Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第9話予告 「捻レタ時」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第9話予告 「捻レタ時」 (BQ).jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 10,008

robiu013

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Clockmon actually does return? My guess is BetelGammamon defeats it and we get some more hints and explanations to GulusGammamon or maybe we get GulusGammamon straight away.

Atleast that's my kinda obvious guess considering Clockmon got intimidated by a sillhouette of GulusGammamon the last time the fought.

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping maybe Gammamon felt so angry at Clockmon for what he did to Hiro and dark evolves to GulusGammamon and started getting out of control like SkullGreymon did then Hiro perished him and revert back then evolves to WezenGammamon

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Clockmon will unlock evolution ability of Angoramon and Jellymon.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Hiro will learn now that letting Digimons to go away (instead of killing them) is a very bad idea. Because they can always back.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is seemingly where things are going to get serious since Clockmon clearly can’t be reasoned with and bears a grudge against Hiro and Gammamon.

I was hoping maybe Gammamon felt so angry at Clockmon for what he did to Hiro and dark evolves to GulusGammamon and started getting out of control like SkullGreymon did then Hiro perished him and revert back then evolves to WezenGammamon

I figured Gulus would be something more akin to Vritramon. Starts out powerful but wild. It’s annoying to keep dumping these dark evos, especially since Gammamon is a Virus type as well. I’d like them to avoid redoing Megidramon this time.

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is seemingly where things are going to get serious since Clockmon clearly can’t be reasoned with and bears a grudge against Hiro and Gammamon.

I figured Gulus would be something more akin to Vritramon. Starts out powerful but wild. It’s annoying to keep dumping these dark evos, especially since Gammamon is a Virus type as well. I’d like them to avoid redoing Megidramon this time.
Probably not gonna happen since his refence book profile say he evoles to guluus when gammamon's hidden evil is unleashed

PCN24454

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe Hiro will learn now that letting Digimons to go away (instead of killing them) is a very bad idea. Because they can always back.
I see that we’re still a very bloodthirsty audience.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I would rather say that we're just a realistic audience ;). There is a time and place to be pacifistic, but we can't be just pacifistic.

Dathanatus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Poor Hiro. He ain't going to have a good time next week.

I would rather say that we're just a realistic audience ;). There is a time and place to be pacifistic, but we can't be just pacifistic.
I feel like teenagers jumping to killing people isn't really realistic. Like even if digimons like Clockmon are evil as fuck they're still people. I'd expect some heavy reluctance from any kid that is not a sociopath.

To be brutally honest I'm kinda dispointed we are jumping straight into Clockmon. The kids came like real close to getting reaped and saw Digimons getting deleted (although maybe they rationalized they weren't dead just trapped since you could still hear Unimon from the scythe). You'd think there would be some troubles, nightmares at least but maybe I'm expecting too much from a kid show lol

Ricardolindo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So Clockmon actually does return? My guess is BetelGammamon defeats it and we get some more hints and explanations to GulusGammamon or maybe we get GulusGammamon straight away.

Atleast that's my kinda obvious guess considering Clockmon got intimidated by a sillhouette of GulusGammamon the last time the fought.

Clockmon returning had been mentioned in the guide listings.
Back then, I noted how it was still almost a month away. Now, it's only a week away.
Anyways, as I was then, I am excited now.

IndustrialPanic

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To be brutally honest I'm kinda dispointed we are jumping straight into Clockmon. The kids came like real close to getting reaped and saw Digimons getting deleted (although maybe they rationalized they weren't dead just trapped since you could still hear Unimon from the scythe). You'd think there would be some troubles, nightmares at least but maybe I'm expecting too much from a kid show lol
Were they getting deleted 'tho? Angoramon might have said that the digimon caught were absorbed by the scythe, but that one Unimon was still talking well after he disappeared.

I feel like this was more Frontiers Phantomon territory than Tamers style absorbtion

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hiro being a digimon protagonist for 9 weeks straight is finally getting to him lol.

Like many I kinda assumed Gulus would show up at clockmon's reappearance, but it'd be kinda awkward for that to happen now since we haven't even gotten wezen yet. I say I more expect a bigger hint about him in the context of the show than anything.

Also yeah in regards to Phantomon, I initially thought they were gonna get deleted when they were just frozen for a bit before anything happened but given that there were still screams coming from the sythe I think it's more they're just stuck their via curse and they're utterly at it's mercy. (which is still kinda fucked tbh lol)

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe at first Gammamon's anger to Clockmon unlocked Gulus and going berserk then Hiro is like "no more mister nice guy" and Gulus reverted back then evolve to Gammamon's beast evolution WezenGammamon and kill Clockmon and Talk No Jutsu is not a thing anymore

Momentai

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I would like to see clokcmon evolve (possibly into something new) more than any Digimon of the protagonists. That would be a real surprise. The only issue with that would be another fight where an adult can't match the power of a perfect, but if this is the case I would accept it.