Preview for Digimon Ghost Game Episode 2

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Watch episode 1 first!

Time for the preview for Episode 2, The Mystery of the Museum!

Episode 1 of Ghost Game had a full second 30 teaser, and the one online is the same length and at least at a glance, is identical.

Whether future episodes will go to 15 seconds like Adventure: had, or stick with 30 is unknown.

Our discussion thread for episode 1 is here if you want to discuss the episode after watching it.

Attachments

• デジモンゴーストゲーム 第2話予告 「博物館ノ怪」 (BQ).jpg
    デジモンゴーストゲーム 第2話予告 「博物館ノ怪」 (BQ).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 21,894

Eitaroutarouman

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ah, so after his fate at the hands of MaloMyotismon, Mummymon knew what he had to do: hit the gym.

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Im guessing maybe one of Gamma's champion debut ?

Was hoping for the other kids to show up....but based on episode 1 i guess he eventually give his other digivices to the other two? Unless the fly to the other kids like the d-3s did in 02. But then his best friend would be left out?

Cant wait to see whats next!

Shiningmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The girl in the preview who watches the mummies, a possible recurring secondary character?

In short, second episode and direct a Kanzen-tai, Mummymon is really disturbing when you watch him. And we see flames in the preview, Betel Gammamon will undoubtedly make his first appearance and first fight.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mummymon returns but isn’t like too soon to fight a Perfect level.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Gammamon did fight off a champion despite being a rookie. It seems like despite his size, Gammamon is fairly powerful for his level

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, Gammamon did fight off a champion despite being a rookie. It seems like despite his size, Gammamon is fairly powerful for his level
Oh yeah I remember Hackmon in the beginning it was capable of standing up to mega’s, and there’s Lucemon and Arkadiamon rookies.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems like despite his size, Gammamon is fairly powerful for his level
More like writers doesnt care about lvls.
That's a very bold statement considering that nothing that outrageous has happened. A boosted up rookie scared off a champion. Not even killing it. Plus the flames in the preview imply that BetelGammamon will be there

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems like despite his size, Gammamon is fairly powerful for his level
More like writers doesnt care about lvls.
That's a very bold statement considering that nothing that outrageous has happened. A boosted up rookie scared off a champion. Not even killing it. Plus the flames in the preview imply that BetelGammamon will be there
This. Couldn't agree more. Strong protagonist Digimon are nothing new; Even Guilmon and Renamon killed some Adult/Armor-level Digimon.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So we know why Kiyoshiro has his hand in bandages. He wants to be a mummy and live forever!

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Is it just me or almost everyone believed Gammamon is really strong Child? It doesn't seem that way to me. Gammamon was fighting recklessly and he instantly got done in as Clockmon's hammer hit him. He was saved by his brother and the time drain got interrupted (Weirdly the victims got drained out of Clockmon's time powers which it always shown their future selves in some kind of TV screen yet this Gammamon it was only shown his dark evo instead why specifically stop that at this level instead of showing all the way to his final form? Although this final form did showed but it's hard to judge.)
Oh only Gammamon broke Clockmon's Minute pointer and Clockmon simply got spooked by his "Oh so evil!" energy. That's it. Clockmon survived and escaped. Not even a single of sign on his "damaged" hit area besides the broken Minute pointer.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Is it just me or almost everyone believed Gammamon is really strong Child? It doesn't seem that way to me. Gammamon was fighting recklessly and he instantly got done in as Clockmon's hammer hit him. He was saved by his brother and the time drain got interrupted (Weirdly the victims got drained out of Clockmon's time powers which it always shown their future selves in some kind of TV screen yet this Gammamon it was only shown his dark evo instead why specifically stop that at this level instead of showing all the way to his final form? Although this final form did showed but it's hard to judge.)
Oh only Gammamon broke Clockmon's Minute pointer and Clockmon simply got spooked by his "Oh so evil!" energy. That's it. Clockmon survived and escaped. Not even a single of sign on his "damaged" hit area besides the broken Minute pointer.
The fact that Clockmon was forced to release all the stored time due to Gammamon's attack and decided not to keep fighting shows that he did take enough damage.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that Clockmon was forced to release all the stored time due to Gammamon's attack and decided not to keep fighting shows that he did take enough damage.
I mean, if I get punched in the gut and lose my lunch, I'm not going to want to keep fighting either, even if it was a sucker punch and I'd probably win.

TheImpster

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I mean, if I get punched in the gut and lose my lunch, I'm not going to want to keep fighting either, even if it was a sucker punch and I'd probably win.
Gammamon and Clockmon were already punching each other across town, so I wouldn't call it a sucker punch

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Gammamon and Clockmon were already punching each other across town, so I wouldn't call it a sucker punch
The term "sucker punch" refers to a punch that is unexpected, or that the person being punched cannot see. It is entirely reasonable to state that Clockmon did not see Gammamon suddenly pulling a claw attack out, and thus got suckered into taking a hit he probably should not have.

That doesn't mean he couldn't have won, it just means he didn't want to fight against an opponent who could actually fight back, like, you know, literally every predator in the history of Earth has ever done when faced with things that could seriously injure it.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It was a poorly managed fight, you cant tell that gammamon is strong enough to beat clockmon just by this fight, you cant afirm nothing from this fight, i dont even know why clockmon was so scared to escape. Its just they were out of time and the fight needed to be short.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i dont even know why clockmon was so scared to escape.
If you injure something trying to kill you in the wild, there's a very real chance that it'll leave immediately. Most predators aren't going to hunt things that can hurt it unless they can stop it from hurting it, because that's a great way to die (you don't need to kill the thing trying to kill you to kill them, you just need to be able to make them incapable of doing further killing and they'll starve.)