Product Updates- New Adventure: Products including Plush Bags, Wider Availability of Others, & Wave 3 V-Pets at Premium Bandai USA.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A big stack of product updates, with a lot of new stuff!

First up, a number of items to theme a child's lunchbox after Digimon Adventure:.

These are all available now and feature the main poster art for Digimon Adventure:.

A pair of chopsticks with a case for them is 660 yen.

A 200ml drinking cup for 462 yen.

A 600ml water bottle for 1,650 yen.

A lunch box for 1,650 yen.

Morimoto Sangyo has put up a collection of plush bags. These are all scheduled to be released in the middle of August.

The plush mini bag is a small plush embroidered bag that is small enough to fit on a bag or belt loop. It comes in Agumon, Piyomon, and Patamon. Each is 1,100 yen.

It measures, roughly in inches, 4.3 tall x 3.9 wide x 2.7 deep.

The stuffed bag is a standard bag to carry while going out. It also comes in Agumon, Piyomon, and Patamon. Each is 1,980 yen.

It measures, roughly in inches, 7.9 tall x 6.3 wide x 5.1 deep.

The stuffed toy shoulder bag features the characters done a bit 3d with pieces 'popping out' of the bag itself.s a standard bag to carry while going out. It also comes in Agumon, Piyomon, and Patamon. The back is clear so you can see your phone screen while it's in the bag. Each is 2,220 yen.

It measures, roughly in inches, 7.9 tall x 5.7 wide x 2 deep.

Last up are cube pouches. These are available in all 8 Digimon Adventure: partners and also feature artwork on the back of both the kid/partner pairs. These can be used as small compartment style cases in a larger bag, or include a key ring to go on a bag.

It measures, roughly in inches, 2.8 tall x 2.8 wide x 3 deep.

Hobby Stock has announced a number of products, featuring the same artwork as those that are appearing at The Character Shop. All are scheduled for October.

A set of can badges featuring the kids. All 8 come in a box for 2,640 yen.

A set of can badges featuring the Digimon partners. All 8 come in a box for 2,640 yen.

A set of acrylic keychains featuring the kids. The keychain is in the shape of a Digivice:. All 8 come in a box for 5,280 yen.

A set of acrylic keychains featuring the Digimon partners. The keychain is in the shape of a Digivice:. All 8 come in a box for 5,280 yen.

Acrylic stands featuring each kid and Digimon partner pair! Each is 1,650 yen.
Taichi, Yamato, Koushiro, Sora, Jou, Mimi, Takeru, Hikari

Speaking of that artwork...

Then we have some expanded availability for some items we found out about last week...

The items announced for The Character Shop last week were finally put online to order on The Character Shop online store.

These are the same items announced last week. The prices are slightly higher on the website, not because the prices are actually higher, but they are including the tax in the prices online.

As for the products...

These charm straps each feature one of the crests. They are 500 yen each.

These acrylic keychains each feature 2 charms on them. They are 800 yen each.

These double sided keychains are egg shaped and each feature one of the kids and their Digimon partners. Each is 1,000 yen.

These so called 'big keychains' each feature a kid/Digimon pair. They are shaped like a Digivice: qith a square backing, and feature the show title in English. Each is 1,100 yen.

These acrylic smartphone stands feature the kids, Digimon, and crest in a basic smartphone stand. Each is 1,500 yen.

All of The Character Shop products are listing as shipping in roughly a month from the time of this post.

To buy the items above from a number of different shops....

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

And last up...

A small update for the Wave 3 US V-Pets.

Premium Bandai USA is selling them in 2 bundles. No mention is made if the bundle has anything to do with egg distribution or not:
the Retro Neon bundle is $80 and includes Translucent Neon Green, Translucent Orange, Neon Red, & Purple
the Glow and Monochrome set is $60 and includes Glow in the Dark, Black, and White

And of course, you can still pre-order Wave 3 (and order prior Waves) at Amazon: (Affiliate links)
Wave 3 pre-orders:
Neon Red
White
Black
Purple
Translucent Neon Green
Translucent Orange
Glow in the Dark
Wave 1:
Brick
Gray
Blue
Yellow
Wave 2:
Transparent Purple
Transparent Yellow
Transparent Green
Transparent Blue

Attachments

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not trying to be negative or anything, but to me it feels like choosing not to sell the wave 3 DM outside of a set seems like it might be a last ditch effort to profit from these. Just about everyone that wanted an English DM already has one and the only reason I bought one of the wave 3s at all was not because of any egg but because they included a gimmick color (glow in the dark). If there are other people like me it might make more sense to sell them in sets of 3, 3 and 1 with the 1 being the glow in the dark. :/

also the Gomamon bag is really nice, but I wish they would have made a plush version like the first 3 bags in the article. That would have been super cute! :3 The chopsticks are nice too. I hope they add the PenZ to Premium Bandai USA so that I can buy the chopsticks with it and not have to pay big shipping costs for just a $6 item.

Lucemon X

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m not trying to be negative or anything, but to me it feels like choosing not to sell the wave 3 DM outside of a set seems like it might be a last ditch effort to profit from these. Just about everyone that wanted an English DM already has one and the only reason I bought one of the wave 3s at all was not because of any egg but because they included a gimmick color (glow in the dark). If there are other people like me it might make more sense to sell them in sets of 3, 3 and 1 with the 1 being the glow in the dark. :/
I'm not sure what you mean, they're available in the US individually through Amazon.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure what you mean, they're available in the US individually through Amazon.
Oh no I know because I preordered the glow in the dark one from Amazon. But I mean from Bandai themselves they should at least have the option of buying an individual one since they are the original manufacturer and producer of them. Especially since buying either of their sets/bundles doesn’t save much money (if any money at all, I don’t remember the set list price). :/