Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster7pulsemon_august12_2021.jpg
booster7bulkmon_august12_2021.jpg
booster7boutmon_august12_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set 7 New Adventure. This time it's Pulsemon, Bulkmon, and Boutmon.

We get previews of Pulsemon, plus an adult form and a perfect form! Pulsemon himself is taking a break to get a drink during a workout. Bulkmon is doing his special move Thunder Dread. And Boutmon appears to be doing his special move Raigekishou, about to slam the lighting packed axe kick down hard.

Great art all around, although I think I like Boutmon the most out of this batch.

Previous Previews of Booster 7:

Booster 7 Next Adventure will be out on August 27th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards!

We've also gotten early details for Booster Set 7 New Adventure!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 16,627

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
GrappLeomon is a suitable opponent for Boutmon. Looking forward to the inevitable Kazuchimon card.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes finally more Pulsemon evolution line cards love the Boutmon card.

Is that really a Grappleomon it’s fighting?

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see Pulsemon again so soon, though I do wish we would get his other Evolutions as well (as in aside from Bulkmon, Boutmon, Kazuchimon).

Not much to say about the cards themselves other than Pulsemon sure likes Security based Skills.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At first I thought Boutmon was fighting against BlackWarGreymon as a reference to the Vital Bracelet teaser, but nope.

They are really promoting Pulsemon. We might see the other evolutions soon.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
speaking of Pulsemon, the English version of the P-028 Pulsemon (the one that came with preorders of the Japanese Vital Bracelet) is sitting at $40 usd per card right now. Sheesh. As a yellow player, I'm glad I have my Japanese one that came with my Vital Bracelet but I don't want to shell out all that money or trade away all my best cards just for more Pulsemons. I was hoping to maybe trade for some over time back like a week or two ago when it was $25 but the price is spiking because Lord Knightmon is predicted to be one of if not the best deck is BT-05. I really hope that specific Pulsemon gets a reprint o_O or that BT-06 sees promo Pulsemon fall steeply in value

Pulsemon
[Inherited Effect]: [When Attacking] (Once per turn) If you have 3 Security cards, gain +2 Memory

Bulkmon
[Inherited Effect]: [Opponent's Turn] While you have 3 or more Security cards, this Digimon gains <Blocker>

Boutmon
[Inherited Effect]: [Opponent's Turn] When your opponent's Digimon attacks a player, if you have 3 or more Security cards, unsuspend this Digimon

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy it had me excited about Pulsemon's next evo line cards. Will it be colored differently? Or Yellow all the way?

That artist seriously got a lot of works on Digimon Card Game 2020.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy it had me excited about Pulsemon's next evo line cards. Will it be colored differently? Or Yellow all the way?
I'm sure Divemon could get away with being Yellow but it's so much more fitting in Blue. Perhaps it can be a blue card that can evolve from yellow cards?

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure Divemon could get away with being Yellow but it's so much more fitting in Blue. Perhaps it can be a blue card that can evolve from yellow cards?

Pulsemon can easily be in blue, since it has Beasts as well rather than just aquatic and icy Digimon.

And they had Agumon sitting in a forest to justify him in green, so I'm sure they can BS something to get Pulsemon in green for Exermon and etc

Notus

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They could make a "This Digimon can evolve from Pulsemon ignoring color requirements" ability if for whatever reason they don't want them to evolve from Yellow and don't make alt-color Pulsemons.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bulkmon
[Inherited Effect]: [Opponent's Turn] While you have 3 or more Security cards, this Digimon gains <Blocker>

Boutmon
[Inherited Effect]: [Opponent's Turn] When your opponent's Digimon attacks a player, if you have 3 or more Security cards, unsuspend this Digimon
ruling question, if I have a Lv. 6 with these two cards in its evolution sources, after unsuspending the Lv. 6 because my opponent is attacking me, can I immediately activate the Blocker ability to redirect that same attack to my Lv. 6 or does the attack need to resolve first?

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would say yes, because if not I can't really see the purpose of that inheritable skill. Or, at least, it doesn't seem that useful otherwise. Unless I didn't think about something, which is very possible.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bulkmon

Boutmon
ruling question, if I have a Lv. 6 with these two cards in its evolution sources, after unsuspending the Lv. 6 because my opponent is attacking me, can I immediately activate the Blocker ability to redirect that same attack to my Lv. 6 or does the attack need to resolve first?
It should work, according to the current Rulebook a Security Check does not occur until after Reaction Timing has concluded and so since Blocker is a part of that you should be able to chain it and Block the incoming attack. :unsure: