Preview of Kizuna Storyboards & Audio Drama Teaser from Japanese Deluxe Blu-ray Release

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A couple of updates on the Japanese home video release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna

First is a preview of the storyboards that come with the deluxe Blu-ray release. A rough translation of the accompanying tweet:
As an extra in the BD Deluxe version, there are storyboards of the opening scene...

Director Taguchi's story is easy to read, feels responsive, challenging, and captivating. I personally value it.

It's a pity it isn't the whole story, but I think it's a good bonus.

Then a bit about something else that comes with the deluxe version of the Blu-ray...

Then a bit of text teasering about the audio drama, along with an image of Daisuke. A rough translation of the accompanying tweet:
The special drama CD is "Fun is important", so I got thinking with Yamatoya and Seki. [Akatsuki Yamatoya, writer of the film, and Seki Hiromi, supervisor on the film, and producer on the original show.]

In Last Evolution, Daisuke and the others embodied [fun]. The back and forth with Takeru and Hikari, which I couldn't show you in the main part, is also fun to see. The other day it was recorded, and it felt like a hit
Update- Cleaned up a bit of the second translation thanks to onkei.

So far the bonus items for the deluxe version are looking nice.

The Japanese release is up for pre-order with a release date of September 2nd. The storyboards and audio drama are only included with the deluxe Blu-ray version: (affiliate links)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)

A prior article with more in depth information on what comes with each version is here, along with various store exclusives. We would normally link to the Amazon Japan versions, but they aren't currently accepting pre-orders for outside of Japan. If that changes we will update.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, it seems the CD Drama of 02 kids wil include Takeru and Hikari.

When I heard that 02 kids would have A CD Drama, I was curious if Takeru and Hikari were included.