Product Updates- Images for Shikishi Art Collection & Digivice: Keychains, Out July

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's been awhile since we saw these...

The Digimon Shikishi Art was originally announced at Premium Bandai, and we quickly got updates that it would also be a general release, along with some more previews.

With them scheduled for release on July 6th, we have almost the entire lineup (more detailed information are in the older threads.)

The lineup:
1. Agumon
2. Gabumon
3. Piyomon
4. Tentomon
5. Gomamon
6. Palmon
7. Patamon
8. Tailmon
9. Greymon
10. Garurumon
11. Angemon
12. Devimon
13. WarGreymon
14. The Chosen Children Resting
15. The Partner Digimon
16. Secret

These will be in confectionery/candy sections of various retailers for 396 yen, random packed, and include a piece of gum.

And then an update on something we heard about even prior to that!

The Digimon Adventure: Digivice: keychains were actually the first Digimon Adventure: product we found out about (outside of the card game.) We found out about them in February via a sales sheet, and they were planned for release in June. The hiatus meant they got pushed back to July (no specific date announced at the moment.)

We have images of all 9 now, instead of just the 'normal' model, and the mold looks significantly better than the art/sample we saw months ago.

They look really nice, especially when you consider the price is only 300 yen. Each of the 8 'activated' models features the kids signature color and the crest symbol on the 'screen'. An additional detail that they've revealed is that each has a switch on the back that lights up the Digivice: (a slightly more detailed explanation than when they previously said they would 'glow' in some unspecified fashion.)

Really nice looking basic items that anyone will be able to afford.

Not major updates, but some nice updates for early announced Digimon Adventure: products, and they look rather good, and are affordable.

Thanks to A_n_ochan (2) for the heads up.

Attachments

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope they will continue to have their Ultimate forms show up along with lower levels in next future releases because 2020 revealed Ofanimon and others along with WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon (Of course with Holydramon after Tri finally have all chosen children's partners reached their Ultimate levels)

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want every single thing here.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, why do only Agumon and Gabumon have their Mega level forms on their shikishi art? Didn't the other six reach Mega level too?

Dharakjoo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm not sure, but we will wait until the future episodes comes in.

Leoil01

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay, why do only Agumon and Gabumon have their Mega level forms on their shikishi art? Didn't the other six reach Mega level too?
It might be reused art fro the original adventure

electroshocker

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those digivices look great! I'll need to source a couple of them. I wonder what size they are?

The colours look accurate enough too.

5PM

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they bring to them to the U.S., I saw some pokemon and detective conan Shikishi Art at one of the Japanese markets in Japantown. So maybe they have a chance

Last edited: