Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第35話予告 「人狼」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第35話予告 「人狼」 (BQ).jpg
    125 KB · Views: 8,484

denniserlangga

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Werewolf huh? is it referring to Lamortmon or maybe Weregarurumon?

AppliFang

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny how her parents went on a mini vacation the previous episode....and now she's going to travel/meet up with them for this episode hmmm lol

Maybe her parents know about Digimon too?

Ultimamon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine if neither Weregarurumon or Lamortmon appeared in this episode. Followed by a mass of people rage-quitting the show. :p

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Funny how her parents went on a mini vacation the previous episode....and now she's going to travel/meet up with them for this episode hmmm lol

Maybe her parents know about Digimon too?
Well one week is enough for mini vacation I think. I don't think the time change of one episode to another one is only two or three days.

Shiningmon

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I had said it, Ruli would be the sacrifice of the episode (and also she has a ceremonial outfit... Damn I want to save her so much seeing her like this).
And I think I can say it: it's finally Lamortmon's moment to shine...
On the other hand for the opponent, we don't know except that he must have 3 massive claws given the lacerations observed in the preview so RIP WereGarurumon its scratches are 4/5 fine lacerations.

Kiiro

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the people who suggested the opponent is Cerberumon might be correct if we're going by the claw marks. It having a Werewolf form is icing on the cake. I really hope we get everyone to Perfect by the end of this episode!

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m honestly inclined to believe it’s Lamortmon himself since we saw a flash of yellow as someone was seemingly being attacked and Angoramon is clearly unhappy/uncomfortable with this whole situation based on the closeup.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm wondering if they intend to introduce Lamortmon the conventional way, or have him initially start off as a dark/berserker evolution.:unsure:

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably the latter given its profile description, we already have Gulus breaking Dark Digivolution convention by not being a mindless, rampaging murderbeast so I can see Lamortmon also breaking Dark Digivolution convention by being Angoramon’s analogue to both Skull and MetalGreymon especially when 2020 was willing to make the latter disturbing in its debut.

Last edited: