Que Pasa Con Ryo?

Ryo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here be my thread of ramblings and such describing the quirkiness of how my life goes from totally mundane to more-drama-than-a-preacher-doing-acid in an instand.

Well.
To start off- Ryo's broke.
Not like "Oh I can't afford a PS3" broke, but "Shit, I only have 50 dollars in my checking account" broke.
So I've been looking for a job lately.....with no avail. >__>
It's really hard to constantly have to have your dad put money into your account. At least, for me it is.

I've tried applying to several places.
I applied to TGI Fridays, Best Buy, Aeropostale, even Jamba Juice.
Jamba hired me....but the wages that I'd start at were so outrageous I had to pass.
Had an interview at Fridays the other day, but with as many hosts as they already have, I doubt I'll hear back from them.
A few of my friends work at Studio Movie Grill, soooo kind of hoping one of them can hook me up with a job there soon.

Especially seeing as I already signed up for camp, payed the $100 deposit, and still owe like $200 for the camp fee. >___>
Plus Gas in Dallas right now is around $3.50 already. And my Jeep is averaging about $60 dollars to fill up. X_____X

Now that we've gone over my financial standpoint.
Segue to the Camp thing. It's for my Younglife group (Youth Group/Whatever you want to call it)
Now the whole origin of me going to this whole youth group is due to the fact of liking this one girl.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeven though I had a girlfriend during the majority of the time. (Hhmmm...Next post? Si.)

State Testing (TAKS for any current/former Texan students) is all this week.
Math was easy since I took the 10th grade test, and take Algebra II, an 11th grade course.
Took Science today- I was prep'd for a whole lot of Chemistry shit I had no clue about, but was relieved on finding out the majority of the test was Biology- something I actually know about. Hoorah?
Tomorrow's the final testing day, I'll take the History test. Not too worried about it considering my AP World History class average is 95ish.

Blah, Done with social life.

Media section?
Finished Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon last night. Pretty cheesy story, but Lordy, how I want to play as Lucario.
Kind of disappointed you still play as your started in Treasure Town no matter what, but Oh well. =/

Batman.
I CANNOT be more excited lately.
July is going to be the shit.
Gotham Knight comes out on July 8th.
I'll def. have it by the 10th at the latest.

The Dark Knight premiers the 18th.
I've already gotten my advanced screening tickets to see it on the 12th.
But! I'll still be dressing as Batman (Maybe?) and waiting in line to watch it again. Not even kidding here.
In lieu of my eagerness for Batman stuff- I've began re-reading the comics.
Not only Batman though, Green Lantern too. As well as Sandman. Pretty awesome stuff.
Two of my favorites so far are the Hush series (& continuation with the Return of Jason Todd) and In the Darkest Knight. (Simply for the awesome idea of Bruce Wayne being a Green Lantern (Also even more awesome when the idea's reprised in Green Lantern Rebirth #9- just awesome).

Mmmm, about it for me for now, I suppose. Ryo out

Ryo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Did two awesome things tonight.

1- Signed up for Flight School.
Hell.Fucking.Yes.
Won't be able to actually take it until I turn 17 in September though..Oh well. Still just as excited for it.

2- I ghost rode (Past tense of Ghost ridin') my Jeep. Fucking awesome.
Only, a tad difficult when you're in flip flops. Thought it would be easier if I just did it barefoot after that. Not a smart move.

Bleh, still a great night.

Ryo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Once again, 2 high points to my day.

1) Realized there's only 12 days of school left + 4 days of finals. (Won't have to come last two days since a few of my finals are projects that're due before the actual day for finals)
2) Got hired on the spot at Studio Movie Grill More info- keep in mind the video is of the one in Arlington; a more redneck, food driven suburb of the Dallas metroplex.)

Ryo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Spent the night in jail.
ROYALLY fucked up last night. Got my self in some pretty deep shit. =/
life's going to be awful for quite some time now.
killing myself would solve alot.[/emo]

god damnit. the shit never stops coming.

shermpmc

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol whut.

What happened? D:

Foz says drugs and alcohol were involved, but nobody trusts Canadians.

Ryo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
something like that.
anyway, charges were dropped today, so all is good...for now.
still have some court fees, and community service, but it should be good.