Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
He is back.

(A wolf? Sangloupmon in disguise?)

Digiforlife

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
since Vandemon is probably another rogue digimon it is probably similiar of his counterpart in V-Tamer Manga...

Geode

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope he survives in the end, I want to see Myotismon become Venommyotismon, Malomyotismon, or Neomyotismon and possibly fuse with Piedmon into Boltboutamon later.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Over/under on Dracumon getting at least mentioned in this episode if not showing up in some form?

TheImpster

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Over/under on Dracumon getting at least mentioned in this episode if not showing up in some form?
Actually, someone on reddit pointed out how in the scene with the wolf you can see what appears to be Dracmon in the background wearing a hat

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I lol'ed when the random wolf was there but I realized it might be Dracmon who evolved. Or not? Nah wanna see that episode.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, I hadn't noticed (since I was focused on the wolf), but that does appear to be Dracmon. Good catch by that guy on Reddit.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon series main villain usually are fallen angel, demon, and virus(like Tamers and XW Hunter villain). I wonder what the main enemy of the Ghost Game will be. I hope it different.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
like Tamers and XW Hunter villain
Quartzmon is by no definition a virus, unless you were to claim it was an extremely esoteric kind of worm or somesuch.

The D-Reaper is a virus, being as it's based on the Reaper and all, but it's kind of a central part of the D-Reaper that it's evolved well past its original computer worm origin - hell, while Reaper is a virus in a broad sense, it's actual purpose was the world's first anti-virus software as it was created to delete the Creeper, the original computer worm, and neither of those were malicious, compared to the D-Reaper, which 100% was.

Bancho

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
tbh I'd be pretty let down if Dracmon didn't make his return here

Eitaroutarouman

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The blond is obviously Myotismon, but I can't guess who the adult could be.

HeroWars

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
like Tamers and XW Hunter villain
Quartzmon is by no definition a virus, unless you were to claim it was an extremely esoteric kind of worm or somesuch.

The D-Reaper is a virus, being as it's based on the Reaper and all, but it's kind of a central part of the D-Reaper that it's evolved well past its original computer worm origin - hell, while Reaper is a virus in a broad sense, it's actual purpose was the world's first anti-virus software as it was created to delete the Creeper, the original computer worm, and neither of those were malicious, compared to the D-Reaper, which 100% was.
In my eyes digimon like Keramon is have virus visual no matter what digimon is that.
I just feel villain like Dark Master, Warudamon(Appmon), Ultimate 4(Appmon), Leviathan would more interesting as main villain.

Villain with cool visual always got fans like Lucemon, Myotismon, Devimon, Dark Master, Beelzebumon, Dynasmon, Chimeramon.
But i still will love it no matter what they will choose.

Dathanatus

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Digimon series main villain usually are fallen angel, demon, and virus(like Tamers and XW Hunter villain). I wonder what the main enemy of the Ghost Game will be. I hope it different.
Plot twist. Hokuto is the villain leading an army of Black variant with the goal of stopping GulusGammamon's ascention. The ultimate bad digimon being ChaosGallantmon.