RAGE! Help with Youtube and email verification!

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
PLEASE GO DOWN TO MY MOST RECENT POSTS! THANK YOU!

Hello everyone, I'm finally done with moving. Well, i'll be moving from apartments to apartments until we finally buy a house, but were not makking any huge moves anymore and i'll have permanant acess to computer since I work at my church as a secretary and i finish my work in like an hour of my 8 hour shifts, so i play on the computer. My home computer got completely destroyed during our move.... so I use the internet on my PS3(which isn't so great but its better then nothing and I'm getting pretty used to it). So I'm not going to just be up and leaving anymore lol.

Things here are going kinda rough. I have a job but its only 2 days a week and my husband is unemployed, so its going pretty tough. My son is almost 2 and I finally hit the big 20. Only one more year! w00t! It's nice to be back home with all my friends and family with me. =) I've also missed talking on with the will lol. And I thought about that RP(thats prob. not going anymore) alot. I mostly feel guilty about starting it and then having to ditch out. Next chance I get i'm def. taking it and sticking with it. =)

you guys are awesome, and I'm happy to finally be back. Hopefully the thread isn't dead, but I doubt WtW could become dead lol. So, i'm off to check out what I missed while I was gone for a few months. =)

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: I'm back!

Hi, welcome back, terranakari! :) Nice to see you again. :)
Do you still attempt to make your children play Digimon? How far your Digimon have been raised now?
And, do you miss Hunter? You know, that second season of Xros Wars...

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Welcome back, Terran. I'm glad things are working out :)

Vande's RP is potentially being rebooted on my site, so it's up to you if you'd like to follow it over or let it go.

I'm sure you'll ease back in well enough. Hubby may be unemployed bbut I'm sure he'll find work soon :3

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Hey guys! sry i didnt reply back right away, i've been in the hospital with my son =( he had/has pnemonia(sp?) and now has Ashma because of it, so he'll be taking up more of my time. BUT!! There is good news!! The church gave me a new computer for at home! So i can now be on all the time! yay! ^_^

Mono; I'm doing great thnx for the welcome backs!(to you too Queen!) I DEF. still have my son playing with digimon~ lol i fixed up my broken black d-3 digivice for him so now he plays too ^_^ <he still cant figure out how to fight since hes only 2 but he LOVES veemon lol>. I bought the digimon movie on VHS at goodwill so now my son makes me play it OVER AND OVER again lol. im loving it. I started raising my version 5<original v-pet> again but he died several times while i was in the hospital, but i've been playing my old d-3 alot and things are going well with that. and i have no idea whgo hunter is in xros wars XD im still only in season 4! i only have 5 ep. left. then its on to season 5, THEN 6 =D so almost!!

Queen; hi! i'd love to get back into the RP, but i'm going to give it some time because idk how the situation with my son is going to be or not. he's got a follow-up appointment with the dr on monday and depending on how it goes he might have to be readmitted into the hospital, but for now he's on an inhaler every 4 hours. so it chops up my sleeping at night. X_X gah lol

Monox D. I-Fly

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

[quote author=terranakari link=topic=16567.msg219454#msg219454 date=1319775502]
Mono; I'm doing great thnx for the welcome backs!(to you too Queen!) I DEF. still have my son playing with digimon~ lol i fixed up my broken black d-3 digivice for him so now he plays too ^_^ <he still cant figure out how to fight since hes only 2 but he LOVES veemon lol>. I bought the digimon movie on VHS at goodwill so now my son makes me play it OVER AND OVER again lol. im loving it. I started raising my version 5<original v-pet> again but he died several times while i was in the hospital, but i've been playing my old d-3 alot and things are going well with that. and i have no idea whgo hunter is in xros wars XD im still only in season 4! i only have 5 ep. left. then its on to season 5, THEN 6 =D so almost!!
[/quote]

Oh, that sounds really nice to see. Sorry, I forgot that you haven't even watched season 6: Xros Wars. Digimon Hunter I was talking about is the season 7 of Digimon, which is the sequence of Xros Wars.

Faust

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Aw, I had pneumonia when I was a kid, and my bro had asthma too. I know it's rough, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Medicine is great for that kind of stuff now a days~

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Queen; yea i know, medicine is awesome sauce! lol xD

Mono; They have season 7 out now? wow thats crazy awesome. I need to start watching digimon again XD.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Xros Wars: Young Hunters is the latest season...just depends on your view.

Anyhow welcome back, at least you're doing alright. If you do find time for the RP great, if not I do understand.

terranakari

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So today i was signed onto my youtube account and tried to maek a comment and it wouldnt let me saying email verifications were wrong or whatever, and to check my email, well i decided to go to my youtube setting to see what my email was and its RLY old and it was hacked nad i cant get into it, and the stupid "give us your number and well send you a code so you can get it" thing never works, so i made new accounts, anyways! i want to change my email on youtube to my current one but it wont let me!! it said i needed a google account email thingy(g-mail) so i made one, and its still not working!! i cant figure this thing out and its infuriating!! >.< I'm trying to talk to someone about something important and it wont even let me into my inbox! augh! any ideas? i dont have internet at home so i can only check my emails and internety stuff when i have free time at work only 2 days a week for 4 hours, so my time is limited, so i've been looking up anything i can t oget answers from this and i cant find anything..... any ideas fellow WtWers? D=