I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh, is that Meicrackmon: Vicious Mode?

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look like it's Meicrackmon. It's that face.

I think it might be same Meicoomon returned with huge revenge against Betsumon for making her abandoned and lost everything dear she held. Since it said "Payback"

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh yeah. That made me questioned how does that Armor digimon evolve. I forgot. Now I'm reminded again.

Jeez is this another bizarre Kunemon/Drimogemon glitch evo style case?

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haven't seen ep. 49 yet, but "okaeshi" is a type of gift-giving you give as a thanks. so the digimon attacking the kid might actually be instead trying to "thank" him for something, and given the series goes for the yokai idea of digimon as beings with blue and orange morality, the digimon might simply not understand they are being scary and unhelpful, instead of friendly.

edit: Hey! this is the kid from episode 44, the one who wanted to get in good favor of everyone else by gifting them things through Andiramon, but ended up getting hated instead. I wonder if the episode is the fall out of that situation, or simply extending on their characterization of someone desperate to be liked?

Last edited:

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe the kid helped Bucchiemon>It returns with a small favor>Bucchiemon is helped again> a little bigger favor>helped again (and digivolves)> wants to return the favor again...but because Meicrackmon looks "scarier" the kid runs lol (Meicrackmon prob want to REALLY return the favor so chases the kid down at all cost!!) xD

Noni

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe the kid helped Bucchiemon>It returns with a small favor>Bucchiemon is helped again> a little bigger favor>helped again (and digivolves)> wants to return the favor again...but because Meicrackmon looks "scarier" the kid runs lol (Meicrackmon prob want to REALLY return the favor so chases the kid down at all cost!!) xD
It could be. I also got the impression it's using Heartner Beam on the kid early in the preview, and right after we see them both scratching their heads the same way, as if they started to resemble each other.

Since emotions are often an evolution trigger, Pucchiemon might be unintentionally getting the kid bad emotions by bonding with him. Maybe Heartner Beam kinda works by having Pucchiemon take in his negative emotions instead.

That's verging on fanfic, actually, so I will just say: I wonder if the episode will be the kid triggering a Dark evolution that was unintentional, if Pucchiemon intentionally harvested his emotions and wants to "thank" him, or it's evolution is completely unrelated to the kid emotional state.

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It could be. I also got the impression it's using Heartner Beam on the kid early in the preview, and right after we see them both scratching their heads the same way, as if they started to resemble each other.

Since emotions are often an evolution trigger, Pucchiemon might be unintentionally getting the kid bad emotions by bonding with him. Maybe Heartner Beam kinda works by having Pucchiemon take in his negative emotions instead.

That's verging on fanfic, actually, so I will just say: I wonder if the episode will be the kid triggering a Dark evolution that was unintentional, if Pucchiemon intentionally harvested his emotions and wants to "thank" him, or it's evolution is completely unrelated to the kid emotional state.
Or maybe he helped a red AND green Bucchiemon
And only thanked one lol...other one got angry and evo to stand out lol

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode has a very intriguing premise honestly, and Fukatsu returning as the character of the day is nice!
I do wonder how exactly can things go awry with Pucchiemon, will the conflict arise from it missing context like most digimon, or does it have ulterior motives?

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
haven't seen ep. 49 yet, but "okaeshi" is a type of gift-giving you give as a thanks. so the digimon attacking the kid might actually be instead trying to "thank" him for something, and given the series goes for the yokai idea of digimon as beings with blue and orange morality, the digimon might simply not understand they are being scary and unhelpful, instead of friendly.
So in other words, theyre finally treating Meicrackmon as a giant cat? Be funny if the reason people get mad at it is because it steals a bike or something and tries to give it to the kid as a gift.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This episode has a very intriguing premise honestly, and Fukatsu returning as the character of the day is nice!

Who was he, again?

lemoncatpower

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping for something more unique than Meicrackmon but if it is connected to the earlier Meiccomon, that would be exciting.

Kiiro

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Who was he, again?
He's the guy in episode 44 who used Jellymon's app to order stuff for other people in the dorm, it's the same person in this preview if I'm not mistaken.

Dynamicmon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Look like it's Meicrackmon. It's that face.

I think it might be same Meicoomon returned with huge revenge against Betsumon for making her abandoned and lost everything dear she held. Since it said "Payback"
I have doubts that it's the same Meicoo from the Betsu episode, as GG usually introduces new entities as the Monster of the Week, like the case with Doumon who was unrelated to the Youkomon from way back.
I'm pretty sure the 'Payback' thing is more in line with the apparent theme of 'paying back for a gift' that the narrator gave us