Preview of Adventure: End Theme Song, Regrets Bring Fruit by Chiai Fujikawa

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Chiai Fujikawa's second solo album, Ai wa Headphones Kara, is being released on April 8th, a few days after Digimon Adventure: premieres.

As part of the lead up to the album they've put up a digest version of the album, with short samples of every song on it.

"Kuyashisa wa Tane" (Regrets Bring Fruit), the 1st end theme to the new series is the 6th song on the album, and is included in the digest.

The sample is roughly 45 seconds long and begins at about 2 minutes and 52 seconds into the album digest (the embed above should automatically push you to right as it begins.)

It's a nice sounding song with a bit of a familiar sound (although I can't quite put my finger on it.)

There will be 2 versions of the album with different artwork.

The cover to the standard edition is on the left, the limited edition is on the right. (Affiliate links below.)

The standard edition is just the album and is 2,000 yen.
The limited edition is 3,182 yen. It includes the album and a DVD with over half a dozen music videos and clips (none of the videos or clips appear to be Digimon related.)

CDJapan lists both as coming with a bonus poster while supplies last, but it appears that is already out.

No news on a single release for the song, but it wouldn't be a surprise if one came out reasonably quickly.

Attachments

adha.aiman

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's a nice sounding song with a bit of a familiar sound (although I can't quite put my finger on it.)
It is in fact a nice song! It's not AiM x Digimon type of song (yet. My experience tells me I need to see the ED with the song first) But I do like the song and how it sounds.

And I think I get what you meant by 'familiar sounding'. But I also don't know why.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't see myself listening to this song too much...

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like it! I hope it has some cool visuals to accompany it, I was always a fan of Adventures endings.

Seraphimon-T.K.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It doesnt have a "digimon feeling" in it...but it sounds ok I guess!

citramon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
For me, it kinda sounds like a "female" Hirari, if that makes any sense.

ChaoCobo

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do we have any information or previews on the opening theme? This theme is pretty nice, but I generally prefer opening themes.