Prizes FAQ

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Just thought I'd make one so that that isn't any confusion.

The prize for each contest will be listed in the thread name.

If you don't want that prize, either because you own it, aren't sure it will work where you live, or you don't have the system to run it (when it's a game, since not all contests will be games), or for any other reason, you can 'opt out' of getting that prize (more on this later).

If you live outside of the United States, you'll have to help with shipping, sorry, but with few donations I'm not gonna be paying for international shipping.

If you opt out of a prize, and you want one, you can get a WtW card instead, if you already have one, you get a variant (that reminds me, gotta put up some WtW cards, got busy with other stuff and forgot), or if you choose, you can simply 'pass on' the prize to second place if you just want to enter it for fun.

If you don't like how a contest was judged, or specifically how your entry was judged, you are welcome to make a complaint, but since in most cases I will be the person judging them chances are that'll bet, but I will be judging fairly, whether I like you or not.

Prizes will be sent out in a reasonable amount of time, I don't guarentee the day the contest ends, or even the week, just reasonable, if it'll be an unreasonable delay I'll get in contract with the winner.

If there are any questions/comments feel free to ask.