Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第43話予告 「赤目」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第43話予告 「赤目」 (BQ).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8,776

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black, formless shadow. Multiple red eyes. Must be Shadem-oh who am I kidding, it's Eyesmon. We've been getting a lot of repeats from last series lately.

Wolfry

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Black, formless shadow. Multiple red eyes. Must be Shadem-oh who am I kidding, it's Eyesmon. We've been getting a lot of repeats from last series lately.
It could also be Shademon considering they have thrown curveballs before (that and they're way too similar as Digimon IMO)

Though it's likely Eyesmon considering the repeat thing and eye shape. I'm expecting either or.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shademon's eyes have a bunch of rings in them, as well.

The only thing pointing towards Shademon is the possession, since possession is more Shademon's thing, but nothing else fits, so it's more likely Eyesmon.

(we must all ask ourselves again on this day why Digimon made a Digimon that was literally the same thing as a previously extant Digimon except with slightly different eyes, because if we're talking ridiculous things to have as the only difference between species, there's recolors, and then there's the stuff like Gururumon where it's barely even recolored, and then there's "slightly different eye patterns")

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If it’s Eyesmon they better be prepared for Nidhoggmon.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Long shot, and go for Duskmon. :p

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shademon, Eyesmon, Duskmon, Abaddomon-core...

Make your pronos.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Obviously it's Charismon.

This is kind of weird, actually. It's like a mix of Shademon and Eyesmon. Shademon's the one that possesses people, and Eyesmon is the one that gathers information, but this Digimon is doing both. Of course, it's Ghost Game, so who can say what crazy powers a Digimon might suddenly have.

Zmr

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Doesn't seem unreasonable to me that maybe both Shademon and Eyesmon will show up in this episode.