Quests

Ritzbitz8

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are there any translations for what to do for the quests yet? And are they required to advance?

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes they are, and they're pretty self explanitory. Talk to a digi, get the quest, wander around the base and find the digi of the same type as the one you got your quest from (dragon, bird, etc). You'll hear a chime, and then when you go to the warp square, one of the regions will be flashing "quest".

That's where you'll want to be going. Some quests require you to find something (in a chest), or defeat monsters, or as you progress, both. Each time you complete part of the quest, you'll hear the chime sound.

Once you're done, talk to the digi in your base again. The chime sound should happen again. You can then go back to the office and collect your reward.

No chime means you aren't done yet.

Ritzbitz8

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
okay, ty. I kinda figured out the pattern last night, they are pretty simple. Much better than talking to random Digimon on your farm, for sure though.

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There a couple more involved quests, answers to them are in either the general discussion thread or the help thread.

Ritzbitz8

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
alright, though maybe we could put them in this topic for easy reference??

YeaaaBabyyy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
are there any digimons in your farm that gives you quest? i am still stuck at 64.5% and i dont know what to do..