Production Animations from Digimon Adventure:

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After a few sets of production drawings from Digimon Adventure: we have yet another batch!

This time it's actual short clips of frames of animation from the series. We've gone ahead and mirrored them on the site.

First up, a video from what we believe to be the new opening.

This appears to be the original source of the images we got last week.

This one looked low quality as original uploaded. Went ahead and rejiggered the resolution and quality so it looks nicer than it was (and at less than 10% of the original filesize.)

Then we get MetalGreymon (I believe from the end of his evolution sequence.)

And we finish with WereGarurumon. I don't believe we've seen this bit of animation yet, but perhaps from a tweaked version of the evolution sequence we already saw?

Fantastic to be able to see these.

Thanks to a friend of the site for the heads up and a bilibili user for the videos.

Attachments

• adventure_metalgreymonarticle_august28_2020.jpg
    adventure_metalgreymonarticle_august28_2020.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 7,758

omegalucas

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The WereGarurumon bit is 99% sure from the equivalent part of his evo sequence to MetalGreymon's. It's him emerging from the "disc platform" at the end.

Piers

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's easy to forget how much volume control is needed in animation, where shapes are consistent between each frame.
Insane to me that 30+ 'shapes' are kept consistent between each drawing of something as complicated as MetalGreymon.

arisniko1

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While it stands to reason that only Gabumon's and Agumon's lines would have evo sequences, much like the original where only theirs were CG, it still sucks that the others don't... :(
Let's hope that maybe the angels have theirs at least.

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In motion it still gives me ending vibes.