Pumpkinmon Pre-Registration Unlocked for ReArise, Plus More!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few ReArise pre-registration updates!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, it's been announced that pre-registrations have gone over 500k, so everyone gets the Pumpkinmon egg that will evolve to the new Mega Digimon!

They've put up a small clip of Pumpkinmon to celebrate!

On top of that they've announced 2 more pre-registration bonus items, although it appears one was announced by accident...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First is the one that appears to be an accident.

This is based on the fan vote that was run as a pre-registration event for ReArise in Japan.

Choose which Digimon you want to help in an event between: Impmon, Gaomon, Goblimon, Gomamon, Patamon, DemiDevimon, Veemon, SnowAgumon, Lalmon, Renamon, and Wormmon.

The one with the most votes will be given out as a pre-registration reward. (The winner in Japan was V-mon.)

Due to the image seemingly going up by mistake, we don't know what (if any) the pre-registration number for this one actually is.

It was connected to this Facebook post, so post your favorite there for now until they clarify...

That post itself describes a 'different' pre-registration bonus though...

That one is an 800k pre-registration bonus that unlocks a decoration item for everyone. The image was seemingly meant to be digicode that would say what the item was, but with the wrong image up we don't know...

Hopefully those 2 get fixed up and clarified.

Update- They removed the prior Facebook post with the wrong image and posted the correct one as a few people have noted.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It says 'Butterfly'

The game is currently listed on the Google Play Store for Android users and the Apple App Store for iOS users.

Digimon ReArise has no solid date announced for when it may launch, although the Apple App Store lists October 21st as a stand-in date.

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last time I voted SnowAgumon purely because he was the only one not in Cyber Slueth and the idea of Agumon meeting his snowy cousin in the story was amusing. Voted him again but the comments so far are like 80% Veemon so he's gonna win again lol

and after accidentally announcing a dub, they do errors again lol

Last edited:

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We actually made it I'm really happy a shame we didn't get a sneak peek of what Pumpkinmon's mega will look like I hope this shows Bandai they have a big fanbase outside of Japan because if I remember correctly the requirements we have are bigger compare to Japan's pre registration but I could be wrong.

My bet Veemon's going win again.

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! Glad to hear we made it.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't wait to see his new form. Shame my smartphone broke.

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The image has been fixed. According to the Digimoji, this preregistration reward will be for a “butterfly” decoration item.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added the corrected image.

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd definitely vote SnowAgumon, but we'll see. Veemon has some solid potential too. Getting closer to the release for this game!

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon > renamon > impmon

Who the hell is snowagumon?

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon > renamon > impmon

Who the hell is snowagumon?
A snow version of Agumon. It uses ice attacks instead of fire, and has been in a lot of games, and was even in one episode of Tamers (as a card). He showed up first in Digimon World 1 as a recolour in icy areas, and has since been in multiple World and Story games. He's vaccine like OG Agumon though which is a shame, as Data would make him more usable to differentiate even more from OG Agumon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well... After the Masters game not working on my phone, I guess I have to try this one. Since I said I would if we got this far. Now who to vote for.