Product Info & Images for Adventure: Digivice: Bath Salt Surprise Eggs, Out in August

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Well this is a new one.

Digimon Adventure: bath salts will be released under the name 'Digimon Adventure: Digivice: Bath Salt Surprise Eggs', with some bonus items included.

The bath sales themselves come as a yellow ball (about 2.6 ounces) that you throw into the bath, and you get a chamomile scent as it dissolves.

When fully dissolved, it will reveal a basic Digivice: toy.

The toys are in their activated colors, with a fully colored sprite of the partner Digimon on the 'screen'. The packaging shows that a chain can be attached to use it as a necklace or keychain.

In addition, using an app, you can watch an AR movie clip of the Digimon evolving.

There will be 6 you can get at random, only revealed when the bath salts dissolve...

The lineup is: Agumon, Gabumon, Piyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, and Gomamon.

Each package of one bath salt egg will be 418 yen and be available at the end of August at a wide range of stores including: Drug stores, baby specialty shops, toy stores, the daily goods section of home & electronics retailers, and toy departments.

Now that the show is fully running, we're getting quite a few interesting smaller items, that are all super affordable, which seem to be covering a wider and wider range of interests and product types.

Also, we've added an additional image to the recent Digivice: keychain article. An updates sales sheet shows how they light up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow such high quality items for... Digimon Bath Surprise eggs. Gotta admit those are too epic for children.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow i didnt even know these were a thing
Always happy to see this kind of weird silly merchandise, they are fun
And the lil digivices look pretty nice, hope kids in japan have a good time with em

The lineup is: Agumon, Gabumon, Piyomon, Koushiro, Palmon, and Gomamon.
That aint Koushiro. It is his digivice: tho

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fixed that.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lol that's thinking outside the box. It's a shame I don't have baths I only have showers. But if I did I would for sure buy some.

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm down for anything Digivice related!

It's interesting how with some Adventure: merch they go all out and show you all the characters and Digimon, but with others they only focus on six characters.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well that is a fun idea. ...I basically never take a bath anymore but still, that would be fun.