Profile & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 23 Art, Kizuna Art from Tomohisa Taguchi, Animate AGF Photos, last Ichiban Kuji Keychain, & more!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for a stack of stuff for the weekend!

After Digimon Adventure: episode 23 aired, Digimon Web put up high resolution profile art for Devimon and NeoDevimon. The attached message:
Thank you for watching episdoe 23, The Messenger of Darkness, Devimon🙇‍♀️
Devimon gets energy from turmoil on the network & overwhelms MetalGreymon🥶
The energy increases further, causing super evolution to NeoDevimon! It's strength is fearsome...😈
Next is episode 24, The Final Stage, DoneDevimon. What will happen⁉ Stay tuned👋

And then new art from Kenji Watanabe...

This time we get the mightiest Digimon from the new episode, Tokomon! Able to roll (bounce?) with ease, Kenji Watanabe alludes to his might in the attached message:
What do you think of Tokomon? It was impressive that in the midst of battle, Tokomon was smiling in Takeru's arms.
"Mufufu, he looked like 'Things aren't gonna go as you expected'"

We also got a second image from Watanabe...

This is a pre-existing image of Mugendramon that he decided to post earlier in the week. The attached message:
Mugendramon from my office. I drew this a long time ago. Feels a bit unusual because I don't draw analog these days... hand drawn analog, how nice.

Then one more bit of art, from earlier in the week...

Earlier in the week it had been announced in the few days since Kizuna came out in China it was breaking records, so director Tomohisa Taguchi put up this image he drew. At this point it's continued to do well and passed $15 million.

Then a couple product related things to close out...

Animate began their Digimon stuff for AGF Aozora Marche, and various images were shared by Digimon Web and the AGF Twitter.

The main events were the Animate Kitchen Car serving Digimon drinks and the mini Digimon shop they were holding.

And last up...

When we got the full list of Digimon Ichiban Kuji prizes one of the keychains was in silhouette. A later silhouette revealed it as the legacy version of the Digivice with a crest, but we still hadn't seen it...

Now that it has begun, we have a few good shots showing it as Taichi's activated Digivice & the crest of courage, and it's a double keychain.

Thanks to yuto_m_a, 1970tonta, and son_mitsu0601 for the keychain photos.

Nice stack for this weekend, with a bit of extra art.

Attachments

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
that Mugendramon image...looks like we may see it in action next episode...and he looks really badass

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hm? Did that Digimon twitter revealed the Ultimate level of Devimon/Neodevimon's name? Is it really "DoneDevimon"? Or Dan?

Naal

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, the possibility of next episode's evolution is going to be Mugendramon is increasing.

Hm? Did that Digimon twitter revealed the Ultimate level of Devimon/Neodevimon's name? Is it really "DoneDevimon"? Or Dan?
Well, it's written in Japanese Katakana, so both can be it. Nothing new for now.

HawkG

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed Tokomon just vibing while all hell broke lose. :3

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can it do anything but vibe? But hey, figures Devimon would Evo. ...Is this the first time Neo Devimon is animated?