Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第5話予告 「神ノ怒リ」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第5話予告 「神ノ怒リ」 (BQ).jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 7,335
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting! It seems to me that Majiramon and Quetzalmon are seperate Digimon. They seem to have quite different demeanours. Possible servant master relationship? I presume the "Divine" in the title refers to Majiramon, or possibly QingLongmon? Really great to see these two back, missed them. I think this is the first time Quetzalmon has been animated before. I find it interesting that Jellymon seemly gives Kiyoshi the Digivice, with Hiro and Gammamon confronting him in the next scene.

I highly doubt the blood is real. Definitely a Jellymon prank.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Coatlmon! I've been waiting for it to have an animated appearance for years! It's also good to see Majiramon again considering its only appearance was being fodder for Cyberdramon.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ketchup. Juice. Some third thing. Place your bets, people! Will Majiramon finally get redemption after its weak debut in Tamers?

Ragnalord

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All the episodes have been great, next one will be to.

Gosh I can't wait until hd collection for both advent 2020 and ghost game come out.

I am still trying to find xros war DVD collection in my country.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally! Jellymon!

Jellymon Float Mode should've been in the Reference Book.

I was worried with the snakes that Orochimon would be featured for a third or fourth time. Glad to see that's not the case. I'm sick of him/them.

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh. I forgot Jellymon could fold into itself. Thought it was Puyoyomon at first.

Amandil7

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This looks really interesting! Finally Jellymon!

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting! It seems to me that Majiramon and Quetzalmon are seperate Digimon. They seem to have quite different demeanours. Possible servant master relationship? I presume the "Divine" in the title refers to Majiramon, or possibly QingLongmon? Really great to see tNohese two back, missed them. I think this is the first time Quetzalmon has been animated before. I find it interesting that Jellymon seemly gives Kiyoshi the Digivice, with Hiro and Gammamon confronting him in the next scene.

Nah not the first time for Quetzalmon...we had Bio Quetzalmon (pretty much the same lol) in Savers/Data Squad

Hoping a 3rd serpent so all 3 tamers can vs one

ore Maybe if Quetzal is a champion then it'll turn to Majiramon? hmm xD

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oop, the gremlin's here at last.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looking forward to seeing the curse of Yig (though I can't say I'm looking forward to the subtitles copying the Reference Book's "Quetzalmon" mistake). I'm pretty sure that Coatlmon will evolve to Majiramon, though that would seem odd after what Angoramon said in the latest episode, so I wonder how they'll handle it. I'm a little amused by the excitement over Coatlmon's debut, given the existence of Savers.

Kyaromonfan96

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Coatlmon! I've been waiting for it to have an animated appearance for years! It's also good to see Majiramon again considering its only appearance was being fodder for Cyberdramon.
Yeah, Majiramon hasn't appeared since 2001/2002

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Interesting! It seems to me that Majiramon and Quetzalmon are seperate Digimon. They seem to have quite different demeanours. Possible servant master relationship? I presume the "Divine" in the title refers to Majiramon, or possibly QingLongmon? Really great to see tNohese two back, missed them. I think this is the first time Quetzalmon has been animated before. I find it interesting that Jellymon seemly gives Kiyoshi the Digivice, with Hiro and Gammamon confronting him in the next scene.

Nah not the first time for Quetzalmon...we had Bio Quetzalmon (pretty much the same lol) in Savers/Data Squad

Hoping a 3rd serpent so all 3 tamers can vs one

ore Maybe if Quetzal is a champion then it'll turn to Majiramon? hmm xD
I consider the Bio-hybrids seperate Digimon. They're in the same boat as recolours for me. They have a special prefix "Bio", have a slightly different colouration, and canonically have different data.

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes. After ReArise recently, we might get the other Armor to Deva next week. Interesting.

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I consider BioCoatlmon as a different thing than Coatlmon itself. More of a synthetic human variant, not just a recolour.

Anyway, the appearance of a Deva is interesting. I wonder if more of them will appear or if this appearance is unrelated to the Devas as a group and just a one-off.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally, Jellymon is there (if Ruli is my darling for the human characters, my darling among the digimon is Jellymon until these Kanzen-tai and Kyukoku-tai forms are revealed), I will have to restrain myself to not drown the Jellymon's page with all the next pictures that will fall.

On the other hand, surprised, since the first 4 enemies were among the 5 digimons announced as appearing in the series, we expected the 5th enemy to be Goatmon, but surprise it is Coatlmon ... And in addition there is Majiramon thus another Kanzen-tai (it is the 3rd since the beginning of the series), but who is it finally: evolution of Coaltmon ? Master of it ?

On the other hand cool to see one of the Devas in the anime again, because a large part of them only made one appearance and that was Tamers ....

Anyway, Betel is going to have a bad time in this episode, I wonder how he's going to get out of it (the preview doesn't show either Ruli or Angoramon so I think she'll be missing this episode, which is likely if in the temporality of Ghost Game, the episode takes place on a school day because Ruli and Hiro are not in the same school)

(P.S: speaking of Ruli and Hiro, I feel like it's slowly falling into place, so I think the "romance" is on its way ^^)

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it interesting that Jellymon seemly gives Kiyoshi the Digivice
She can't even touch it though
That's true actually. People have been saying that child levels can't interact with the world, so that theory of Jellymon pranking him and making him think he's haunted has a hole in it. How would you explain the Digivice V floating in midair then? Maybe it's Coatlmon?

WoolishlyGrim

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(P.S: speaking of Ruli and Hiro, I feel like it's slowly falling into place, so I think the "romance" is on its way ^^)

That seems kinda unlikely. Digimon doesn't really do romance, bar Yamato and Sora, and Ken and Miyako, and even then those were largely in the background.

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
To me, Ruri and Hiro feel more akin to Ruki and Takato at the moment. People like to ship them, but I've never seen them as more then friends.

Besides, Ghost Game's MO is clearly geared towards telling spooky tales.