Profile Art & Kenji Watanabe Adventure: Episode 39 Art, Reference Book & Anniversary Images, plus more Digimon for VB Dim Cards

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol is that a French fry sticking out of Potamon's pocket?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Chucky's outfit... Well only if Jyagamon can evolve into this and happily wields the dagger around.

Potamon is totally ignoring the fries in his pocket and kept eating other fries whatever he see. Not even using the battle techniques to produce just to eat. I wonder if... He doesn't see itself as the potato digimon?

Peppermon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Potamon was one of my favourite recent rookie digimon so far, until I find out he is adult and I really think that it doesn't combine anything with him.

I was ready for a full fast food evolution line/family, starting with Torikara Ballmon and going to either Potamon, EbiBurgamon or Burgamon. :(

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Potamon was one of my favourite recent rookie digimon so far, until I find out he is adult and I really think that it doesn't combine anything with him.

I was ready for a full fast food evolution line/family, starting with Torikara Ballmon and going to either Potamon, EbiBurgamon or Burgamon. :(
I wonder if there is going to be a fresh form for that.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
At this point, it won't surprise me if the Ultimate form of Potamon/Jyagamon will be a potato literally with eyes. Like Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head from Toy Story.

I wonder if there is going to be a fresh form for that.

Maybe the name of their Fresh form is Ballmon.

Last edited: