Attachments

• 1589052191284699136_FguCj11VEAEfR9x.jpg
    1589052191284699136_FguCj11VEAEfR9x.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 10,988

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Be a bit weird for Craniamon to show up, but he's the only Dullahan digimon I can think of.

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Be a bit weird for Craniamon to show up, but he's the only Dullahan digimon I can think of.
It's probably Fumamon because of the shurikens and the fact that it can summon undead digimon (these are not digimon, but still undead)

Edit: plus it just recently got art prior to this teaser.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it turns to be Fumamon I hope we get GulusGammamon lore.

YongYoKyo

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Craniummon is a skull-themed knight, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a dullahan.

DarkKnightmon has a closer connection to dullahans, considering it has an "Undead Soldier" ability that can apparently summon undead Digimon and it itself evolves from an Undead-type Digimon (SkullKnightmon).

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bare in mind that Dullahan are considered a fae in actually mythology, not undead.

It's probably Fumamon because of the shurikens and the fact that it can summon undead digimon (these are not digimon, but still undead)
What shuriken? I didn't see any.

Last edited:

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Craniummon is probably Dullahan-inspired, yeah. The skull motif, the wide “grin” (literal, in the case of its X form), the Celtic weapon, and even its name being a reference to the head/cranium. I don’t expect it will be in the episode, though.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Potentially another new digi for this one.
Unless one of the more ghostly/spirit based digis has a hand in this

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That shuriken alongside the ring might be the heirlooms mentioned in the preview. Maybe each headless knight is made from one heirloom? What about the curse? I wonder what kind of episode this one will turn out to be.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What shuriken? I didn't see any.
There was a split second where I swear there was a star shape in the preview so I assumed it was a shuriken or something.
there was a little charm with it, but I don't think that alone is proof of Fuma.
That being said, Fuma does have scrolls that summon the undead, so I wouldn't fully rule it out

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there is no way that this isn't a fumamon episode after it just has been recently teased. Although i'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong, but I won't be wrong.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there is no way that this isn't a fumamon episode after it just has been recently teased. Although i'll gladly eat my words if I'm wrong, but I won't be wrong.
Except Oboromon, Gyuukimon, Publimon, Oleamon and Chamblemon didn’t get added to the Encyclopedia until after their episodes aired on tv which is by itself enough to disqualify Fumamon as the monster of the week.

As a general rule since Adventure 2020, Digimon set for an anime debut get added to the DRB until after the episode they debut in airs.

The notable outliers are the protagonists themselves since their additions were tied to the dim cards along with the anime and the Level III and IV stages aside from Gulus appeared in the intro from the start.

Last edited:

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s probably just a group of Knightmon that had their heads stolen by some jerk.

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please, it's obvious that the real villain of this week is... Evil earthworm Jim

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It could actually be Ghostmon.
I thought the same due to the blue aura. But if not, I am leaning on Fumamon as well.

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Except Oboromon, Gyuukimon, Publimon, Oleamon and Chamblemon didn’t get added to the Encyclopedia until after their episodes aired on tv which is by itself enough to disqualify Fumamon as the monster of the week.

As a general rule since Adventure 2020, Digimon set for an anime debut get added to the DRB until after the episode they debut in airs.

The notable outliers are the protagonists themselves since their additions were tied to the dim cards along with the anime and the Level III and IV stages aside from Gulus appeared in the intro from the start.
yeah that's what gives me a 1% doubt, but after re-watching the preview I think I'm back to 100% it's fumamon since the keychain has a shuriken on it. Again though, if it is like igamon or something I'll facepalm lol.