Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is Daigo the man who is wearing a cap and look sus

Geode

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it, it is Crowmon

Wow, first Falcomon and Peckmon in Adventure: now Crowmon in Ghost Game.

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dude another ultimate/perfect level digimon for our progatgonists to face...maybe it is time for a more proglonged digimon battle since all we get so far is less than a minute confrontations

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess we can chalk off Daigo being a relevant character? The preview doesn't even indicate who he is. The guy in the hat?

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The guide listing says a young man right? That guy looks waaaay older lol

Wished they used the other Yatagaramon and not the savers one....callback to Marcus vs Garudamon again xD

Last edited:

RyummaSama

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would've also liked the OG Yatagaramon over the Savers one (T^T), but I also wished they would stop using Perfect-level Digis. I think Saberdramon could've also worked, or maybe the Chicchimon line that the franchise seems to have forgotten. LOL!

Brodul

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess we can chalk off Daigo being a relevant character? The preview doesn't even indicate who he is. The guy in the hat?
Well I think he's Daigo cuz no way he is a Teenager

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode looks spooky. Especially when you're a bird owner like me.

lucemonbr

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sad, why they didn't use the original Yatagaramon 😕

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ok, it's time for an aerial match so Kaus (non-negotiable after episode 6)

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jellymon can float and Angoramon will likely be able to jump high (assuming Symbare loses the heli-ears). No need for Kaus.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Jellymon can float and Angoramon will likely be able to jump high (assuming Symbare loses the heli-ears). No need for Kaus.
Yes, simple fact: Angoramon and Jellymon will have no chance against Yatagaramon ...

Also given the non-presence of Kyioshiro in the preview, we have a big risk that there is not Jellymon and moreover not the best match-up against Yatagarmon who also uses lightning (therefore Jellymon / Tesla RIP) and currently more hope for Symbare (three moment when it could have appeared, three missed moment of which the most logical: episode 6 ...) therefore only logical choice: Kaus.

PCN24454

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if Yatagaramon is going to have his own partner.

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, simple fact: Angoramon and Jellymon will have no chance against Yatagaramon ...

Also given the non-presence of Kyioshiro in the preview, we have a big risk that there is not Jellymon and moreover not the best match-up against Yatagarmon who also uses lightning (therefore Jellymon / Tesla RIP) and currently more hope for Symbare (three moment when it could have appeared, three missed moment of which the most logical: episode 6 ...) therefore only logical choice: Kaus.
In the episode 5 preview Ruli wasn't present at all until the pre show images popped up so I wouldn't count them out just yet. (Y'know thinking about it maybe it would have been ultimately better if Ruli and Angoromon weren't in that episode (5)...)

Like a lot of people I'm also expecting this to be the episode where Kaus shows up cause like... why wouldn't he? I'm just hoping the encounter is actually interesting before they inevitably talk Yatagaramon out of whatever it's doing.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In the episode 5 preview Ruli wasn't present at all until the pre show images popped up so I wouldn't count them out just yet. (Y'know thinking about it maybe it would have been ultimately better if Ruli and Angoromon weren't in that episode (5)...)

Like a lot of people I'm also expecting this to be the episode where Kaus shows up cause like... why wouldn't he? I'm just hoping the encounter is actually interesting before they inevitably talk Yatagaramon out of whatever it's doing.

Or they completely troll us and it ends up being Wezen utilising its anti-aircraft gun to bring Yatagaramon down. :p

Thatguy3331

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Or they completely troll us and it ends up being Wezen utilising its anti-aircraft gun to bring Yatagaramon down. :p
You know, you joke, but I actually wouldn't mind a twist like that lol

Ultimamon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will seriously laugh if they actually did just that. :D

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yatagaramon and bird cage.... this bring memories of Shou from Digimon Next^^
OG Yatagaramon would've been better since it looks creepier (and ugly), but they really make Yatagaramon (Savers) scary here..
Wonder if we'll see Ravemon later since all Falcomon(Savers) line + Valdurmon (which is OG's Falcomon) have reappeared since 2020, if yes that'll heal my disappointment of only seeing Ravemon as a silhouette back in Hunter. Now that i think of it... next year is anniv of Digimon Xrosover, it seeems unlikely, but i pray that Ghost Game will have some kind of crossover as well, or at least a movie since the last series that got it was Savers.