Preview for Digimon Ghost Game Episode 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 2 first!

Time for the preview for Episode 3, Scribbles!

Episode 2 of Ghost Game had a full second 30 teaser, and the one online is the same length and at least at a glance, is identical.

General reminder that Ghost Game is off next week (the weekend of the 16th) and will be back the weekend of the 23rd.

Our discussion thread for episode 2 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第3話予告 「ラクガキ」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第3話予告 「ラクガキ」 (BQ).jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 17,075
Last edited:

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm. Ekakimon? Omekamon? I can't think of any other Digimon associated with graffiti. Since Ruri doesn't know what Digimon are yet, I expect SymbareAngoramon to debut the following ep, like what Appmon did.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was waiting for this thread to come out! I wonder what the Digimon of the week is tommorow? Considering the name, (Isn't Doodles a more appropriate translation?) I as thinking of Omekamon or Ekakimon. They can be proper creepy in the right situations and Ekakimon scares me anyway.

The title might relate to Ruri only, as Anogoramon is appearing. If so, since the Digimon seems to paralyse the enemies, possibly Gazimon or Kokitorimon or something.

Bancho

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
for whatever reason I was originally thinking Datamon. I think it's because of the emphasis I felt was on phone data?

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is never going to happen, but what if it's Drawmon or Effecmon? It's affecting Smartphones, after all.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably Dracmon? He pranks with grafitti according to his DRB profile, and they've been using the DRB more for anime ideas (Like Omegamon using the shields and Missiles in the last Adv 2020 episode)
Though it does look like the destroyed car was caused by Angoramon himself...

Last edited:

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably Dracomon? He pranks with grafitti according to his DRB profile, and they've been using the DRB more for anime ideas (Like Omegamon using the shields and Missiles in the last Adv 2020 episode)
I think it's Dracmon, as well. Seeing how he does graffiti AND was featured in the V-jump Ghost Game section recently.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like how the digimon is hidden....wish it is like this for future previews

It keeps us fans guessing!!!

U wonder if Hiro will help solve the mystery or we will just get Ruri's focus and how the partners met!

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Probably Dracomon? He pranks with grafitti according to his DRB profile, and they've been using the DRB more for anime ideas (Like Omegamon using the shields and Missiles in the last Adv 2020 episode)
Now that you mention it, Dracmon's Eye of Nightmare attack hypnotises people. Maybe he was in a picture the person in the car crash took, the person saw it then crashed because they were hypnotised, since it looks like the Digimon in episode 3 uses some sort of paralysis. He also can use Demi Darts, and we all know what they do.

Ricardolindo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like all episodes will have full previews at the end now.

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Symbare for ep4 ? or later ?

Mon-Ohma

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So this is presumably where we‘re getting our proper introduction to Ruri and Angoramon, maybe even them becoming Partners?
If so, I’m definitely interested.
Kind of makes me wonder if indeed Angoramon is going to be similar to Kintaros, and getting mistaken for the culprit.

Dr. Drake

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Symbare for ep4 ? or later ?
I think with Angoramon debuting in episode 3 the next one will be focused on the debut of Jellymon, as it seems to me that she already "haunts" Kiyoshiro since episode 1, even more for the way he has been acting in these 2 episodes and the description of Jellymon itself , I think Symbare Angoramon will only make its debut there in episode 5 or 6.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah we know of Angoramon’s Adult level I’m hoping it’s Perfect would look like Monzaemon only a giant rabbit doll and the Ultimate looks something like SaintGalgomon.

Brubarb

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was waiting all day for this episode and didn't know it doesn't come out till next week T_T