MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Products!

First up, more socks.

This time it's ankle legnth socks. These feature the same artwork of Greymon and Garurumon that the prior socks used.

They come in 16-18cm and 19 thru 21 cm.

These are available in Japanese stores right now.

Then we have shirts...

These are long sleeve shirts exclusive to purchasing on the Shimacolle app.

They will be made available at 9am (in Japan) on Saturday, August 21st, and will be discontinued once they sell out.

For those in Japan the apps can be found on:
Apple App Store
Google Play

As for the shirts themselves...

First up is a character shirt in both black and gray for kids.
Each shirt is 979 yen each and comes in a few different sizes: 110cm, 120cm, 130cm

Then there are 2 shirts for adults.

The dark blue shirt has the characters in a square formation, with the last square being the show title. The name of each Digimon is also written out in digimoji. The second is the character shirt in black, similar to the kids one.

These are 1,419 yen and available in medium, large, and LL sizes.

And last up, a small update for the Kizuna Corner at the LB Pop-Up Theater.

The Kizuna Corner will be taking over the small 'corner' location recently added to the LB Pop-Up shops as previously announced. The Kizune Corner is being held at the LB Pop-Up Theaters to celebrate the upcoming release of the movie on home video in Japan. It will be at both the Shibuya and Sendai locations.

With no expansion announced for the Adventure: shop, it now appears obvious that the Kizuna corner, once it begins, will simply carry over as the corner shop for whatever the next store theme is.

Product updates for Kizuna Corner are the same as before, so can be found here, where we previously wrote about them. One of the 4 new items is already at the shop, while the 3 others will shop on August 29th when the corner opens.

Pre-orders are open at CDJapan, and Kizuna is out on September 2nd in Japan. CDJapan links are affiliate links:
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)

The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th and is up for pre-order at Amazon: (affiliate link)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna BD/DVD
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD

Attachments

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont like that Gatomon above lol....kinda derpy lol
Shirt are quite cheap!!

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I know it's the most common thing in the world, but it still weirds me out to see merchandizing for a show including characters that have yet to debut in it.

Mildly surprised they haven't branched out the sock designs to include a Patamon one.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...Those are cheap shirts. ...Hopefully in price and not quality. But still, nice socks. And hey, home video. Alright. ...For those that can speak the language and have a multi region player. ...Do they still do regions for DVDs?

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Alright. ...For those that can speak the language and have a multi region player. ...Do they still do regions for DVDs?
I can answer with confidence that the DVD format in Japan is still restricted to Region 2.

If you live in the U.S. or Canada, I recommend buying the Blu-ray version since Japan and North America are part of the same region (A).