoyant abilities and Bagramon can see all around the Digital World. Also, Bagramon can remove the "souls" of Digimon and move them between dimensions. Bagramon is also said to have formerly been someone that governed over death.
On a somewhat-related note, MetalPhantomon and Death-X-DORUgoramon are also quite similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.